CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Toys.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Whereas you'll have your partner in you up to the hilt. Fucking poof.

Dont think spunkers will watch it any more, he's still got a grievance with the Bucks Fizz year because it was the skirts that got ripped off and not Mike Nolans' Y Fronts.

Guest 'eavensabove

Ooooo... There's nothing like a bit of black to pull the real racists out from their closets. Perhaps I missed something, but this nom was about the old bill until some of you lot turned it into a playground to vent your own obvious hatred of Brother Darky, and/or others with a disability. Ape! Fuck off back to your flies, you childish little wanker. 

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This nom is utter fucking shite. Kick yourself in the nuts immediately 'eavens.

Black & Decker are cunts

Errrrm. Stubbs me ol' bean. I tend to agree with much of what you say, but get a grip. 

Black & White whiskey is not a cunt. Black & Pecker, are cunts. 

22 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ooooo... There's nothing like a bit of black to pull the real racists out from their closets. Perhaps I missed something, but this nom was about the old bill until some of you lot turned it into a playground to vent your own obvious hatred of Brother Darky, and/or others with a disability. Ape! Fuck off back to your flies, you childish little wanker. 

Fuck off Jazz!

5 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Not quite true. Woody Harrelson can jump, he even jumps as high as Wesley Snipes.

You're right Mingers, I've fucked that right up. I'm going to give this ethnic politics shit a rest and concentrate on fundraising to get Oscar Pistorious a new bathroom door.

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, we seem to have several punters declaring themselves to be "mixed race" :rolleyes:

I would send you a picture, but I don't want to be responsible for your subsequent divorce.

16 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Back on topic.

I am surprised traditional games like Checkers and Chess have survived in their original form literally encouraging conflict between blacks and whites. Utter racist filth.

Chess not only encourages racial disharmony but the practice of 'sacrificing Prawns' also demonstrates a blatant disregard for the welfare of shellfish and molluscs.

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chess not only encourages racial disharmony but the practice of 'sacrificing Prawns' also demonstrates a blatant disregard for the welfare of shellfish and molluscs.

Punker's life, is a game of chess. For two Queens. 

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Selfish & Molescars, now you're talking, and you could be on to something. What, is hard to say, but by exchanging a pair of Bishops, two Knights & Rooks for a couple of Whelks (for example) together with two Limpets and a punnet o' Cockles, it could put some interest back into the game?  

Check Mate?  

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Selfish & Molescars, now you're talking, and you could be on to something. What, is hard to say, but by exchanging a pair of Bishops, two Knights & Rooks for a couple of Whelks (for example) together with two Limpets and a punnet o' Cockles, it could put some interest back into the game?  

Check Mate?  

No, I have a Polish mate though, and a Slovakian one.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should never mix friendship with business. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kefir for breakfast and pig's kneecaps for dinner. Fucking rough gig. I dated a Slovak girl for a while and her hands always smelt like garlic. I went to Slovakia only to discover all the smart cunts had pegged it over the border into the Czech Republic. Cunts in Slovakia considered ham a vegetarian product because it was 'thin meat'. Half the lads there walk around with the backs of their heads totally pan-flat. Maybe they leave them on their backs when they are babies? Fucking weird. A good meal there is chopped up carrots and turnips set into clear jelly, served with vinegar and freshly chopped raw onion. Maybe with a pint of buttermilk on the side. Then you go visit your host's old 'Babka' and she has a fucking pig in a shed in the garden and she makes you "Turkish coffee" with all the grounds in the bottom of the fucking cup, maybe with a shot of brandy in the bottom of the mug. If you seek booze then some cunt probably foraged some berries the previous week and took them down to the city petrochemical plant and had them turned into moonshine. In the Czech Republic you go down the corner shop, bang on the window, hand over a couple of hundred Krona and receive a refilled water bottle full of anonymous white wine that gets you smashed as fuck.

I saw hunners of those shitty Skoda cars with the engines in the rear, like we had here in the early '90s. A desperate place, man. 

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Kefir for breakfast and pig's kneecaps for dinner. Fucking rough gig. I dated a Slovak girl for a while and her hands always smelt like garlic. I went to Slovakia only to discover all the smart cunts had pegged it over the border into the Czech Republic. Cunts in Slovakia considered ham a vegetarian product because it was 'thin meat'. Half the lads there walk around with the backs of their heads totally pan-flat. Maybe they leave them on their backs when they are babies? Fucking weird. A good meal there is chopped up carrots and turnips set into clear jelly, served with vinegar and freshly chopped raw onion. Maybe with a pint of buttermilk on the side. Then you go visit your host's old 'Babka' and she has a fucking pig in a shed in the garden and she makes you "Turkish coffee" with all the grounds in the bottom of the fucking cup, maybe with a shot of brandy in the bottom of the mug. If you seek booze then some cunt probably foraged some berries the previous week and took them down to the city petrochemical plant and had them turned into moonshine. In the Czech Republic you go down the corner shop, bang on the window, hand over a couple of hundred Krona and receive a refilled water bottle full of anonymous white wine that gets you smashed as fuck.

I saw hunners of those shitty Skoda cars with the engines in the rear, like we had here in the early '90s. A desperate place, man. 

Most of the Slovak cunts I've met live on cabbage soup and chicken breast hammered flat, covered in seasoned breadcrumbs and pan fried, the only beer they seem to drink is 'Kozel' which is Slovakian for Goat and probably refers to the piss used to brew it. The Polish on the other hand have some lovely beers, Warka is strong as fuck, but Tyskie Gronie is a really nice 5.5% lager. They can fucking drink as well, they have a hand sign for drunk, which looks like a cut throat motion, comes from Russia, where it means drinking until dead, which is how Russians drink.