CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emmanuel Macron

Bubba C

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

1. The cunt is French. 

2. The cunt is fucking a bird who looks like she could be his gran. 

3. The cunt is French. 

@Roadkill, as soon as withers comments on this nom, destroy him, the French cunt. 

Once a shit stirrer, alway a shit stirrer. In your absence RK and withers have become close. The corner is a fickle place.  

Guest Gong Farmer

I'd do his missus, I haven't got a problem with shoving my gear into sixty four year old giblets if the carcass looks as good as it does on that old boiler.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Quite agree with ya gongers baby ..she's a well turned out and in shape woman ..although she has had the benefit of wheelbarrows of  husbos cash to stave off the ravages of time and stress 

Panzerknacker 

Haven't you been round to give her some of your Panzy love baby? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

His wife bears more than a passing resemblance to Zira, from planet of the apes (1970's version). What do you think.......Errr. ...Ape?

Guest Manky

French old age bus passes don't have your photo on them. They just have a personal scratch and sniff turd in the corner used for olfactory identification. I suspect  Mr Macron has been fraudulently using the coffin dodgers on his days out to Disneyland Paris on his grooming missions.

8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

1. The cunt is French. 

2. The cunt is fucking a bird who looks like she could be his gran. 

3. The cunt is French. 

@Roadkill, as soon as withers comments on this nom, destroy him, the French cunt. 

Bubba, you are finished on here, but you just can't see it.  RK has kindly offered to draw me a caricature of you, I have accepted, as I want to have it hung in The National Poo Museum, Amsterdam.

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bubba, you are finished on here, but you just can't see it.  RK has kindly offered to draw me a caricature of you, I have accepted, as I want to have it hung in The National Poo Museum, Amsterdam.

Idiot. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'd do his missus, I haven't got a problem with shoving my gear into sixty four year old giblets if the carcass looks as good as it does on that old boiler.

Your romantic prose is approaching drews level Gongers. I bet those cloggie birds are gushing at the gusset when a silver tongued devil like you gets going      

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Quite agree with ya gongers baby ..she's a well turned out and in shape woman ..although she has had the benefit of wheelbarrows of  husbos cash to stave off the ravages of time and stress 

Panzerknacker 

Id probably smash her back doors in first pansy baby, being froggie that's expected over there, hubby would probably like to watch. If you get the chance it could help your lot stay in the EU and old macca might have a go on the sturge to seal the deal 

55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your romantic prose is approaching drews level Gongers. I bet those cloggie birds are gushing at the gusset when a silver tongued devil like you gets going      

Lizard Woman May must be thinking " What's that bitch got that I haven't ?" .. a moist minge for a start dear.

It's amazing how 'the forces of progress' congregate around, their otherwise great nemesis, a merchant banker, forgiving his crimes against humanity, when the opposition is Marine Le Pen.

Telling the cunt's walk-on music for his acceptance gig was the EU 'national'(!) anthem, just so the French Electorate know who is really in charge.

Interesting - in that it's not interesting in the slightest - that the leaders of the UK, France and Germany now do not have a biological child to their names. 

• Like 1

I like watching the riots every night in Paris and the lock down of Gare de Nord train station by security forces last night on Euronews,

This isn't reported on BBC or Sky - as opposed to the 24/7 coverage of even the lamest Anti-Trump protests for weeks after his election and inauguration

Just the 120 arrests last night, hardly worth mentioning

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Idiot. 

Greetings Bubbs... My, you have not half missed a lot on here: Ape has gone decimal, Wither's a bigger cunt than ever and poor old Tibbs was the best thing you ever came up with.