CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat frozen vegetables

Earl of Punkape

Seasonal vegetables are available throughout the year in different forms at various outlets. Fresh veg is essential for a proper diet with superior amino acids,vitamins and roughage.Frozen vegetables lack all these things as well as tasting of fuck all. They are widely bought by stupid, lazy cunts.

All fresh vegetables that could be used for depraved purposes (aubergines,courgettes, squash, cucumber)  should be chopped up in front of the customer after payment. A detailed questionnaire on sexual activity should be completed at all grocery stores before admission.

• Like 3

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Seasonal vegetables are available throughout the year in different forms at various outlets. Fresh veg is essential for a proper diet with superior amino acids,vitamins and roughage.Frozen vegetables lack all these things as well as tasting of fuck all. They are widely bought by stupid, lazy cunts.

All fresh vegetables that could be used for depraved purposes ( aubergines courgettes, squash, cucumber ) should be chopped up in front of the customer after payment. A detailed questionnaire on sexual activity should be completed at all grocery stores before admission.

I'm sure you can find use of a few whole frozen cucumbers.

Guest nobgobbler

What about fruit? It must bring you great joy punky, the fact that bananas can't be frozen. Oh the glorious anticipation of that creamy yellow flesh as you slowly peel back the one, two, three, four skin.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

All fresh vegetables that could be used for depraved purposes (aubergines,courgettes, squash, cucumber)  should be chopped up in front of the customer after payment. A detailed questionnaire on sexual activity should be completed at all grocery stores before admission.

Aubergines and courgettes work particularly well with French dishes, Punkers. Have you tried them with Coq au vin, for a classic meat-and-two-veg?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm certain you're cretinous enough to freeze them.

Twat.

Its time you stopped sp(r)outing this nonsense.

I bow to your superior knowledge of all things agricultural and horticultural punkers baby..but some of us lesser beings through circumstances not in our control have to make do with the sad frozen offerings to be had in the freezer cabinet. ..I do my best with what I have dammit all

Panzerknacker 

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I bow to your superior knowledge of all things agricultural and horticultural punkers baby..but some of us lesser beings through circumstances not in our control have to make do with the sad frozen offerings to be had in the freezer cabinet. ..I do my best with what I have dammit all

Panzerknacker 

More pointless banality from our resident waste of time there.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Fuck me dead, Punkers made me laugh.

There's a like.

Careful SC, he'll be taking that as an invite!  

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

What about fruit? It must bring you great joy punky, the fact that bananas can't be frozen. Oh the glorious anticipation of that creamy yellow flesh as you slowly peel back the one, two, three, four skin.

♫♪ My one skin is under my two skin ♫♪

♫♪ My two skin is under my three ♫♪

♫♪ My three skin is under my four skin ♫♪

♫♪ So pull back my fourskin for me!! ♫♪

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Technically, some frozen veg are better than their fresh counterparts since certain ones lose nutrients as soon as picked, those that are frozen in the field within minutes are better than you stealing them the next day.

Also, you're supposed to defrost them before inserting them in your mouth, or anywhere else for that matter...

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Aubergines and courgettes work particularly well with French dishes, Punkers. Have you tried them with Coq au vin, for a classic meat-and-two-veg?

I don't know if this helps, but comrade Noakes has got a Renault van. So if you are looking for a cock in a van, you won't do better than Alfie......

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What about tinned veg you fucking homo? The title of your nom leads me to expect it's just frozen veg or should you have titled your nom 'Folk who don't eat fresh veg' ? You fucking simpleton, gay, fucktard.

Lol. Lol. Fucking lol. Queerboy.

28 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What about tinned veg you fucking homo? The title of your nom leads me to expect it's just frozen veg or should you have titled your nom 'Folk who don't eat fresh veg' ? You fucking simpleton, gay, fucktard.

Lol. Lol. Fucking lol. Queerboy.

Fuck off and dine with Ape, he uses Tesco own brand tin veg, opening them with a very sharp tin opener. lol

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Ape will be at the food bank tonight hoping for a tin of Spam.

lol.

Yes it paints a pretty picture, Droopy sitting there with a plate of mixed veg, salivating in anticipation, and Ape at the head of the table, standing under his chef's hat, carving the spam with a very sharp knife

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Yes it paints a pretty picture, Droopy sitting there with a plate of mixed veg, salivating in anticipation, and Ape at the head of the table, standing under his chef's hat, carving the spam with a very sharp knife

He'll be round at Noakes afterwards for a good "courgetting".

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Sometimes he doesn't bother with all that foreplay and just shoves it straight up his arse.