CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ooh look stargazer lily's

PANZER MURPHY

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is anyone able to offer some assistance on what the fuck this is all about? You see, to my untrained eye, it looks like a massive pile of steaming fucking shit.

I would love to offer the cunt some assistance Ape, but I am fresh out of a piece of 4"x2" with a nail in the end of it.

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Haters gonna hate hate hate and all that

Panzerknacker 

In the past day or two you've actually made a couple of comments I agree with, hence my 'like' allocation and (mild) willingness to offer an olive branch, Yet, here you are, a mere day later, making an utter wanker of yourself, operating under the false pretense you'll earn Brownie points by posting useless crap to wind others up. Does it come as a surprise you have received such a hostile response? Shape up or fuck off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In the past day or two you've actually made a couple of comments I agree with, hence my 'like' allocation and (mild) willingness to offer an olive branch, Yet, here you are, a mere day later, making an utter wanker of yourself, operating under the false pretense you'll earn Brownie points by posting useless crap to wind others up. Does it come as a surprise you have received such a hostile response? Shape up or fuck off.

I blame Roops. She's a bad influence.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Push your olive branch up your anal passage and then set fire to it wuggz 

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I blame Roops. She's a bad influence.

She was literally encouraging him the other day. If her intention was to allow the standard to stoop to an unprecedented low, she's going about it the right way. That said, Roops is brilliant at everything she does.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

She was literally encouraging him the other day. If her intention was to allow the standard to stoop to an unprecedented low, she's going about it the right way. That said, Roops is brilliant at everything she does.

Low??.....coming from an old hater like you n the rest of the in the closet bum chums go and like the arses of each other. .lol 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Totally agree. A few posts as of late have been pretty okay, I even liked one myself ( not that all of a sudden I'm his special friend), but fuck me, a few replies he has made to his, I must say, fantastic noms, well, I'm no doctor, but I think the last morsel of grey matter he had in his bonce seems to have finally dropped from his break the last time it ran. Complete retard.

I get the sneeky feeling he misses the abuse he wasn't getting with his more sensible posts.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Its a nom isn't it..what's yer problem wuggy? 

Panzerknacker 

No, it's not.  Stop inhaling neat airwick.

25 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Totally agree. A few posts as of late have been pretty okay, I even liked one myself ( not that all of a sudden I'm his special friend), but fuck me, a few replies he has made to his, I must say, fantastic noms, well, I'm no doctor, but I think the last morsel of grey matter he had in his bonce seems to have finally dropped from his break the last time it ran. Complete retard.

I get the sneeky feeling he misses the abuse he wasn't getting with his more sensible posts.

Don't be silly! He's way too laid-back to get involved in arguments with just about every other member. We'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume, in addition to being a thick lazy cunt, he's having an off-day.