CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesco's In Store Food Ads

Jiggerycock

Pictures of simpering tits proffering a bowl of some offal they've prepared with a 'person - bizarre adjective - twit meal' tag line

So you get shit like 'Iain's Proper Croque Monsieur', which for some reason, winds me up like a Clockwork Orange!

Fuck Iain!!!.

Fuck his 'hipster beard and glasses' combo and double-fuck his fucking Croque Monsieur!!

P.S - Bawsy post a picture of this imbecile, as my steam-powered version of CC doesn't let me do photos

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Pictures of simpering tits proffering a bowl of some offal they've prepared with a 'person - bizarre adjective - twit meal' tag line

So you get shit like 'Iain's Proper Croque Monsieur', which for some reason, winds me up like a Clockwork Orange!

Fuck Iain!!!.

Fuck his 'hipster beard and glasses' combo and double-fuck his fucking Croque Monsieur!!

P.S - Bawsy post a picture of this imbecile, as my steam-powered version of CC doesn't let me do photos

Croque monsieur= cheese on toast, bit of ham with a fried egg on top. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Your wish is my command, you fucking cunt.

IAN-734x366.jpg

So... three ham, egg and brie sandwiches. No doubt filled with copious amounts of face pubes and hair gel. Cunts even wearing fucking bracelets if you look close enough. Good taste in turntables, though, I have the same brand. Only mine is black with a classy red felt underlay beneath the lid, not hipster blue.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Atrocious spelling and punctuation as always, but I agree with the sentiment. He looks a "proper" twat.

First bottle down ya..good man ..worlds a better place with bottle of voddy eh sudz baby..few more and you'll think of something to post. .now that bottle that says egg and mango is shampoo. .not for spreading on toast 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Firat bottle down ya..good man ..worlds a better place with bottle of voddy eh sudz baby..few more and you'll think of something to post. .now that bottle that says egg and mango is shampoo. .not for spreading on toast 

Panzerknacker 

You are a completely useless tosser, try making sense, just for once, in your oxygen wasting life.

This can only be the result of some 21-year-old marketing graduate who's been given a free reign to wrongly believe we'd actually enjoy traipsing around Tesco, looking at the face of an old trout with the most irritating fucking face in history. Fuck off.

jkd7o8.jpg

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This can only be the result of some 21-year-old marketing graduate who's been given a free reign to wrongly believe we'd actually enjoy traipsing around Tesco, looking at the face of an old trout with most irritating fucking face in history. Fuck off.

jkd7o8.jpg

I bet Ape would shag her and give her an extra bun in the oven....

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This can only be the result of some 21-year-old marketing graduate who's been given a free reign to wrongly believe we'd actually enjoy traipsing around Tesco, looking at the face of an old trout with most irritating fucking face in history. Fuck off.

jkd7o8.jpg

Eeuch! Like a hybrid of George Formby and that wine expert cunt, Gilly Goolden. Repulsive.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Your wish is my command, you fucking cunt.

IAN-734x366.jpg

Can you do me a favour CB? I too can't do pics. Have a look at what Sainsbury's are doing and it's 100 times fucking worse than this. Google 'sainsbury's dancing ad' and look at what I have to see when I go in my local. 'Rumba' 'strut' 'mosh' it's fucking nauseating.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The adverts are actually quite "catchy" and will attract the clientele back they have lost for a while.

I go to an organic Deli-Boulangerie for my Pattiserie.

Punkers, if Jesus was among us, where would he shop? And would he be a member of the corner?

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The adverts are actually quite "catchy" and will attract the clientele back they have lost for a while.

I go to an organic Deli-Boulangerie for my Pattiserie.

Surely you meant orgasmic 'Derrière-Lingerie?