CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that deny the existence of Aliens.

Eddie

Guest Alfie Noakes

Any aliens that had technology to get to us physically will nearly always be a huge potential threat to humanity. They would be so far ahead of us, it would be to them, like it is to us looking at other "intelligent" species like dolphins, whales or monkeys which we still eat to this day. I seriously doubt that we would seem very intelligent as we split the atom for more than peaceful means and we seem to not value each other equally or treat everybody fairly, with our materialistic, greedy, world damaging, resource pillaging, capitalism that benefits the few and not the many.

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Any aliens that had technology to get to us physically will be nearly always be a huge potential threat to humanity. They would be so far ahead of us, it would be to them, like it is to us looking at other "intelligent" species like dolphins, whales or monkeys which we still eat to this day. I seriously doubt that we would seem very intelligent as we split the atom for more than peaceful means and we seem to not value each other equally or treat everybody fairly, with our materialistic, greedy, world damaging, resource pillaging, capitalism that benefits the few and not the many.

The aliens that arrive may be staunch, practicing Roman Catholics.

They would help us eradicate abortion, starvation, war and homosexuality. The world could be a better place at light speed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Any aliens that had technology to get to us physically will be nearly always be a huge potential threat to humanity. They would be so far ahead of us, it would be to them, like it is to us looking at other "intelligent" species like dolphins, whales or monkeys which we still eat to this day. I seriously doubt that we would seem very intelligent as we split the atom for more than peaceful means and we seem to not value each other equally or treat everybody fairly, with our materialistic, greedy, world damaging, resource pillaging, capitalism that benefits the few and not the many.

You make some good points, Alf. While more advanced, perhaps they're not a threat because benevolence towards each other has enabled them to evolve their species, and thus technological advancement, so far. War has not prevented this process.

If ETs do exist, and I believe there’s a superlative chance among the billions of Earth-like planets, I suspect they’d be very interested in us humans. Firstly, they’d most likely study us as an example of how not to act, in particular treating other species, killing one another via war for greed, and destroying the only source of life able to sustain its species. Secondly, some theorise our DNA was consciously allowed to evolve here, on Earth, for purposes of alien study. And, last but by no means least, we are unquestionably an immensely intelligent species (Penelope and Pantysniffer aside) – one which has built apparatus enabling manned spaceships to travel to the Moon and back just some 60 years after the Wright Brothers’ wooden aeroplane flew all of 40-50ft mid-air.

Perhaps some alleged species of ETs are a little thicker than we are (about the same as the Nigerians, or Bulgarians, for example) – but interplanetary space travel has been possible because of a couple of thousand more years of evolution.

That said, maybe we are alone. Maybe.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You make some good points, Alf. While more advanced perhaps they're not a threat because benevolence towards each other has enabled them to evolve their species, and thus technological advancement, so far. War has not prevented this process.

If ETs do exist, and I believe there’s a superlative chance among the billions of Earth-like planets, I suspect they’d be very interested in us humans. Firstly, they’d most likely study us as an example of how not to act, in particular treating other species, killing one another via war for greed, and destroying the only source of life able to sustain its species. Secondly, some theorise our DNA was consciously allowed to evolve here, on Earth, for purposes of alien study. And, last but by no means least, we are unquestionably an immensely intelligent species (Penelope and Pantysniffer aside) – one which has built apparatus enabling manned spaceships to travel to the Moon and back just some 60 years after the Wright Brothers’ wooden aeroplane flew all of 40-50ft mid-air.

Perhaps some alleged species of ETs are a little thicker than we are (about the same as the Nigerians, or Bulgarians, for example) – but interplanetary space travel has been possible because of a couple of thousand more years of evolution.

That said, maybe we are alone. Maybe.

Let's say that there is intelligent life up in the clouds, why the fuck would they be interested in us? More to the point, who gives two fucks about them. We've more than enough invaders thank you very much. 

10 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I dunno, I didnt watch it. I watched 'say yes to the dress' instead.

You didn't miss much. Too much emphasis was placed on the Drake Equation, a mathematical formula written in 1961 which assessed a probability of 10,000 planets in the universe that had advanced life capable of sending and receiving radio communications. Even back in the sixties the equation was problematic in that the input values were based on guesswork. The other issue was that it did not take into account the precise set of circumstances required to create the primordial soup - unknown then.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You didn't miss much. Too much emphasis was place on the Drake Equation, a mathematical formula written in 1961 which assessed a probability of 10,000 planets in the universe that had advanced life capable of sending and receiving radio communications. Even back in the sixties the equation was problematic in that the input values were based on guesswork. The other issue was that it did not take into account the precise set of circumstances required to create the primordial soup - unknown then.

