CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Asian grooming trials

Earl of Punkape

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Schofield repeatedly raped Gordon the Gopher in a broom cupboard whenever the cameras were averted. You're hatred is just and vindicated, Timmy Mallett was also responsible for vile acts of sodomy, perpetrated against Roland Rat and Kevin the Gerbil, and Geoffrey from Rainbow was obviously a sadistic pervert.

I heard Geoffrey actually enjoyed it every time he got his cock stuck in a zip. The twisted cunt.

7 hours ago, Ape said:

Punky, you forgot to post this bit:

"I now move on to the Leeds trial itself. It’s astonishingly small number of non Muslim names on this list of defendants when compared to those with Muslim names. 26 out of 29 in fact. Surely this discrepancy, a discrepancy that we’ve seen in a number of similar cases, should open people’s eyes to what is going on? What is also noticeable, is that they are not all from one single area and those alleged to have committed thee offences appear to have travelled from significant distances in order to take part in the alleged offences. This is another bit of evidence to show that these types of offenders are not being brought together through geography or small group affinity, but through an allegiance to an ideology, an ideology that despises women and sees them as property, an ideology called Islam."

Thanks.....You've saved me a job.

Fuck you.

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

The word of some bloke on  a golf course is hardly proof is it? I imagine there is more bollox talked on golf courses than most places, with the possible exception of this place. Until investigations, trials and convictions have taken place this is pure speculation. And you can't deport someone to a place they didn't come from can you?

We can't even deport you since we have no idea which planet you came from.

:rolleyes:

You're horrified I mix at the top levels of society and that I can glean such information with ease in delightful surroundings.

• Like 2

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You're horrified I mix at the top levels of society and that I can glean such information with ease in delightful surroundings.

Delightful surroundings meaning the rough your head is facing into while taking the handle of a pitching wedge up the rectum?

The word of some bloke on  a golf course is hardly proof is it? I imagine there is more bollox talked on golf courses than most places, with the possible exception of this place. Until investigations, trials and convictions have taken place this is pure speculation. And you can't deport someone to a place they didn't come from can you?

Agreed, especially when both the bloke and the golf course are fictitious creations of the bullshitting, deluded, copy-and-pasting wanker that is Punkape.

• Like 1

And you can't deport someone to a place they didn't come from can you?

Unfortunately no, however the Germans in their wisdom have let 1m unchecked economic migrant parasites/ ISIS supporters into Germany yet are deporting German born ISIS supporters to countries their parents came from despite them never begin convicted of a crime. If the Germans can deport unwanted, not yet convicted filth and not face lengthy delays in the courts,then why can't we deport convicted filth?

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Unfortunately no, however the Germans in their wisdom have let 1m unchecked economic migrant parasites/ ISIS supporters into Germany yet are deporting German born ISIS supporters to countries their parents came from despite them never begin convicted of a crime. If the Germans can deport unwanted, not yet convicted filth and not face lengthy delays in the courts,then why can't we deport convicted filth?

As far as I'm aware they've only deported one German born terror cunt that was born in Germany. 

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

By kind permission.....

National coverage of these trials, coverage that much of the legacy media has been shockingly bad at achieving, may galvanise people, especially those in authority, to do something about a problem that is ruining the lives of thousands upon thousands of British girls. If that national coverage is not being supplied by newspapers of record such as the Times or the Telegraph and it is not being supplied by the state broadcaster that we all pay for, the BBC, then it’s the job of other more brave professional journalists to step up to the plate.

Misplaced concerns about ‘racism’ by journalists and editors which is leading them to play down these trials in national media, are condemning these often vulnerable children and young women to a life of sexual servitude and violence at the hands of these Islamic Rape Gangs. This is because without a national outcry about these Islamic Rape Gangs very little will be done about them because tackling them and admitting the root cause of these crimes, which is Islam and its attitude to women. This lack of action and lack of coordinated national publicity by media over the issue of Islamic sex crime and Islamic misogyny is not only letting down non Muslim British girls but is also letting down girls in Muslim families who are also often subjected to sexual, physical and emotional abuse. If the papers and the broadcasters will not cover the stories of non Muslim girls who’ve been outrageously abused what chance is there of this media turning their attention to girls I Muslim families who are enslaved?

More evidence that the muzzies have already taken over. Host countries are beginning to change their laws to accommodate these evil cunts. They are allowed to 'marry', or rather, SHAG children, and slap their wives about. How long before the Gary Glitters and wife beaters of this world currently behind bars are awarded a get out of jail free card?

Guest Manky

For those of us from areas that are being slowly, or not so slowly Islamified, it comes as no surprise that any news of what is really going on is censored. The local councils know that any wrong move that upsets the alien vote will impact on their prospects to stay on the gravy train.

Rochdale is now a total shithole. Oldham not far behind. In both places the alien vote carries the balance of power so we can only expect more of the same. I live in an area that has been more Africanised than Islamified and the fuckers breed like rats. Little Onginiwata Mkembi still can't break old habits and runs 12 miles a day to Stockport for fresh water while the rest of his family use the tap in the kitchen.

