CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Big watches

southerncunt

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 5/12/2017 at 8:41 AM, Witheredscrote said:

For some reason Ape gets very tetchy when I post anything related to him.

He's a grown adult cunt boasting about his toy helicopter hobby. The guy is clearly an insecure weirdo. As I said before, these boring Southern English cunts only know how to boast about how much their shitty toys cost them. Otherwise they are brain-dead emotionally stunted weirdos.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

He's a grown adult cunt boasting about his toy helicopter hobby. The guy is clearly an insecure weirdo. As I said before, these boring Southern English cunts only know how to boast about how much their shitty toys cost them. Otherwise they are brain-dead emotionally stunted weirdos.

I can only assume you're either drunk again or you've run out of methadone. Either way - fuck off, you tiresome wanker.

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Piston
On 10/05/2017 at 3:58 PM, southerncunt said:

Following on from Wolfie's nom about cunt real estate agents, anyone who feels the need to advertise the maxim that money can't buy taste by wearing any watch bigger than 42mm across is similarly a cunt. Cunts getting around with fucking clocks on their wrists shit me to tears. Wake up to yourselves, for fucks sake.

But when, like Punkape, you hit the big time then only one thing will do:

Giant-watch.jpg

For the man sized wrist action...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Piston said:

Giant-watch.jpg

If that's a Rolecks faux-pinchbeck over-wound self-winder, knackered through wanking, then that watch is Ape's. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
55 minutes ago, Ape said:

I can only assume you're either drunk again or you've run out of methadone. Either way - fuck off, you tiresome wanker.

Drunk, rather than methadone. An English poof calling anybody tiresome is the real joke here.

Lol

Guest Tata Steely Dan
31 minutes ago, Piston said:

Giant-watch.jpg

Both Ape and Punkape don't consider it a real dalliance until a watch the size of a dinner tray has spend the previous half hour scarifying their respective prostate glands, the pair of delusional poof bastards.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Both Ape and Punkape don't consider it a real dalliance until a watch the size of a dinner tray has spend the previous half hour scarifying their respective prostate glands, the pair of delusional poof bastards.

You've obviously got a major chip on your shoulder. It's best for us all if you fuck off back to your favourite pastime - wanking whilst watching Trainspotting. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Ape said:

You've obviously got a major chip on your shoulder. It's best for us all if you fuck off back to your favourite pastime - wanking whilst watching Trainspotting. 

How short a memory you appear to possess, dear boy. Why, it was fewer than a a half-score of months ago that I pilloried the aforementioned Trainspotting on this very forum for its skewed and highly unrepresentative portrayal of the fine city of Edinburgh.  

Cunt, you're from Dartford. Dog racing, wife beating and fuck all else. Shut your English trap. Poof.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

How short a memory you appear to possess, dear boy. Why, it was fewer than a a half-score of months ago that I pilloried the aforementioned Trainspotting on this very forum for its skewed and highly unrepresentative portrayal of the fine city of Edinburgh.  

Cunt, you're from Dartford. Dog racing, wife beating and fuck all else. Shut your English trap. Poof.

I'm from Gloucestershire, you fucking idiot, so that's your ridiculous theory straight out of the window. More methadone? 

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Is that somehow better? Still England, still full of cunts. 

Dr Foster went to Gloucester                                                                                                                                                               To sell wanker Ape a wrist-watch                                                                                                                                                       But when he got there, Ape had flies in his hair                                                                                                                                 And was dancing about doing the hopscotch

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Oi bollock chops! I was born in Dartford, the dog track is down the road in Crayford and I've never given the missus a beating, just West Ham and Millwall cunts.

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Is that somehow better? Still England, still full of cunts. 

So you'll be voting to leave the UK if and when you butt ugly dictator leader gets her way.

18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Dr Foster went to Gloucester                                                                                                                                                               To sell wanker Ape a wrist-watch                                                                                                                                                       But when he got there, Ape had flies in his hair                                                                                                                                 And was dancing about doing the hopscotch

Sounds like someone is losing their mind. You're a fucking maniac!

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off you jobbie jousting, Walter Mitty one trick pony cuntbreed! 

Old Punky would be horrified to see all the Range Rovers with actual mud on them here. All the mud on his "Range Rover" is pretend, and gets cleaned off at the pixie car wash - just before his bedtime. Stupid little poof.