CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Use The Phrase "It Is What It Is"

Ape™️

Just now, Punkape said:

Oik.

Your constant, cutting put downs are most cruel you heartless cuntbreed. I suggest you post another, up you're own arse nom regarding the fantasy world you've created for yourself to escape the pointless drudgery of your pathetic life. Try golf, Catholic Church, drinking and driving and oiks who don't have a set of lobster forks for a change.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Ape said:

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? It is widely used when explaining or justifying a particular situation or event, but what is it actually saying? Absolutely fuck all, that's what.

Fuck off.

Your post is pointless and dreary .. it is what it is.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Your poor husband. He must be feeling famished. 

At least in Korea its the dogs that feed the people and not the other way around.

Guest Mingeeta
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a bit like his rectal cavity, he doesn't actually use it himself, but he likes it when other people use it.

Yep. And if the said inserted cock is a bit on the small side (panzy) he says to himself " oh well it is what it is".

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Punkers, forget this shit nom. Devastating news coming out of South Korea. The U.S. Military are installing THAAD defence missiles on a GOLF COURSE in Lotte Seongju. Absolutely unforgivable. The local mayor is distraught but said ' it is what it is '. 

Disgraceful.Golf is so important.

This is a dreadful nom but unsurprisingly it's from Ape who has tattoos and shops in Tesco.I shop at places where thankfully hoi-polloi like Ape are minimised by reassuringly expensive produce and site.Cunts like Ape wouldn't fit in on the contract-cleaning of the disabled toilets if the places I shop in.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is a dreadful nom but unsurprisingly it's from Ape who has tattoos and shops in Tesco.I shop at places where thankfully hoi-polloi like Ape are minimised by reassuringly expensive produce and site.Cunts like Ape wouldn't fit in on the contract-cleaning of the disabled toilets if the places I shop in.

Fuck off.

I agree with you on this .. Ape is very unimportant .. I have to say though that Ape is unlikely to shop in Tesco, it is much more likely that he does go any further than to the McColls shop that is below his bedsit to get his beer, roll-up ciggie papers and baccy".

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You've mentioned some of the places you shop, and the disabled toilets all have glory holes.  Your work, I presume?  

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You've mentioned some of the places you shop, and the disabled toilets all have glory holes.  Your work, I presume?  

You really are extremely common and vulgar.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

You really are extremely common and vulgar.

You really are quite thick and easy.  With Frank out of the picture, you're now clinging to arse nuggets like Punky for back up.  Dignitas still has a suite reserved for you.  

Guest Lady Penelope
31 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You really are quite thick and easy.  With Frank out of the picture, you're now clinging to arse nuggets like Punky for back up.  Dignitas still has a suite reserved for you.  

Reported for advocating that a member commits suicide.