CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ape™️

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 5/7/2017 at 8:43 PM, Ape said:

...trying to concentrate on controlling a very large and expensive RC helicopter.

Fucking poof.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, there I was being stereotypically gay, flying an RC heli. You got me.

Stupid wanker.

lol.

Fuck off.

WTF is gay about RC flying? It may be seen as immature by some, but the money involved with the upper echelons of RC modelling makes it very much an adult pastime. Not gay though! Before anyone says it, I do not do any model flying anymore, stopped it 15 years ago or so. Marriage and kid got in the way.

3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

WTF is gay about RC flying? It may be seen as immature by some, but the money involved with the upper echelons of RC modelling makes it very much an adult pastime. Not gay though! Before anyone says it, I do not do any model flying anymore, stopped it 15 years ago or so. Marriage and kid got in the way.

I used to love the smell of those little RC speedboats that ran on a mixture of Ether and Castrol R, anyone who was anywhere near a lake in the 70's/ 80's will know exactly the aroma I'm talking about.

5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have no idea why Tata made that comment, other than he'd run out of hilarious things to say. I've always loved RC modelling - helicopters mainly but I've got a few planes too. As you say, it's a very expensive pastime.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I have no idea why Tata made that comment, other than he'd run out of hilarious things to say. I've always loved RC modelling - helicopters mainly but I've got a few planes too. As you say, it's a very expensive pastime.

This is most out of character, as his hilarity reservoir is usually fathomless.

54 minutes ago, Ape said:

No doubt subsidised by buying shit 'own brand' products from Tesco.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Withers, what are your thoughts on Heinz Beans with the little sausages in them? 

Crush about 5 cloves of garlic in 'em serve on a baguette with a shitty overpriced bottle of wine followed by using the street as a public lavatory, et voila!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Crush about 5 cloves of garlic in 'em serve on a baguette with a shitty overpriced bottle of wine followed by using the street as a public lavatory, et voila!

I was wondering what old withers missed about England, I remember seeing a programme about Keith Floyd shortly before he died, he had been living in France for a number of years and obviously eating the best of what they had to offer, the telly cunt who went over to interview him took him a tin of Spam and a jar of Haywards Picalilli, and the old fucker was absolutely over the moon. It occurred to me that in a foreign land with poncy food, I would probably miss crap like beans with sausages and bacon sticks from car boot sale burger vans.

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

No doubt subsidised by buying shit 'own brand' products from Tesco.

Oh look, Withers has made another Tesco jibe. Suprised the thoroughly unoriginal (and interminably dull) wanker didn't throw in a reference to beans and caravans too, just to guarantee split sides the length and breadth of the Corner! 

10 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

You sly old fucker.....

maxresdefault.jpg

The stupid French bint has placed the defibrillator pads on the wrong way round?. She would do him a lot more good by taking off her jeans and sitting on his face. That always works for me.

Nearly forgot, fuck off Ape

Edited by Witheredscrote
missed oportunity to cunt Ape

Guest Mingeeta
13 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He would never understand. Funny how those who shout oddball at others the loudest have the most in their closet to hide.

Yep, and spunkgapes closet must be really big because he still hasn't found his way out of it yet.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was wondering what old withers missed about England, I remember seeing a programme about Keith Floyd shortly before he died, he had been living in France for a number of years and obviously eating the best of what they had to offer, the telly cunt who went over to interview him took him a tin of Spam and a jar of Haywards Picalilli, and the old fucker was absolutely over the moon. It occurred to me that in a foreign land with poncy food, I would probably miss crap like beans with sausages and bacon sticks from car boot sale burger vans.

Who gives a fuck!  I can answer what England misses about him: FUCK ALL. The cunt has gone frog-side.