CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Estate Agents

Wolfie

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm about to slaughter a bowl of alpen. ..I'm a cereal killer

Panzerknacker 

Remember to run the gas pipe through your milk before pouring on please.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Milk?...you fat chav cunt..natural yoghurt is the way forward 

Panzerknacker 

Alpen?

You fucking homo, and that's not yoghurt either.

On 10/05/2017 at 3:04 PM, Wolfie said:

I've just gotten back from suffering one of these smarmy, bullshitting, pointy shoe-wearing bumcloths – complete with clean BMW and fake smile. Having been in his company for a few minutes, I wasn't surprised to discover my suspicions of him being an enormous wanker were confirmed. Not only did he rudely keep checking his phone while I was trying to talk with him, I noticed there were numerous kids' bikes and toys and a trampoline in the garden next door, as well as lots of building materials, so I said, 'It's going to be pretty noisy here on a warm weekend', and he replied, 'Obviously the house next door is residential and is occupied by people with children who are having an extension.' Oh for fuck's sake.   

If you happen to be an estate agent, please know I despise you with every cell in my body, and if I could get away with it, I'd have you murdered immediately in the most violent and painful way possible.

Estate agents helped me sell my house for the asking price. She was also very attractive and friendly.  If I was 20 years younger I would have liked to have asked her out on a date, taken her to my favourite Pizza Hut then dropped my hand and bothered her, hopefully ending up with me performing anal sex on her pert ass.  It's a shame life passes you by and you get old.  

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Estate agents helped me sell my house for the asking price. She was also very attractive and friendly.  If I was 20 years younger I would have liked to have asked her out on a date, taken her to my favourite Pizza Hut then dropped my hand and bothered her, hopefully ending up with me performing anal sex on her pert ass.  It's a shame life passes you by and you get old.  

This is actually quite funny. Your time in the cooler has made you a better human being. Keep up the good work

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

"bothered" her - mc , what a gent.

The one we used had the regulation speck of broccolli in front teeth , wore shit topman suit , had sweaty palms , and enough hair gel to lube a Perkins 403-D15 . He got us a good deal mind and never mentioned the patio upgrade to the new occupants of the last place.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

As opposed to 'performing anal sex' on another part of her anatomy, MC.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I can see that living in Penge, has its advantages, however where I am based in Ashby de la Zouch, every Estate Agent has beard growth, eats Falafel  and are sexually turned-on by goats. And that's just the women. 

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I am also old (ish), and my Agent Immobilier , a young man of about 35, has successfully sold my farm, two houses, and a carp lake enterprise, for me over the last 15 months. His fees are considerably more than a U.K agent, but he did all the legal paperwork etc etc, leaving me to drink fine wine and go fishing. He is also an avid lover of geese. Top man.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am also old (ish), and my Agent Immobilier , a young man of about 35, has successfully sold my farm, two houses, and a carp lake enterprise, for me over the last 15 months. His fees are considerably more than a U.K agent, but he did all the legal paperwork etc etc, leaving me to drink fine wine and go fishing. He is also an avid lover of geese. Top man.

If I'd known you had a lake, I'd have personally introduced a shoal a Pike. 

6 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

"bothered" her - mc , what a gent.

The one we used had the regulation speck of broccolli in front teeth , wore shit topman suit , had sweaty palms , and enough hair gel to lube a Perkins 403-D15 . He got us a good deal mind and never mentioned the patio upgrade to the new occupants of the last place.

You left the bodies under the patio?

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

A man has to have a hobby.

It wasn't Fred Wests hobby. He actually was a builder. But was happy doing "foreigners" at the weekends !   Mostly under the patio.

• 3 months later...
On 10/05/2017 at 3:04 PM, Wolfie said:

I've just gotten back from suffering one of these smarmy, bullshitting, pointy shoe-wearing bumcloths – complete with clean BMW and fake smile. Having been in his company for a few minutes, I wasn't surprised to discover my suspicions of him being an enormous wanker were confirmed.

If you happen to be an estate agent, please know I despise you with every cell in my body, and if I could get away with it, I'd have you murdered immediately in the most violent and painful way possible.

On 10/05/2017 at 3:49 PM, southerncunt said:

Smarmy two faced lying cunts. No other job requires you to lie to both sides at the same time.

I despise the cunts as the talentless bullshitting duplicitous arsehats they are.

On 11/05/2017 at 7:42 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

Shysters, rip off merchants and con men they are. 

Quincy?