CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British Sandwich Week

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Snatch

Make the most of it as it will be racist next month due some liberal fuckwit cunt that reckons some fucking Muslim somewhere in the world is feeling suppressed by British sandwiches.

Guest Spanky
7 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Fuck the baggettes and all things foreign

http://www.britishsandwichweek.com/

Reported. This post is clearly racist and highly offensive. Sandwiches are, and always have been, a symbol of British imperialism and oppression around the world. Quite frankly, I'm disgusted that this post has stayed up so long. Oh, and while on the subject of baguettes, fuck the French and their so called cuisine. As far as I can make out, it consists of the parts of an animal no normal person wants to eat served almost raw, barely edible and covered in some revolting sauce you can stand a spoon up in. What do you make of that withers, you fucking cunt!

19 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Reported. This post is clearly racist and highly offensive. Sandwiches are, and always have been, a symbol of British imperialism and oppression around the world. Quite frankly, I'm disgusted that this post has stayed up so long. Oh, and while on the subject of baguettes, fuck the French and their so called cuisine. As far as I can make out, it consists of the parts of an animal no normal person wants to eat served almost raw, barely edible and covered in some revolting sauce you can stand a spoon up in. What do you make of that withers, you fucking cunt!

Well actually Bill, not a lot.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Snatch said:

Make the most of it as it will be racist next month due some liberal fuckwit cunt that reckons some fucking Muslim somewhere in the world is feeling suppressed by British sandwiches.

Their kids aren't allowed to eat jelly babies for fuck sake. They're allowed to shag each other though as soon as they have a one inch dick.

Guest Spanky
12 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Their kids aren't allowed to eat jelly babies for fuck sake. They're allowed to shag each other though as soon as they have a one inch dick.

I'm not sure that's entirely correct, you stupid fucking cunt.

10 hours ago, Spanky said:

Totally agree re: French cuisine. 

In fact, a hymn in appreciation is called for... 

All things bright and beautiful, 

All creatures great and small. 

All things wise and wonderful, 

The French cunts eat them all. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 14/05/2017 at 9:40 AM, nobgobbler said:

Bacon and brown sauce.

Food of the gods, anyone who puts ketchup on will be rammed in teh bark stripper until they resemble the stuff.

On 14/05/2017 at 11:22 AM, Witheredscrote said:

If you must use French words, please take the trouble to spell them correctly you hideous old hag. Fuck off

It's more than you deserve, so allez up votre cul hole froggy...

On 14/05/2017 at 0:59 PM, Neil said:

Kelly Brook & Michelle Keegan....I'll supply the sauce

That butty is a two man job, hang on a sec...