CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mr

Guest Spanky
1 hour ago, Gary said:

John Higgins, Nichola Sturgeon, Wayne Rooney 

Maybe it was meant to be a joke. John Higgins, Nichola Sturgeon and Wayne Rooney walk into a bar. Fuck me, the barman says, is this some sort of a joke about a fat gambling snooker player, a scots bint and a cave troll of some description? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
46 minutes ago, ratcum said:

no but she can be  a bit cranky at times

Every 28 days. That's what I reckon and it's exactly why women aren't suitable for politics or management.

Fuck off The Lady Camberwell Gobbler

5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I was rather hoping it was Gary Barlow.

Based on the scant evidence to date, it's more likely to be Gary fucking Glitter. Whoever it is, their aptitude for cunting could be improved by bungee jumping from the Severn Bridge, using cheese wire instead of bungee, and tying it around their neck rather than their ankle. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Is that Mr Frank?

5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I was rather hoping it was Gary Barlow.

Calm down dear, Mr Gobbie will be wondering what's going on...

Guest Ollyboro

Gary - as I'm sure even you are aware of- is an anagram of both 'Gray' and 'Argy'. That both your foster parents and the vicar at your baptism  agreed to 'Gary' should tell you all you fucking need to know about what they thought about you 

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Is this something you'd like to elaborate on Gary? or are you just a fuckwit?

I suspect Gary can only dream of being a fuckwit. Perhaps after another few times around the karmic wheel, from plankton to pubic louse, then American, then fuckwit. 

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Is this something you'd like to elaborate on Gary? or are you just a fuckwit?

I think he's fucked off, a meaningless title and a trio of random, unconnected names without context or explanation. Gary has achieved the impossible and made 'Extemecunt' look premier league.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect Gary can only dream of being a fuckwit. Perhaps after another few times around the karmic wheel, from plankton to pubic louse, then American, then fuckwit. 

Actually, when you look at it like that, he could actually be 'Extremecunt/Chip from the states.

Guest Ollyboro

You're  not...Gary Glitter....are you? If so, when are you touring next? Your official fans membership phone hotline hasn't been answering for several years now. YOU IGNORANT FUCKING CUNT!!

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Calm down dear, Mr Gobbie will be wondering what's going on...

There's nothing going on, just like this nom.

Guest Alfie Noakes

They removed my traditional welcome to a window licking spastic nomination from a newbie. Only said "pile of shit, kill yourself" and it was taken down, boring fucking bastards. When I started on here I was told many times to end it all by frank et al. I am still here after all that, so why remove it?

14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

They removed my traditional welcome to a window licking spastic nomination from a newbie. Only said "pile of shit, kill yourself" and it was taken down, boring fucking bastards. When I started on here I was told many times to end it all by frank et al. I am still here after all that, so why remove it?

It seems some cunts are/where allowed to get away with that shit on a regular basis. On my arrival, frank went through his repertoire of kill yourself, drink bleach etc for at least my first month of posts. Is it maybe because the frank character is the mods and bring him out occasionally to generate traffic? 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is it maybe because the frank character is the mods and bring him out occasionally to generate traffic? 

I am not sure whether it is Proper to say this but some of these teasers that appear do seem to be a little Beastly :o

4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Are you a mate of Wolfie, Apey and Mingy?

Not sure, but you're defiantly a mate of punkape a Walter Mitty, retarded character who's on repeat mode and spends most of his time in the cooler due to his childish lack of restraint. To me this says a lot about you, you scabby cunted, piss soaked non entity