CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Withhold Their Phone Number

Ape™️

This really grips my shit, and now I will not answer any call unless I can see who it's from. Unscrupulous sales wankers and cold callers hide behind the ability to not be identified, and I believe it should be made illegal for any business to withhold its number. And any friends or family that actively withhold their number, well they can fuck right off, the stupid cunts. To them, I will never be in.

Fuck off.

ps this obviously doesn't apply to Punkys inter-cardboard box tin can and string phone system.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

When shopping " Do you have an email address ?" ..." Yes thanks " , walks away

I do that, they ask if you have a mobile number and an email address and I just say yes, if they ask Can I have it, they just get a simple "No"... they don't know what to say next so always just pack your stuff in a bag and give you the have a nice day.... I've seen assistants stare at me right out the door and down the street, annoys the fuck out of them.

23 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I answer them and just guff away to them they end up telling you all manner of things and I usually end up convincing them they are wasting their lives doing that soul destroying job and to run more and never turn your back on pasta 

Panzerknacker 

I imagine there's a large number of telesales people who topped themselves shortly after you answered their calls. Those that didn't take such drastic measures just walk around shouting random shit about stargazer lilies and bike tyres.

17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I do that, they ask if you have a mobile number and an email address and I just say yes, if they ask Can I have it, they just get a simple "No"... they don't know what to say next so always just pack your stuff in a bag and give you the have a nice day.... I've seen assistants stare at me right out the door and down the street, annoys the fuck out of them.

I've had that as well. When I ask them why they need my number I get "just in case we need to call you". When I ask why they would need to call me they say "Er... We may need to". Yeah fuck right off. 

2 hours ago, Ape said:

This really grips my shit, and now I will not answer any call unless I can see who it's from. Unscrupulous sales wankers and cold callers hide behind the ability to not be identified, and I believe it should be made illegal for any business to withhold its number. And any friends or family that actively withhold their number, well they can fuck right off, the stupid cunts. To them, I will never be in.

Fuck off.

ps this obviously doesn't apply to Punkys inter-cardboard box tin can and string phone system.

You should answer all withheld numbers and tell them you have full blown AIDS and that you would like to infect them too.......Then ask for their address.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Ape said:

I imagine there's a large number of telesales people who topped themselves shortly after you answered their calls. Those that didn't take such drastic measures just walk around shouting random shit about stargazer lilies and bike tyres.

Well it's a win win then wouldn't you say old boy. .one less to be bothering you

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You should answer all withheld numbers and tell them you have full blown AIDS and that you would like to infect them too.......Then ask for their address.

And if I'd told them my name was Punkape, they'd have fucking well believed me too. Even cunts in Indian call centres know what a raving shit stabber you are.

Fuck off.

59 minutes ago, Ape said:

And if I'd told them my name was Punkape, they'd have fucking well believed me too. Even cunts in Indian call centres know what a raving shit stabber you are.

Fuck off.

You mean the Indian call centre staff who all have names like, David, Peter, James, Kevin, and other traditional Indian names, at least if the cunts introduced themselves as Rajiv or Prakesh, you wouldn't immediately know that they had begun the conversation with a blatant lie.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You mean the Indian call centre staff who all have names like, David, Peter, James, Kevin, and other traditional Indian names, at least if the cunts introduced themselves as Rajiv or Prakesh, you wouldn't immediately know that they had begun the conversation with a blatant lie.

I tell them my name is Oswald Mosely and that they should fuck off home. As they're already there, the poor fucks interpret this as an instruction to leave work and go home. For this they are sacked.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, ratcum said:

I tell them my name is Oswald Mosely and that they should fuck off home. As they're already there, the poor fucks interpret this as an instruction to leave work and go home. For this they are sacked.

I just pretend that they've got through to the speaking clock. 

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Enoch Powell would be an excellent choice for your next avatar Ratty. I don't think you'd get away with Mosely as lesbians don't look good in black shirts.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Enoch Powell would be an excellent choice for your next avatar Ratty. I don't think you'd get away with Mosely as lesbians don't look good in black shirts.

I make you right...

lipstick-lesbian-black.jpg