CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Sun Bingo

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

But you must have enjoyed the beach parties,barbecues,mixing with attractive cool types and all the endless assorted "fun" things that you get to do according to the tv adverts

There is a beach here in Torquay so I did not have t win to do those assorted fun things.

25 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

But you must have enjoyed the beach parties,barbecues,mixing with attractive cool types and all the endless assorted "fun" things that you get to do according to the tv adverts

I nominated this a couple of weeks ago, it's hilarious the way that 'Foxy Bingo' portrays it's clientele as attractive, well dressed, classy women, living happy, successful lives. The reality is a horde of fat, tattooed chavs with a brood of multi-coloured brats clogging up the benefits system.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I nominated this a couple of weeks ago, it's hilarious the way that 'Foxy Bingo' portrays it's clientele as attractive, well dressed, classy women, living happy, successful lives. The reality is a horde of fat, tattooed chavs with a brood of multi-coloured brats clogging up the benefits system.

You really think The Lady Pen really looks like that? Yea, so do I.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Gambling and games of chance are the devil's work pen baby. .turn away from the garish lights and empty promises 

Panzerknacker 

I'm dangling the hook panzie and minnows are a biting.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's her on our left isn't it? You've hacked her telex machine and got hold of her private photo collection! Any dirty ones of her in her 20's? With public figures of the era, like George IV?

Telex, my arse, this was old-school phreaking on a mimeograph.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Torquay is for peasants.

I go Trevose, Rock or Saunton.

Fuck off.

I suppose that you do the times bingo.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Torquay is for peasants.

I go Trevose, Rock or Saunton.

Fuck off.

I bet that you are at Torquay on a regular basis and go to The Meadfoot :P and Candyfloss.