CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hanover Bombs

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

5 bfo bombs have caused the evacuation of 50,000 people from Hanover. Fucking great. That will show that cunt Merkel that we didn't like the Boche then and we don't now. It would make better telly if the fuckers blew up. The reason why the Panzers like to go to Paris is so they can hide from the RAF.

My place of work at the time sent me to Euro 2004 in Portugal. I witnessed first-hand the aggro England football fans cause – in particular with Germans and Swiss. One of my least fond memories is, on one side of the road, Germans and Swiss drinking and chatting together, many having lunch with their families and kids, and on the other, a couple of hundred pissed, loud, neck-tattooed, shirtless, knuckle-dragging cunts shouting 'Two World Wars and One World Cup', while hurling plastic bottles and generally behaving like utter wankers.

While I've come to respect your Britishness and patriotism, Manky, isn't it about time we allow them (the Krauts, that is) to move on from the legacy of things people two generations before committed? Britain's military history, especially its building of an Empire and appalling human rights record, is more than a match for the Third Reich's short reign of terror.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My place of work at the time sent me to Euro 2004 in Portugal. I witnessed first-hand the aggro England football fans cause – in particular with Germans and Swiss. One of my least fond memories is, on one side of the road, Germans and Swiss drinking and chatting together, many having lunch with their families and kids, and on the other, a couple of hundred pissed, loud, neck-tattooed, shirtless, knuckle-dragging cunts shouting 'Two World Wars and One World Cup', while hurling plastic bottles and generally behaving like utter wankers.

While I've come to respect your Britishness and patriotism, Manky, isn't it about time we allow them (the Krauts, that is) to move on from the legacy of things people two generations before committed? Britain's military history, especially its building of an Empire and appalling human rights record, is more than a match for the Third Reich's short reign of terror.

Very well said. We can't go on blaming what happened all those years ago on modern Germany, and as you say, Britain has an awful lot of blood on its hands too.

I've also witnessed England football "fans" in Europe, and they're a fucking disgrace.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Manky, isn't it about time we allow them (the Krauts, that is) to move on from the legacy of things people two generations before committed?

No. The cunts are at it again, going for European domination, its genetic for the twats. Maybe diluting their bloodline after a million refugee rapes will help a bit. My grandad said the only good German is a dead German and who am I to argue with his experience.

Guest Manky
Just now, Ape said:

Very well said. We can't go on blaming what happened all those years ago on modern Germany, and as you say, Britain has an awful lot of blood on its hands too.

I've also witnessed England football "fans" in Europe, and they're a fucking disgrace.

And you can fuck off as well. I am an England football fan. The troublemakers are probably undercover Krauts in stolen England shirts

Guest nobgobbler
21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Can't really take it seriously Wolfie. These loud mouthed chav shitcunts don't represent the british people. They weren't even born during either of the wars and should shut the fuck up. 

39 minutes ago, Manky said:

5 bfo bombs have caused the evacuation of 50,000 people from Hanover. Fucking great. That will show that cunt Merkel that we didn't like the Boche then and we don't now. It would make better telly if the fuckers blew up. The reason why the Panzers like to go to Paris is so they can hide from the RAF.

Red army and it's ability to sustain catastrophic losses were responsible for winning the war 

Panzerknacker 

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

No. The cunts are at it again, going for European domination, its genetic for the twats. Maybe diluting their bloodline after a million refugee rapes will help a bit. My grandad said the only good German is a dead German and who am I to argue with his experience.

Don't you think we ought to be focusing our attention on unprecedented immigration and the trouble it's insidiously causing with road congestion and public services, rather than being angry with Germany for a war that happened over 70 years ago, in which none of us was involved? So far as I can see, now the wave of Brexit euphoria has disappeared, we've made it harder for other northern Europeans who have much to contribute to the UK, such as the Dutch and Germans, to enter and work in our country – yet we still seem to be taking on Romanians, Bulgarians and those from Islamic lineage in their thousands.

On 07/05/2017 at 11:33 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Red army and it's ability to sustain catastrophic losses were responsible for winning the war 

Panzerknacker 

I see your GCE in history specifically designed for idiots is coming in handy, Pantysniffer. What a shame, for you, you didn't follow this course in life, instead ending up on benefits and driving a rusty old French piece of shit. Your parents must have been so proud.

