CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hanover Bombs

Guest Manky

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We're already slaves for the fucking banks.

Speak for yourself. What can they take off a man who has nothing.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Hitler wanted one Europe with one central government and one currency. So who fucking won in the end?

This time they've got a receipt.

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No matter how much time and resources British and Russian police put in, I sadly think we're entering a new age of football violence. Russia's 'professional' fans will be waiting for their England rivals, who in turn will be seeking revenge for what happened in France. Some people love getting pissed and fighting, and Russia 2018 will be their arena. Russian authorities are historically corrupt and you can bet they will create conditions to enable some clashes to unfold. It'll be like trying to stop rain.

I've never been and I can't comment on my experience of the place, but a colleague of mine went to Moscow some years ago and said there was a homeless person lying dead in the street near her hotel entrance, and everyone just ignored the copse for hours until police eventually removed it. Lots of dead dogs in the streets too, apparently. It actually sounds like a cunthole, and not high on my list of places to visit.

A bloke I work with has a russian girlfriend, he's over 50, fat, ugly, a bit wierd but ok, she's alright, she loves him to bits, because he doesn't hit her....

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

Speak for yourself. What can they take off a man who has nothing.

The cunts own everyone and are responsible for just about every decision we make, Manky. As we saw with Northern Rock's collapse some years ago, our government was virtually powerless and the banking system took control of the situation – which ended up being subsidised by taxpayers so the greedy fuckers could keep their bonuses. America and Britain continue to create conditions which protect the Jewish banking dynasties such as the Rothschild and Rockefella banking systems, which is why we all work too many hours and don't have as much time for our loved ones as we might like. If you believe the banks don't own you – from the price you pay for a tin of beans, the time you have on your hands, to the rent or mortgage you are forced to dish out – you are mistaken.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Are they infidel dogs?

Yet another pointless and pitifully unfunny floater from the site's most prominent old dragon, making light of a sad situation. Did you go out on the pull last night and wake up with a young man in your bed this morning? Thought not.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

This time they've got a receipt.

A bloke I work with has a russian girlfriend, he's over 50, fat, ugly, a bit wierd but ok, she's alright, she loves him to bits, because he doesn't hit her....

There is a Polish woman I know her hubby is British, its her third marriage and she has well been with him for 8 years, she say's he shouts and swears a lot but unlike her previous husbands he has never hit her.

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The cunts own everyone and are responsible for just about every decision we make, Manky. As we saw with Northern Rock's collapse some years ago, our government was virtually powerless and the banking system took control of the situation – which ended up being subsidised by taxpayers so the greedy fuckers could keep their bonuses. America and Britain continue to create conditions which protect the Jewish banking dynasties such as the Rothschild and Rockefella banking systems, which is why we all work too many hours and don't have as much time for our loved ones as we might like. If you believe the banks don't own you – from the price you pay for a tin of beans, the time you have on your hands, to the rent or mortgage you are forced to dish out – you are mistaken.

Having read 'Roots' backwards (so it has,a happy ending), to perusing The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, I can safely say that you are a prime example of what happens if you don't wear a tinfoil hat 24/7. Bankers are nice people deep down

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Manky said:

Having read 'Roots' backwards (so it has,a happy ending), to perusing The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, I can safely say that you are a prime example of what happens if you don't wear a tinfoil hat 24/7. Bankers are nice people deep down

Wolfie doesn't have any loved ones .. only his right hand.

On 07/05/2017 at 2:58 PM, Manky said:

When I am leader of a genuinely free world under the Fourth Reich banner, the bankers will be first to be brutally assassinated, after those on my list of celebrities have been dealt with. I hate them with every atom in my soul.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When I am leader of a genuinely free world under the Fourth Reich banner, the bankers will be first to be brutally assassinated, after those on my list of celebrities have been dealt with. I hate them with every atom in my soul. The only thing I will have difficulty with is whether to guillotine Bob Geldof before Jacob Rothschild.

Don't say I never think of you...

Primary-H-frame-stone-guillotine1.jpg

7 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

At least I still have a sex life, unlike you, who I imagine has a cunt resembling a tumbleweed-infested Grand Canyon in the height of summer. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

My place of work at the time sent me to Euro 2004 in Portugal. I witnessed first-hand the aggro England football fans cause – in particular with Germans and Swiss. One of my least fond memories is, on one side of the road, Germans and Swiss drinking and chatting together, many having lunch with their families and kids, and on the other, a couple of hundred pissed, loud, neck-tattooed, shirtless, knuckle-dragging cunts shouting 'Two World Wars and One World Cup', while hurling plastic bottles and generally behaving like utter wankers.

