CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Estate Agents

Wolfie

I've just gotten back from suffering one of these smarmy, bullshitting, pointy shoe-wearing bumcloths – complete with clean BMW and fake smile. Having been in his company for a few minutes, I wasn't surprised to discover my suspicions of him being an enormous wanker were confirmed. Not only did he rudely keep checking his phone while I was trying to talk with him, I noticed there were numerous kids' bikes and toys and a trampoline in the garden next door, as well as lots of building materials, so I said, 'It's going to be pretty noisy here on a warm weekend', and he replied, 'Obviously the house next door is residential and is occupied by people with children who are having an extension.' Oh for fuck's sake.   

If you happen to be an estate agent, please know I despise you with every cell in my body, and if I could get away with it, I'd have you murdered immediately in the most violent and painful way possible.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

A worthy nom, if somewhat tarnished by the employment of the word 'gotten', which puts you on the same level as said 'bumcloth' in my book

While 'gotten' is grammatically correct as the past participle of 'get', any blunders are borne from reading the likes of your posts. Idiocy is contagious.

Guest Snatch

Just kill him Wolfers and bury the cunt under next doors extension using the aforesaid building materials available.

Phone the law, neighbours get nicked for murder, kids go into care.

Enjoy warm weekends in peace and quiet. 

Or look elsewhere.

Smarmy two faced lying cunts. No other job requires you to lie to both sides at the same time. Plus they make a sickening amount of money off other peoples hard work, and cunt around in their sharp suits, big fucking watches, twat haircuts and flash cars.

I despise the cunts as the talentless bullshitting duplicitous arsehats they are.

• Like 1

Insist on a woman when you request a viewing,you never know you might end up with a proper sort and you can give her one in the back room..............but don't forget your shovel

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Smarmy two faced lying cunts. No other job requires you to lie to both sides at the same time. Plus they make a sickening amount of money off other peoples hard work, and cunt around in their sharp suits, big fucking watches, twat haircuts and flash cars.

I despise the cunts as the talentless bullshitting duplicitous arsehats they are.

Of course if you require property you sequester it from Aboriginal people then dump them onto "reservations".

Fuck off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Of course if you require property you sequester it from Aboriginal people then dump them onto "reservations".

Fuck off.

You're off your game, Punky. In your prime you would have used this as the perfect excuse to brag how many make-believe houses you own. Instead you're getting all SJW. Fucking poof.

You'll be going vegan next.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're off your game, Punky. In your prime you would have used this as the perfect excuse to brag how many make-believe houses you own. Instead you're getting all SJW. Fucking poof.

You'll be going vegan next.

I think that suggesting he will no longer put meat in his mouth is a flight of fancy too far.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Of course most of the plebs on this site are going to get involved with shit agents. When I sold my U.K. property I employed Savills Estate Agency, the premier Co. I see you as a Knight Frank Rutley man Punkers. Ape uses Purple Bricks.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Just come out and say it if you think Ape is one.

50 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Of course most of the plebs on this site are going to get involved with shit agents. When I sold my U.K. property I employed Savills Estate Agency, the premier Co. I see you as a Knight Frank Rutley man Punkers. Ape uses Purple Bricks.

Ape probably lives in Yurt in a gay commune and washes the lesbians underwear.....

lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope he does, he deserves to come up in the world.  Roman Catholic helicopters indeed

How many times are you going to use your "Roman Catholic helicopters indeed" masterpiece before you realise that nobody thinks it's funny? 

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While 'gotten' is grammatically correct as the past participle of 'get', any blunders are borne from reading the likes of your posts. Idiocy is contagious.

It's a word used exclusively by the 'Transatlantically Challenged.' and therefore the preserve of the idiot

Dress it up however you may - I no longer care!

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's a word used exclusively by the 'Transatlantically Challenged.' and therefore the preserve of the idiot

Dress it up however you may - I no longer care!

You're right, which is precisely why you felt compelled to post your reply.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

There's nothing worse than a grammar Nazi, especially one that's wrong.

43 minutes ago, Ape said:

How many times are you going to use your "Roman Catholic helicopters indeed" masterpiece before you realise that nobody thinks it's funny? 

I was wondering that. He's just trying to gain access to Punkapes loin cloth by using religious trigger words to catch his attention, the two faced old goose raping cunt.

• Like 1