Guest DingTheRioja
48 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Not really, they were just one bullet, the slow but sure removal of the supply of raw materials was what really sank the krauts.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I can't wait till "our" footie yobs rock up in Russia and get the living shit kicked out of them by organised, nazi gangs who've been planning this for 4 years. Anyone who takes their family over there to enjoy a football festival are utter cunts and will see the true nature of Russians: arrogant, fat necked, brutal cunts who think their shitty repressive country still means something. Take away the nukes they'd be a peasant land of inbreads  

Guest Manky
31 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not really, they were just one bullet, the slow but sure removal of the supply of raw materials was what really sank the krauts.

Ball bearings, rubber, oil. All had an effect on the war. With proper supplies and logistics, the Wehrmacht would have been in Vladivostok in no time. Anyone who puts the German defeat down to one single reason is a thick cunt. Whatever the reasons, this little island had a big hand in it.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Some things spring to mind here.

The British bombs (if that's who dropped them) must of been shit if they still haven't exploded after 70 odd years.

The knuckle dragging footballist homo poofs shout about 2 World wars which Britain could never have won on it's own.

They shout about the 1966 world Cup because since they have done fuck all except breed a load of prima donna cunts followed by thick fucking cock smokers.

Hitler wanted one Europe with one central government and one currency. So who fucking won in the end?

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can't wait till "our" footie yobs rock up in Russia and get the living shit kicked out of them by organised, nazi gangs who've been planning this for 4 years. Anyone who takes their family over there to enjoy a football festival are utter cunts and will see the true nature of Russians: arrogant, fat necked, brutal cunts who think their shitty repressive country still means something. Take away the nukes they'd be a peasant land of inbreads  

I'm looking forward to the knuckle draggers getting beaten to shit. The hooligans won't be too much of a problem but the Russian Police won't fuck around.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Ball bearings, rubber, oil. All had an effect on the war. With proper supplies and logistics, the Wehrmacht would have been in Vladivostok in no time. Anyone who puts the German defeat down to one single reason is a thick cunt. Whatever the reasons, this little island had a big hand in it.

If adolf had listened to his generals the Hun could have defeated the Russians and there would be a lot fewer salvs in the world without the need for zyklon-b

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I'm looking forward to the knuckle draggers getting beaten to shit. The hooligans won't be too much of a problem but the Russian Police won't fuck around.

The Russian cops won't lift a finger- check out the BBC documentary on their hooligan gangs waiting for the England fans to arrive. There will be death and carnage 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Russian cops won't lift a finger- check out the BBC documentary on their hooligan gangs waiting for the England fans to arrive. There will be death and carnage 

When it comes to the foreign hooligans they will.

Guest Lady Penelope
28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Some things spring to mind here.

The British bombs (if that's who dropped them) must of been shit if they still haven't exploded after 70 odd years.

The knuckle dragging footballist homo poofs shout about 2 World wars which Britain could never have won on it's own.

Quite a lot of German bombs that landed here did not explode and some of them are still being found.

German mostly financed itself by raiding the gold supplies of the countries it invaded, that supply was finite,he Nazi actually realised that the costs of aiding the uk mainland would not be worthwhile which is why they turned on Russia in the hope that the British would back them.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Hitler wanted one Europe with one central government and one currency. So who fucking won in the end?

They haven't won. Its not over till Britain has been conquered. And we Britons never, never, never shall be slaves. Fucking ever.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No matter how much time and resources British and Russian police put in, I sadly think we're entering a new age of football violence. Russia's 'professional' fans will be waiting for their England rivals, who in turn will be seeking revenge for what happened in France. Some people love getting pissed and fighting, and Russia 2018 will be their arena. Russian authorities are historically corrupt and you can bet they will create conditions to enable some clashes to unfold. It'll be like trying to stop rain.

I've never been and I can't comment on my experience of the place, but a colleague of mine went to Moscow some years ago and said there was a homeless person lying dead in the street near her hotel entrance, and everyone just ignored the corpse for hours until police eventually removed it. Lots of dead dogs in the streets too, apparently. It actually sounds like a cunthole, and not high on my list of places to visit.