CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Apparently there is an increase in people cutting themselves when removing the stone from an avocado. 

Pure mongtastic fliddery at its greatest. If you use a spoon you won't cut yourself, people are tapping the stone with a knife to try and catch it on the knife and remove it. 

Punkape, please try removing the stone from your avocado with a chainsaw. If you can remove it in one piece from Kayembe's capacious rectum that is.

51 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Apparently there is an increase in people cutting themselves when removing the stone from an avocado. 

Pure mongtastic fliddery at its greatest. If you use a spoon you won't cut yourself, people are tapping the stone with a knife to try and catch it on the knife and remove it. 

Punkape, please try removing the stone from your avocado with a chainsaw. If you can remove it in one piece from Kayembe's capacious rectum that is.

It's because you're a homo isn't it ?

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

If you use a spoon you won't cut yourself

Absolutely correct, Alf. 

Everybody else feel free to add their own suicide, circumcision, scissors (see circumcision) gag (see Spunkers) to Alf's statement. I'll just take it at face value.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Million calz a spoonfull though. .evil leathery hide bastards 

Panzerknacker 

I know but I'm not a fat cunt so can afford the indulgence.

31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I suppose you have to be extra vigilant when removing the stone in your household. All those sharp knives you told us about.  Fuck off

Nothing better to do today than write drivel like this? Tiresome, boring, tedious wanker.

Lol.

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Nothing better to do today than write drivel like this? Tiresome, boring, tedious wanker.

Lol.

Why is this drivel? I simply stated a fact that you supplied, your household has very sharp knives. End of. Now get back to your Lego bricks,  finish building that plastic helicopter, and be careful you don't choke on a brick. LOL indeed.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

And I should think he would be happy to oblige. After all he did marry you, and he probably still looks upon that as the most dangerous thing he has ever done.

He's right!

Guest Mingeeta
On 2017-5-12 at 9:49 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

An avacado wouldn't be his thing. He wouldn't have a problem with a pair of plums though I'd guess.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 18/05/2017 at 0:15 PM, Mingeeta said:

An avacado wouldn't be his thing. He wouldn't have a problem with a pair of plums though I'd guess.

What about walnut cake?