CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pasta

PANZER MURPHY

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Pasta is a sneaky cunt of a yoke to cook..take your eye off it for a minute and it sucks up all the water and burns itself like a brexiteer 

Panzerknacker 

I see you have added "unable to read instructions" to your growing resume.

But you are at least trying, by posting multiple noms, as nonsensical as they are.

4 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

But you are at least trying, by posting multiple noms, as nonsensical as they are.

At least he's not drawing attention to himself, to underline how much of a fucking idiot he is. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Post noms they said..and post i am..and your still complaining ..

Panzerknacker

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Pasta is a sneaky cunt of a yoke to cook..take your eye off it for a minute and it sucks up all the water and burns itself like a brexiteer 

Panzerknacker 

You have much to learn panzy, this is pure shite, not even pen post bed bath and overdosing on cough sweets could do worse

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You have much to learn panzy, this is pure shite, not even pen post bed bath and overdosing on cough sweets could do worse

Ya take this place too seriously stubbers baby. .this is just pussy whipped guys and the socially inadequate gibbering populist shite 20 years ago their crap was restricted to the boxroom of their parents house or letters to points of view. .now technology has allowed them to vent their innane drivel to the world

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Pasta in any kind of quantity will turn you diabetic, panzer.  You don't want to have to take the daily jab, especially in your social circle...it's full full blown AIDS waiting to happen. Try brown rice and veg, old man.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya take this place too seriously stubbers baby. .this is just pussy whipped guys and the socially inadequate gibbering populist shite 20 years ago their crap was restricted to the boxroom of their parents house or letters to points of view. .now technology has allowed them to vent their innane drivel to the world

Panzerknacker 

Without the punctuation, I almost died of asphyxiation reading that. Please, please try harder with this and grammar in general and to be a massive cunt. Yes, pasta, running shoes and fat bike tyres annoy you but they're not cunts like say, football, hipsters or Michael Gove, are they? It's subjects like these which generate some first class cunting by some of the more readable members here. Read captain cunts last post on Phil the Greek for example, had me laughing out loud. Otherwise cunts will just slag you off constantly with "inadequate gibbering populist shite" thus perpetuating this constant, childish bickering that dominates every thread you join. Those who do this, should know better (and you fucking should to for winding them up because it's too easy and predictable) but can't help themselves. The mods don't do anything about it so it wastes pages and pages of this site and wastes everybody's time trawling through it to find some relevant and funny posts. 

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pasta in any kind of quantity will turn you diabetic, panzer.  You don't want to have to take the daily jab, especially in your social circle...it's full full blown AIDS waiting to happen. Try brown rice and veg, old man.

Anything in any kind of quantity isn't too good for ya wazz baby..take water for example ..water, taken in quantity is called drowning. .but thanks for the nutritional advice 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

These cunts need a new writer, the little box in the bottom left corner should read: 'the longer you leave it in, the more it swells up'.

Phew, you were close to the edge with this one... I thought it read Rasta, and you'd have been head upon block. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

These cunts need a new writer, the little box in the bottom left corner should read: 'the longer you leave it in, the more it swells up'.

Punker's reckons it tastes like bollocks. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Phew, you were close to the edge with this one... I thought it read Rasta, and you'd have been head upon block. 

Has something happened I don't know about? MC is going fucking batshit about anything race related, has he been reprimanded for exercising his right to free speech and being white at the same time?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Has something happened I don't know about? MC is going fucking batshit about anything race related, has he been reprimanded for exercising his right to free speech and being white at the same time?

I guess so. He's sure got the hump about something, what with his black-looks and all. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's from up north you know.

Oh gawd... He's got serious problems then. I'd not realised he was a scroucher. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Think he should read more sun tzu 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Free speech and being white don't go together.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Snatch said:

Free speech and being white don't go together.

That's a 6 month sentence for you for suggesting that, you imperialist oppressor!

• 1 month later...
Guest Lady Penelope

I once picked up a pack of "vegan mince" .. on it was a warning .. "May contain animal products" .. "shit" I thought to myself and put it back on the shelf.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I once picked up a pack of "vegan mince" .. on it was a warning .. "May contain animal products" .. "shit" I thought to myself and put it back on the shelf.

But surely, all vegans should be minced.