CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that deny the existence of Aliens.

Eddie

Guest Piston
6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's nice to see you donning the same tin hat you've mocked others for wearing, Roops. The Drake Equation may have been written in the 60s but it's still applicable today, and last night's docu demonstrated how modern technology can still utilise the formula. That said, I agree it wasn't a conclusive or worthy program, which seemed to focus too much on Drake himself.

In my place it was known as the Fake equation because it's not really an equation at all but the name sounds better for the telly.

To be fair Drake was well aware that his 'formula' was just an agenda tool for a SETI type programme. It has no quantitative value at all given the vagueness of the speculations (estimates is too flattering a term) and I've never been convinced that the time element was properly addressed.

PS The usual 'answer': 10,000 civs. is for this galaxy at this time but given that it's 100,000 light years across they (or we) are likely to have died or lost interest before even one message is exchanged.

I should have written this in green I guess.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

The aliens that arrive may be staunch, practicing Roman Catholics.

They would help us eradicate abortion, starvation, war and homosexuality. The world could be a better place at light speed.

Well you better start praying to your sky fair that any alien invaders aren't Muslims or we're all fucked

Guest 'eavensabove

What if we are the aliens and all of the rest are Earthlings? I mean, who doesn't get the horn when looking at a petrol pump for example, eh! Sure, she may have her pipe in her ear, but that's a small price to pay when it only costs a litre to get the gal gushing with unleaded.  

20f713ed82d16d939e991e537d15a289.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well you better start praying to your sky fair that any alien invaders aren't Muslims or we're all fucked

Greetings Earthling. Take me to your bleeder.

Vampire-vampires-1215684_1024_768.jpg

Guest Tata Steely Dan

There might well be aliens. The supreme arrogance is to believe that they give any sort of shit about us or that we have any sort of handle on how they might operate. Various UFO cunts over the years have insisted that aliens simply use the same crappy technology that we do, communicate using the same language and are basically just weird little humans. 

Honestly, aliens probably did some sort of remote survey of the Earth, saw a bunch of retarded hairless monkeys sending photos of their genitalia to each other, burying their rubbish in holes in the ground and blowing each other up over pretend deities and thought "fuck that place". If they looked at America they would see 320 million sister-fucking retarded hairless monkeys who voted in favour of an illiterate, petulant 70 year old man with a trophy wife, nylon hair and a fake tan, cutting around in disgusting 1980s 'sack' suits with his four foot tie held together with tape. Again, said aliens probably said "fuck that".

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Piston said:

Suppose they're not animal life as we know it (Jim) at all.Suppose they are hyper intelligent photo-autotrophs ie plant like.

They would scan the earth, paying particular, horrified, attention to those humans deliberately targetting and eating their close cousins. They would be mightily pissed off with those smug veggie and vegan cunts and swiftly ensure that they ceased to be a nuisance.

...and the cunts on tractors who guard those huge concentration camps full of helpless wheat, carrots etc would be dealt with too.

Steak eaters etc get a commendation. Win win!

Bring it on O Galactic Overlords, even if you only vaporise the vegans you will be worshipped forever.

So, just how far up the ladder are those of us who liv by bacon butties then? We must be somewhere on par with "emperor" are we not..?

42 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Greetings Earthling. Take me to your bleeder.

Vampire-vampires-1215684_1024_768.jpg

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for revealing Nobgobblers identity.

She's looking a bit wan, @nobgobbler please report to me, it appears you need some, er, supplements...

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So, just how far up the ladder are those of us who liv by bacon butties then? We must be somewhere on par with "emperor" are we not..?

She's looking a bit wan, @nobgobbler please report to me, it appears you need some, er, supplements...

She's just feeling blue, that's all. 

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

There might well be aliens. The supreme arrogance is to believe that they give any sort of shit about us or that we have any sort of handle on how they might operate. Various UFO cunts over the years have insisted that aliens simply use the same crappy technology that we do, communicate using the same language and are basically just weird little humans. 

Honestly, aliens probably did some sort of remote survey of the Earth, saw a bunch of retarded hairless monkeys sending photos of their genitalia to each other, burying their rubbish in holes in the ground and blowing each other up over pretend deities and thought "fuck that place". If they looked at America they would see 320 million sister-fucking retarded hairless monkeys who voted in favour of an illiterate, petulant 70 year old man with a trophy wife, nylon hair and a fake tan, cutting around in disgusting 1980s 'sack' suits with his four foot tie held together with tape. Again, said aliens probably said "fuck that".

