CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burial v Cremation.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Let Us Pray... A shit nom perhaps, but riddled with sentiment all the same. I’m talking of course about those cunts that we hear debating whether they prefer to be buried or cremated. “I could never be burned” opines one cunt, whilst the other suggests that being eaten by worms is a far worse fate.

Liquidisation should be administered to all in my book and to fuck with graveyards. They are a blot on the landscape and could be used to build ‘ouses or pitch & putts. It is high time that we addressed what to do with the deceased. They serve us no purpose and as such they deserve not an inch of our land.

I for one, would like to see more of our schools encouraging our kids to use graveyards as training grounds for the 100 meter Hurdles.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

People who say "eaten by worms" are thick. How many types of worm in existence can eat through a fucking coffin? 

Punkers? He'll eat through anything for a stiffy.

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Let Us Pray... A shit nom perhaps, but riddled with sentiment all the same. I’m talking of course about those cunts that we hear debating whether they prefer to be buried or cremated. “I could never be burned” opines one cunt, whilst the other suggests that being eaten by worms is a far worse fate.

Liquidisation should be administered to all in my book and to fuck with graveyards. They are a blot on the landscape and could be used to build ‘ouses or pitch & putts. It is high time that we addressed what to do with the deceased. They serve us no purpose and as such they deserve not an inch of our land.

I for one, would like to see more of our schools encouraging our kids to use graveyards as training grounds for the 100 meter Hurdles.

I was caught by the caretaker jumping over gravestones at a cemetery in Wiltshire. He was very angry. Obviously not a steeplechase man 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I was caught by the caretaker jumping over gravestones at a cemetery in Wiltshire. He was very angry. Obviously not a steeplechase man 

Ahh, but you were simply leaping about in gay abandon, and should have told him as such. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've never abandoned a gay in my life 

I don't know where this is going... Shall we bury it or cremate it?

Guest Mingeeta
21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Punkers? He'll eat through anything for a stiffy.

Thanks eavens, im sat in the canteen at work pissing myself at that answer, and just about everyone is looking at me like I'm a nutcase.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's all total horse shit. When you snuff it our fresh corpse should be chucked in the sea to enrich the marine environment and recycle our molecules like what be happening for 4 billion years. I personally would like to be left in the woods and my decomposition studied with cameras filming the foxes and flesh Beatles turning me into new life. But far away from Cheshire mind, lest punkers stumbles across me a defiles my cadaver

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think dead bodies should be treated like any other sort of waste and tipped in a suitable receptacle and sent to landfill.....? hang on a minute.....no, I think everyone should be cremated. Punkers and PissyPants can be (well) done before they've died if you like.

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think dead bodies should be treated like any other sort of waste and tipped in a suitable receptacle and sent to landfill.....? hang on a minute.....no, I think everyone should be cremated. Punkers and PissyPants can be (well) done before they've died if you like.

Lip flapping cunt. ..pity there's no clip round the ear button 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Courier is a silly font, used by programmers and people wanting to look like they program when they don't.

What would the Sultan of Brunei do?

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I want to be dragged through the streets, any cunt in the vicinity taking cheap fucking potshots at me -  just like they did when I was alive

I want to be blown up whilst wearing Rupert Murdoch as a scarf and Theresa May as a muff. 

54 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Courier is a silly font, used by programmers and people wanting to look like they program when they don't.

The good sultana would do what the fuck he likes as he's got a bob or two. Please explain yourself. 

Returning to topic, you do realise when Sean Connery snuffs it your lot will have to take him back for a state funeral. Rod Stewart 'an all. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Returning to topic, you do realise when Sean Connery snuffs it your lot will have to take him back for a state funeral. Rod Stewart 'an all. 

Nah you can keep Stewart because 1) he's plastic Scots, 2) he's a Granny banger and 3) he's a Celtic supporter.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lip flapping cunt. ..pity there's no clip round the ear button 

Panzerknacker 

As a tax payer I pay your wages you benefit scrounging cunt ergo I am, for all intents and purposes, your paymaster, or boss, for people that are familiar with work. Therefore you should do what I fucking tell you. Fuck off.

(Sir) Drew P Pissflaps

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Why, he’d be in a hurry for Courier New, obviously.

Guest Spanky

The dead are a right bunch of cunts. At best, they stink up the place, rotting and using the best land to rest in. At worst, they come back as zombies and try to eat everyone's brains. Hanging is too good for them I say.

9 minutes ago, Spanky said:

The dead are a right bunch of cunts. At best, they stink up the place, rotting and using the best land to rest in. At worst, they come back as zombies and try to eat everyone's brains. Hanging is too good for them I say.

I love the dead