CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pasta

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Manky

I love all English food. Before you say Pasta isn't English, why has it got an English name, it is written in Black and White in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I love all English food. Before you say Pasta isn't English, why has it got an English name, it is written in Black and White in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Foreign food aint so bad. I don't mind swiss roll...  anyway to answer your enquiry, you must have looked up Rasta, as I am certain that's written in black?

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

What's English food mankers baby? 

Panzerknacker 

The countries in pink are ones that the lefties claim we invaded whereas the truth is that we civilised them. Their cuisine is now English food by cultural appropriation. If we want it to be. Fuck t!he French crap.

IMG_6207.GIF

4 hours ago, Manky said:

The countries in pink are ones that the lefties claim we invaded whereas the truth is that we civilised them. Their cuisine is now English food by cultural appropriation. If we want it to be. Fuck t!he French crap.

IMG_6207.GIF

I reckon we should invade Mongolia then, and appropriate all the Mongs. Imagine having your own personal Mong - you could teach it tricks, and maybe even train it to wheel itself down to the corner shop to fetch you 20 Rothman's Superkings and a bag of donuts.

2 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I reckon we should invade Mongolia then, and appropriate all the Mongs. Imagine having your own personal Mong - you could teach it tricks, and maybe even train it to wheel itself down to the corner shop to fetch you 20 Rothman's Superkings and a bag of donuts.

That's why the Untermensch have so many cunt kids but it's cans of super strength cyder or new copies of the kor-ran they send little pitbull or Mohammed down the shops for.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's why the Untermensch have so many cunt kids but it's cans of super strength cyder or new copies of the kor-ran they send little pitbull or Mohammed down the shops for.

Little Mohammed shouldn't have far to go to the shop, out of his bedroom, down the stairs and through the fly curtain.

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

What's English food mankers baby? 

Panzerknacker 

Well a good question. The English breakfast I suppose and Fish and Chips, but beyond that it's not so clear. I'm sure that the well off who had staff and servants to cook for them got good food, but an awful lot of what was on offer to ordinary people was tasteless, bland, overcooked shite often served in restaurants by patronising waiters who made their contempt for the ordinary punters clear. That's the reason why there are so many Indian, Chinese, Italian etc places - not because they've somehow taken over, but because so much "English" food was crap despite what the celebrity chefs with their "Great British food revival" say.

Guest nobgobbler
On 2017-5-6 at 0:10 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

These cunts need a new writer, the little box in the bottom left corner should read: 'the longer you leave it in, the more it swells up'.

What an absolutely spiffing product, for Punkape I mean. Is it available in black?

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Punky loves a bit of spotted Dick. Explain that.

Oh dear...the possibilities mostly lead to a stay in the cooler!