I see this TV programme once. Attenborough and his band of whatever's, showed what dinosaurs would have be like if evolution had allowed them evolve. Surprising perhaps was that they didn't look Welsh, but they did have humanoid characteristics and their tails had gone along with their teeth and it is believed that they would have eventually colonised North of Glasgow. Of course, it was only a TV programme, but it makes you think, doesn't it?    

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I have to agree, bacon butties (or sarnies down here in civilisation) are the food of gods, followed closely by crispy Spam fritters with daddies sauce. And as for the vampire, fuck off! I saw her first and get first dibs on supplying her with Type OH!

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for revealing Nobgobblers identity.

Close but no banana. I'm the ugly one out of "Thirty Days of Night", its 2.45am and I am watching you sleep.

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I not entirely sure how my post constitutes tin-hattery. Please explain.

It didn't. But your willingness to start theorising on a subject you've mocked others for wearing tins hats for merely commenting on has an air of hypocrisy about it, don't you think?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It didn't. But your willingness to start theorising on a subject you've mocked others for wearing tins hats for merely commenting on has an air of hypocrisy about it, don't you think?

Of course not. Tin-hattery should be challenged and exposed. Perhaps you would prefer lessons in creationism to be given free rein at schools as the de facto belief to the exclusion of scientific evidence? What about anti-vaxxers, most of whom justify and promote their beliefs because they "researched on the internet" and are thus more qualified than an immunologist or a medical statistician? Unless checked, woolly-minded, impressionable twats would be free to roam the 'net spouting utter bollox thus persuading other gullible twats to repeat same within the hallowed halls of The Corner, which as you know, ranks with Oxford, Harvard and other repositories of scholarship.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course not. Tin-hattery should be challenged and exposed. Perhaps you would prefer lessons in creationism to be given free rein at schools as the de facto belief to the exclusion of scientific evidence? What about anti-vaxxers, most of whom justify because they "researched on the internet" and are thus more qualified than an immunologist or a medical statistician? Unless checked, woolly-minded, impressionable twats would be free to roam the 'net spouting utter bollox thus persuading other gullible twats to repeat same within the hallowed halls of The Corner, which as you know, ranks with Oxford, Harvard and other repositories of scholarship.

Let's have a look at your words above, and most recent comment below, shall we?

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your Tesla device is a case in point, it doesn't even work as a proof of concept. With zero point energy we are in the realm of theoretical quantum mechanics but as any friendly experimental physicist will tell you the only way to harvest meaningful power from "free" zero point energy would be in a total vacuum, absolute zero temperature environment, both of which is theoretically unobtainable.

Of course, you haven't roamed the net to spout utter bollocks here, have you? There's not a whiff of hypocrisy at all, Mrs Roops.

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course not. Tin-hattery should be challenged and exposed. Perhaps you would prefer lessons in creationism to be given free rein at schools as the de facto belief to the exclusion of scientific evidence? What about anti-vaxxers, most of whom justify and promote their beliefs because they "researched on the internet" and are thus more qualified than an immunologist or a medical statistician? Unless checked, woolly-minded, impressionable twats would be free to roam the 'net spouting utter bollox thus persuading other gullible twats to repeat same within the hallowed halls of The Corner, which as you know, ranks with Oxford, Harvard and other repositories of scholarship.

Seen what ya did there roops. .nice bit of clubbing. .have a like

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

I wasn't gonna mention this, but what the fuck. Make of it what you will... Several years back (late 80s early 90s) me and my mates see a Flying Saucer. There was 6 or seven of us and we all heard it too. 

It was in a Greek restaurant and we all heard it smashing as it hit the floor. 

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Of course, you haven't roamed the net to spout utter bollocks here, have you? There's not a whiff of hypocrisy at all, Mrs Roops.

You're out of your depth here wuggy. .and mingbag wants ya to get more lard and pile cream..the large tub.. on your way home

Panzerknacker 

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Hmm, only the woolly-minded would equate theoretical physics, a bona fide academic discipline, with tin-hatters who waste everybody's time with debunked conspiracy theories...

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, only the woolly-minded would equate theoretical physics, a bona fide academic discipline, with tin-hatters who waste everybody's time with debunked conspiracy theories...

I wish you'd divorce your husband and marry me, my darling, though I'm sure there'll be a massive queue. Xxx

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

You're out of your depth here wuggy. .and mingbag wants ya to get more lard and pile cream..the large tub.. on your way home

Panzerknacker 

At least we can boast we go outdoors, the only time you can is when your carer comes to take you to respite. Fucking prick of the highest level.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Oh, and to save you from the mind boggling pain of having to string another sentence together, don't bother, because I personally think it's time to give you the silent treatment. Fucking pathetic excuse for a human being, you are just about on the shelf below spunkers.