CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yakkers.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Another bunch of cunts are the Yappers, or those that Yak.  They predominantly congregate in supermarket aisles and/or clog-up our pedestrian systems whilst stood on the corner of every fucking street, yapping & yakking mouthfuls of utter pointless shite. Drive out and you'll see these fuckers, drive back and there they still are yakking & yapping to their hearts content whilst their kidblains run riot in the road. Yappers, are cunts. 

yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak-yak.

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Let's not forget those that clog up on line sites with endless fucking drivel

Exactly. So fuck off then.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What about the cunts in the gym that use the 5kg Kettlebell that you need for wrist curls and they spend all the time yakking between sets, Panzerknacker? Surely that must get on your tits when all you want is to strengthen your wrists to be an even bigger wanker than you are.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya beat me to it eav baby 

Panzerknacker 

Well, honestly Paz.

All that he's done is come on here, made himself look a cunt and had another two cunts, as big as he is, give him a like. I dunno.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What about the cunts in the gym that use the 5kg Kettlebell that you need for wrist curls and they spend all the time yakking between sets, Panzerknacker? Surely that must get on your tits when all you want is to strengthen your wrists to be an even bigger wanker than you are.

Gyms are stuffed with cunts. .I use my own equipment. .the 5 kg wrist curls  are more suited to women. .help them keep the husbo happy. .so they say

Panzerknacker