While I've come to respect your Britishness and patriotism, Manky, isn't it about time we allow them (the Krauts, that is) to move on from the legacy of things people two generations before committed? Britain's military history, especially its building of an Empire and appalling human rights record, is more than a match for the Third Reich's short reign of terror.

Here Here... Our coloured cousins should also stop using 'us' as the excuse for slavery. They should move on. We're not responsible for yesterdays events, such as the crusades against the Mushlips etc. etc. The English yoof-bovver-brigade are nothing but cunts.  

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Quite a lot of German bombs that landed here did not explode and some of them are still being found.

German mostly financed itself by raiding the gold supplies of the countries it invaded, that supply was finite,he Nazi actually realised that the costs of aiding the uk mainland would not be worthwhile which is why they turned on Russia in the hope that the British would back them.

No it didn't, you thick old slag. The Nazi war machine was mostly provided by American banks, which essentially mortgaged Germany's economic recovery in the 1930s. Germany was already at war with Britain in 1942 when it invaded The Soviet Union, and did not 'hope' Britain would back it at the outset of Operation Barbarossa. You're even more vapid than I had assumed, but in your defence, some of this must be down to your age.

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

...wasn't aware that the Rockefeller's were a "Jewish" dynasty but I guess you know what you're talking about, though you oughta cut down the YouTube viewing!

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

...wasn't aware that the Rockefeller's were a "Jewish" dynasty but I guess you know what you're talking about, though you oughta cut down the YouTube viewing!

He is a moon howling gibbering wreck  anne frankly the Jewish conspiracies are a bit dated now.

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

He is a moon howling gibbering wreck  anne frankly the Jewish conspiracies are a bit dated now.

What a wonderful argument you've put up this afternoon, Manky. All you've demonstrated is that you're a shouty England fan who lives in the past, seems to believe the British Empire was built on benevolence, and is the only person in the UK to avoid being influenced by our banks. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Some things spring to mind here.

The British bombs (if that's who dropped them) must of been shit if they still haven't exploded after 70 odd years.

The knuckle dragging footballist homo poofs shout about 2 World wars which Britain could never have won on it's own.

They shout about the 1966 world Cup because since they have done fuck all except breed a load of prima donna cunts followed by thick fucking cock smokers.

Hitler wanted one Europe with one central government and one currency. So who fucking won in the end?

He also wanted England invaded and our people suppressed. He must be laughing his rotting head off.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Having read 'Roots' backwards (so it has a happy ending)...

You sick fuck. How is being taken back to Africa to die young of famine, or some terrible hemorrhagic fever, or an attack by a fearsome apex predator a "happy ending"? 

Oh, wait, I get it, it's a happy ending for you.

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a wonderful argument you've put up this afternoon, Manky. All you've demonstrated is that you're a shouty England fan who lives in the past, seems to believe the British Empire was built on benevolence, and is the only person in the UK to avoid being influenced by our banks. 

You are too kind

One of the targets in Hanover was a battery manufacturer called Accumulatoren Fabrik Actiongesellechaft.  If that doesn't say "fucking bomb me" then I don't know what does. Besides, its nice to give the Froggies a break. The Hun call us Inselapfen, or island monkies.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He also wanted England invaded and our people suppressed. He must be laughing his rotting head off.

Ted Heath sold us down the river, and the French & Germans have been rubbing their hands and draining our funds ever since. Funny, isn't it, that only now we have refused entry of migrants from France have the French now become concerned about their own border controls? Waving them all on and through to us never gave them cunts any concern, until now. At the end of the day, this country became 'great' by fucking off any invasion, and it has only gone to wall because of it and our dumb-headed decision to become a part of poxy Europe in the first place. 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

You sick fuck. How is being taken back to Africa to die young of famine, or some terrible hemorrhagic fever, or an attack by a fearsome apex predator a "happy ending"? 

Oh, wait, I get it, it's a happy ending for you.

Sorry, I didn't know what it meant. I was just copying a clever person.

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

That nice Mr Cohen up the road worked at the bank, and he wouldn't give you the skin off his rice pudding let alone the steam off his piss.