It's nice to see you donning the same tin hat you've mocked others for wearing, Roops. The Drake Equation may have been written in the 60s but it's still applicable today, and last night's docu demonstrated how modern technology can still utilise the formula. That said, I agree it wasn't a conclusive or worthy program, which seemed to focus too much on Drake himself.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's nice to see you donning the same tin hat you've mocked others for wearing, Roops. The Drake Equation may have been written in the 60s but it's still applicable today, and last night's docu demonstrated how modern technology can still utilise the formula. That said, I agree it wasn't a conclusive or worthy program, which seemed to focus too much on Drake himself.

I not entirely sure how my post constitutes tin-hattery. Please explain.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You didn't miss much. Too much emphasis was placed on the Drake Equation, a mathematical formula written in 1961 which assessed a probability of 10,000 planets in the universe that had advanced life capable of sending and receiving radio communications. Even back in the sixties the equation was problematic in that the input values were based on guesswork. The other issue was that it did not take into account the precise set of circumstances required to create the primordial soup - unknown then.

The big problem is that for life on earth to get to the point where it was able to be able to send or receive communications over the ether is so complicated that there really is a very real possibility that we are alone.

19 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The big problem is that for life on earth to get to the point where it was able to be able to send or receive communications over the ether is so complicated that there really is a very real possibility that we are alone.

Good. More infinite universe for us.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was a right load of Jodrell Bank. 

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I knew that Drake's Equation is flawed, hence watching Say Yes To The Dress instead.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I don't think aliens are that smart as they seem to only abduct fat mentally challenged individuals ..mingers n wuggers best stay home lest ye be anally probed for intelligence 

Panzerknacker 

Most of the abductees are inbreds from 'Pigs Knuckle Arkansas' or similar breeding grounds for toothless morons with webbed feet and prominent foreheads, perhaps they are sterilising them and therefore providing a valuable service to our planet. We can manage without Banjo players.

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most of the abductees are inbreds from 'Pigs Knuckle Arkansas' or similar breeding grounds for toothless morons with webbed feet and prominent foreheads, perhaps they are sterilising them and therefore providing a valuable service to our planet. We can manage without Banjo players.

Not necessarily... I was abducted by an overweight Alien.

It was an Extra Cholesterol.  

Fuck Drake's Equation, there's every chance there's life under the frozen crust of Europa. Mind you, it's unlikely it will be splitting the atom or communicating with us through the medium of interpretive dance any time soon.

We are contagion. That's why it is impossible for us to get very far. There must be warning signage in outer space warning other cunts in their space craft where Earth is. We can only sit back and see what occurs. We are redundant, as we gaze through telescopes in awe at mind boggling distances we will never attain. I try not to think about it, as it hurts my pea sized brain.

Alternatively, not to worry though, god has got it all covered...... he created ALL.

Cocky cunt.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

We are contagion.

We are stardust, we are golden.

On second thoughts, you may be right. You know how people on here are always suggesting that we round up all the cunts and drop them in the Isle of Wight, or Ireland, or some similar shithole, and build a big fuck off wall round it? Well, maybe Earth IS that shthole for extraterrestrials - a prison for the worst scum of the universe.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Worth a watch, you may be pleasantly surprised. 

I don't think I will, but I have an open mind. It's inconceivable that there isn't life somewhere in the universe but I don't subscribe to the grand conspiracy that information is being suppressed by governments around the world. Your Tesla device is a case in point, it doesn't even work as a proof of concept. With zero point energy we are in the realm of theoretical quantum mechanics but as any friendly experimental physicist will tell you the only way to harvest meaningful power from "free" zero point energy would be in a total vacuum, absolute zero temperature environment, both of which is theoretically unobtainable.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

We are stardust, we are golden.

On second thoughts, you may be right. You know how people on here are always suggesting that we round up all the cunts and drop them in the Isle of Wight, or Ireland, or some similar shithole, and build a big fuck off wall round it? Well, maybe Earth IS that shthole for extraterrestrials - a prison for the worst scum of the universe.

If CC is not proof enough that Aliens exist, then ?

Guest Piston
13 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Any aliens that had technology to get to us physically will nearly always be a huge potential threat to humanity. They would be so far ahead of us, it would be to them, like it is to us looking at other "intelligent" species like dolphins, whales or monkeys which we still eat to this day. I seriously doubt that we would seem very intelligent as we split the atom for more than peaceful means and we seem to not value each other equally or treat everybody fairly, with our materialistic, greedy, world damaging, resource pillaging, capitalism that benefits the few and not the many.

Suppose they're not animal life as we know it (Jim) at all.Suppose they are hyper intelligent photo-autotrophs ie plant like.

They would scan the earth, paying particular, horrified, attention to those humans deliberately targetting and eating their close cousins. They would be mightily pissed off with those smug veggie and vegan cunts and swiftly ensure that they ceased to be a nuisance.

...and the cunts on tractors who guard those huge concentration camps full of helpless wheat, carrots etc would be dealt with too.

Steak eaters etc get a commendation. Win win!

Bring it on O Galactic Overlords, even if you only vaporise the vegans you will be worshipped forever.