Asian grooming trials? Is there going to be a UK version? If so I'd like to have a go,it's something I've practiced for ages and I think I'm quite good  at it?.Do you qualify for the world finals if you win the regional event?

Guest Gong Farmer
13 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

First of all: Well done on your painfully pathetic attempt to jump on the current racism discussion bandwagon. The obvious question to then ask is, where exactly would you deport the "Asians" who were born in Britain? Thirdly: Fuck Off. And finally: LOL. 

Godwin's Law much?

Guest Ahriman
13 hours ago, ratcum said:

You've got to hand it to these Asian grooming gangs; they MOSCOW look fuckin immaculate! Not a hair out of place, sharp suits, crisp white shirts and just a light touch of a sophisticated cologne. Nails and eyebrows in top condition. I would take my hat off to PRAGUE these dapper wallahs but I lack the urban cool to even wear one.

I'm sure that they will all have promising careers as 'we buy any car' salesmen after they come out of prision.

14 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`ve watched Tommy Robinson on the Rebel Media YouTube channel challenging these cunts on the way into court in Bristol i think and Cambridge. There are a few more trials he plans to highlight too. Strangely no BBC, ITV or C4 there which is odd as the BBC cunts were over Cliff Richard`s house like flies on shit. It`s documented on YouTube so hardly a figment of someone`s imagination or anecdotal evidence. Maybe all those kids only imagined it.

I only just heard about all of this on Youtube the other day.

To make things clear I don't consider the guy a "hero", like the maker of the vid, but seeing him blatantly harassed by police when he's done nothing wrong is sickening and a lot of peoples answers to his arguments just boil down to "Well you're a racist, then." It's fucked up that the media has kept an issue like this under wraps for apparently biased reasons.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Richard, for once, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Whilst it's a known fact that the act of golfing is reserved for queers and chubby cunts, you're absolutely bang on about complete bollocks being spouted on golf courses. 

I'd also wager that at punky's crazy golf course, that bollocks is not only talked, but also consumed orally at break-neck* speed. 

*I know, hilarious. 

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I only just heard about all of this on Youtube the other day.

To make things clear I don't consider the guy a "hero", like the maker of the vid, but seeing him blatantly harassed by police when he's done nothing wrong is sickening and a lot of peoples answers to his arguments just boil down to "Well you're a racist, then." It's fucked up that the media has kept an issue like this under wraps for apparently biased reasons.

He's getting his own page on my site. The bloke's a national hero. Just ordered his book 'Enemy of the State' that should be a good educational read.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Richard, for once, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Whilst it's a known fact that the act of golfing is reserved for queers and chubby cunts, you're absolutely bang on about complete bollocks being spouted on golf courses. 

I'd also wager that at punky's crazy golf course, that bollocks is not only talked, but also consumed orally at break-neck* speed. 

*I know, hilarious. 

Another gay peasant....

lol.

Guest Piston
22 hours ago, Rick_B said:

The Cheshire set do not talk bollox. "Utter testicles" is perhaps more like it.

The Corner's members are well aware of his planetary origins. It has often been noted that he "comes from Uranus". Do try to pay attention.

LOL etc

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 5/12/2017 at 8:52 PM, Punkape said:

A north Manchester lawyer whom I played golf with today indicated that the scale of Muslim grooming trials is huge and will clog up the courts for the next 3 years. He indicated that the type of abuse will certainly mean long custodial sentences for those convicted and will mean a substantial increase in the prison population as a result.

I'm a fan of deportation for these revolting individuals.....

You're just jealous. You saved your pennies for a year and went down to Rotherham with half a tin of Kiwi Parade Gloss Brown streaked across your face, and they didn't let you into their gang. Jealous poof fucker. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I only just heard about all of this on Youtube the other day.To make things clear I don't consider the guy a "hero", like the maker of the vid, but seeing him blatantly harassed by police when he's done nothing wrong is sickening and a lot of peoples answers to his arguments just boil down to "Well you're a racist, then." It's fucked up that the media has kept an issue like this under wraps for apparently biased reasons.

Listen to Tommy Robinson's interview with James Delingpole at some point. Robinson is a very interesting guy, if a bit a Walter Mitty drama Queen, crybaby and total chav. If he hadn't been hooligan trash for most of his formative years then people might take him more seriously. At the same time, he grew up in a socially deprived area and spent time in prison, and he has a very acute insider knowledge into Islamic extremism as a result. He goes to great lengths to point out that he isn't talking about all Muslims, but that isn't enough for the Guardian crowd, so the cunt will never win regardless of how correct he is. Poor guy.

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Deporting people comes naturally to the Germans eh? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
14 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

How long before the Gary Glitters and wife beaters of this world currently behind bars are awarded a get out of jail free card?

Never, because they are white and don't have the ability to orchestrate terrorist attacks that make the best of our intelligence services look like fucking fools. If ISIS and cunts of that ilk wanted to come over here with a massive bomber aircraft then we could stave off an attack like that, Recruiting some thick savage cunt in prison, and getting him to nick a lorry and drive it into a crowd of folk is a piece of piss for them, and you can't really predict shit like that ahead of time.