CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Yesterday, I learned that one of my uni lecturers passed away a few weeks ago. Aside from being a predatory purve he fancied himself as a bit hip and would announce his entrance by making us listen to the following tune of tedium,

So, Doctor ******** I know not where you are heading into the afterlife, but I pray that wherever you are, that this is played on permanent loop in perpetuity. Loudly.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yesterday, I learned that one of my uni lecturers passed away a few weeks ago. Aside from being a predatory purve he fancied himself as a bit hip and would announce his entrance by making us listen to the following tune of tedium,

So, Doctor ******** I know not where you are heading into the afterlife, but I pray that wherever you are, that this is played on permanent loop in perpetuity. Loudly.

Fucking hell, Mrs R, the cunt's not even cold yet and you're putting the boot in. Top cunting.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Reported for breach of Rule 1. 

@Rick_B, what are you going to do? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

This is a music thread,fuck off to the open corner you couple of cunts

I've no idea why you're pursuing this vendetta, neil, you bulbous toad, but I'm going to have to report you for the good of the corner. 

Now, I'm not sure which rules you've contravened without looking them up, but in order to satisfy your predatory urges, let's go with rules 6 and 9. 

And I've also reported myself for the above. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:11 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

'Eavens you wanker, I had cypress hill a few months ago! As a tribute to you you ungrateful cunt!

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:11 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

'Eavens you wanker, I had cypress hill a few months ago! As a tribute to you you ungrateful cunt!