CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheryl Cole's choice of name for her baby

Guest Lady Penelope

Perhaps she named it after two of her favourite things(she loves it rough),I know someone who named her daughter after her 2 favourite things,Car & men....Carmen.My missus wouldn't let me do this to our son,she reckoned Beercunt didn't suit him

• Like 1

Guest Manky

I read that Native Americans have the longest dicks and Scots have the thickest ones. I will never forgive  my parents for not calling me Tonto McTavish.

I think Cheryl has dropped a bollock. Haven't 100% of people called Bear been stung to death by giant stingrays?

Guest N/A
9 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Bear-Payne .. she and her partner said that they thought that it suits him.

How about...dead from self inflicted suicidal action possibly involving drugs before the age of 23.......that's an excellent name.  Beats Fifi trixibell any day.   We all know how it's going to end for that kid in 20 years time.

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

How about...dead from self inflicted suicidal action possibly involving drugs before the age of 23.......that's an excellent name.  Beats Fifi trixibell any day.   We all know how it's going to end for that kid in 20 years time.

Out of likes MC, I do enjoy your late night visits, I imagine however that they cause Rick a major short circuit, imagine 'Johnny 5' being lobbed in a swimming pool.

• Like 1

Guest N/A
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes MC, I do enjoy your late night visits, I imagine however that they cause Rick a major short circuit, imagine 'Johnny 5' being lobbed in a swimming pool.

I love that film.... fives alive....more input.   They fried the cunts brain in the end didn't they.   Shame.

If the Jewish-boxer-nosed sow wanted to be topical and have a bit of class, she could have double-barrelled the little bastard's name; for instance Geordie Whore Slapper-Cunt. I never found the bucket-fanny cunt attractive anyway and she'll have a clunge as slack as a ghillie's wader after fucking every continent dry by now. I'd have fucked the paraurethral ducts out of Kimberley Walsh though, if that helps. 

1 hour ago, Rev said:

I'd have fucked the paraurethral ducts out of Kimberley Walsh though, if that helps. 

No-one ever wants to smash Nicola's back door in, I wonder why that is? Oh yes, it's because she's a rat-faced ginger twat. 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They should have called him 'Window', and it would be really ironic if he grew up to be a double glazing salesman.

Guest Lady Penelope

There was a couple who named their daughter "Storm" I expect that one day she will marry someone with the surname "Drain".

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

There was a couple who named their daughter "Storm" I expect that one day she will marry someone with the surname "Drain".

or Serge.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 02/05/2017 at 1:41 PM, The Lady Penelope said:

Bear-Payne .. she and her partner said that they thought that it suits him.

Is that anything to do with the roses tattooed on her arse?  I'd happily put a thorn up there...

16 hours ago, Rev said:

If the Jewish-boxer-nosed sow wanted to be topical and have a bit of class, she could have double-barrelled the little bastard's name; for instance Geordie Whore Slapper-Cunt. I never found the bucket-fanny cunt attractive anyway and she'll have a clunge as slack as a ghillie's wader after fucking every continent dry by now. I'd have fucked the paraurethral ducts out of Kimberley Walsh though, if that helps. 

Nah, I'd rather slip Cheryl a few, Kimbers has that wierd pig nosed look as though the bus stopped when she was chasing it, jaw-line like a full back as well.

7 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

There's some bird on Wright Stuff called Storm, a wee scots pixie that deserves a few pints...

Guest N/A
On 03/05/2017 at 0:24 AM, Rev said:

I sat next to Cheryl at a footballist game at the Germany World Cup in 2006 when she was still sweetly pretty.   Now I'd expect her to take on at least the first 7 rows of blokes in the block of seats.    Ruined herself with that enormous back tattoo of course.  Big chav stamp.    Eiffel Tower anyone.  Or was that Katie Price?