CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

55 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Sometimes in life you are presented with one of three choices: Mrs McCann. Mrs McCan't. Mrs McShouldn't. Only one of them has an encyclopedic knowledge of cut-price cocktail bars in the Algarve, but which one will you choose? 

I miss the time that everybody was trying to blame poor dead George Harrison for snatching "our Maddie". They must have put something in her bedtime milk if she managed to sleep through While My Guitar Gently Weeps and the whole second side of the Gone Troppo album (actually that one puts me to sleep and all).

notwmaddieskidnapper.jpg

The greatest lie ever told in rock and roll is that George Harrison played the guitar track on 'While my guitar gently weeps', he couldn't get it quite right and they got Eric Clapton to do it.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The greatest lie ever told in rock and roll is that George Harrison played the guitar track on 'While my guitar gently weeps', he couldn't get it quite right and they got Eric Clapton to do it.

Couldn't Lennon play it either then?

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No, so the story goes. Out of all of them McCartney was the most accomplished musician all round and used to play the drums for studio recordings, which was almost revealed during an interview in the USA when Lennon was asked "is Ringo the best drummer in the world?", and replied, "He's not even the best drummer in the Beatles".

19 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Anyway, I think they all had a go at it, couldn't quite achieve the sound they were looking for and Clapton had the right touch when it came to bending the strings and achieving the haunting notes they were attempting.

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well I'm not going to speculate either but what I will say is, I bet Kate would suck my balls drier than an English winter and I bet she's taken a cheesy phlegm deposit up the brown tunnel on more than one occasion.

You silver tongued devil. With such beautiful use of the English language the birds knickers must fly off when you open yer mouth. 

I am, however, struggling with the concept of a cheesy phlegm deposit. Maybe something this could help with?

vagisan_voide.jpg

Kate McCann does err on the right side of hot. But I probably wouldn't, because I'd want to make it out alive. I certainly wouldn't allow myself to get super-drunk in her presence or let her tie me up. Wanking is safer. In fact, I can't recall anyone has ever died from wanking, and Pansy is living proof of this.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Kate McCann does err on the right side of hot. But I probably wouldn't, because I'd want to make it out alive. I certainly wouldn't allow myself to get super-drunk in her presence or let her tie me up. Wanking is safer. In fact, I can't recall anyone has ever died from wanking, and Pansy is living proof of this.

You can't even get a bit of hand. .and you've two of the fuckers. ..probably 

Panzerknacker 

On 03/05/2017 at 6:14 PM, Roadkill said:

She seems like a bit of a miserable cunt to me.

On 03/05/2017 at 7:52 PM, Neil said:

I think shes got good reason to be dont you?...I dont think me slapping my dick round her chops after i've given her one up the wrong 'un will cheer her up much either

As a gentleman, one might hope you'd chivalrously wipe your cock on her knickers beforehand. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/05/2017 at 9:22 AM, colonelkurtz said:

Articulate middle class professionals ,friends in high[ish] places,marginally photogenic ... go figure.

Smashable, worth ploughing, alluring, horny bitch......sells good copy.

is she doing strictly next season?

Guest Snatch
26 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Smashable, worth ploughing, alluring, horny bitch......sells good copy.

is she doing strictly next season?

First is celebrity big brother.

• 5 months later...
On 5/3/2017 at 7:52 PM, Neil said:

I think shes got good reason to be dont you?...I dont think me slapping my dick round her chops after i've given her one up the wrong 'un will cheer her up much either

Your gallantry echoes that of a dying breed. Unselfishly, you'd probably offer your chest if there was no toilet about.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Haven't old bill wangled another 300k from the home office to keep this going? 

To be honest with you, I feel a little guilty about castigating her for all these years. In my defence, I struggled to put myself in her shoes as I'd never been through the trauma of losing something as dear to me as a child.

Now that I have suffered the traumatic loss of 184 likes though, I can finally appreciate her agony.

The Portuguese police and Proper have both got a lot to answer for.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be honest with you, I feel a little guilty about castigating her for all these years. In my defence, I struggled to put myself in her shoes as I'd never been through the trauma of losing something as dear to me as a child.

Now that I have suffered the traumatic loss of 184 likes though, I can finally appreciate her agony.

My condolences on your sad loss Mr Decimus, Words are meaningless in a situation like this but believe me when I tell you that time will heal the pain that you feel so keenly now, There will be other "likes" and although they will never replace those that were lost,, life must go on. Most important of all, you must forget feelings of revenge or the urge to lash out, forgive those who know no better and prove the better man. Chin up.   

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm beginning to understand what you're going through. It occurred to me a short while ago that I used to get between 18 to 25 likes per month from Ding. If he had still been here I would be up around the 50% mark, rather than languishing at 43.5%. The fucking selfish northern fucking cunt.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

My condolences on your sad loss Mr Decimus, Words are meaningless in a situation like this but believe me when I tell you that time will heal the pain that you feel so keenly now, There will be other "likes" and although they will never replace those that were lost,, life must go on. Most important of all, you must forget feelings of revenge or the urge to lash out, forgive those who know no better and prove the better man. Chin up.   

Load of bollocks. Decimus should hunt down Proper and kick the fucking shit out of him. Then cut off Roop's bollocks, and sew them onto Rick. Spotter lives in Wales, so is suffering enough.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Load of bollocks. Decimus should hunt down Proper and kick the fucking shit out of him. Then cut off Roop's bollocks, and sew them onto Rick. Spotter lives in Wales, so is suffering enough.

quiet you, Decimus needs to deal with his loss and only prayer and reflection will help ease the pain......let the man grieve for gods sake.  

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Well surely Punkers is the man who should be consoling him then. Not a fucking £1 shop oik like you.  Strimmer line indeed. Fuck off

You disappoint me Scrotes.........It pains me to see you slowly morphing into some sort of third rate Pinkape caricature.  

On 08/05/2017 at 9:41 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Sometimes in life you are presented with one of three choices: Mrs McCann. Mrs McCan't. Mrs McShouldn't. Only one of them has an encyclopedic knowledge of cut-price cocktail bars in the Algarve, but which one will you choose? 

I miss the time that everybody was trying to blame poor dead George Harrison for snatching "our Maddie". They must have put something in her bedtime milk if she managed to sleep through While My Guitar Gently Weeps and the whole second side of the Gone Troppo album (actually that one puts me to sleep and all).

notwmaddieskidnapper.jpg

Does he shop at Tesco?