CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that deny the existence of Aliens.

Eddie

GLOBAL governments are preparing the world for an imminent announcement that intelligent aliens exist and are already here on Earth.

It's about time the lid was lifted on UFO's, and Alien technology is revealed and used, that would replace backward fossil fuels. 

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

GLOBAL governments are preparing the world for an imminent announcement that intelligent aliens exist and are already here on Earth.

It's about time the lid was lifted on UFO's, and Alien technology is revealed and used, that would replace backward fossil fuels. 

I've just watched "Independence Day - Resurgence" and, quite frankly, any civilization capable of producing such abject bilge deserves to be annihilated. 

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We are the only inhabitants in the universe and it is the human race that will gradually repopulate the rest of the universe.

Aliens don't exist apart from in your sexual fantasies and divergencies

Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

We are the only inhabitants in the universe and it is the human race that will gradually repopulate the rest of the universe.

Fuck off.

God is an Alien.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Was it seven days that god took to knock up the universe, or just six? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

God is an Alien.

Is that why you use a capital A?

I prefer a capital C, for Cunt.

Anyway, if aliens existed, why do they only abduct inbred fuckwits from Idaho or some other dusty shithole? Makes the stories a tad less convincing...

26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I think you need to put this question in writing to Phil the Greek, after all he is an alien reptile and he's got plenty of time on his hands these days

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was six. He invented Sunday so he could put his feet up and read the papers.

I'm going to hell aren't I? 

yes

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Is that why you use a capital A?

I prefer a capital C, for Cunt.

Anyway, if aliens existed, why do they only abduct inbred fuckwits from Idaho or some other dusty shithole? Makes the stories a tad less convincing...

So they can sterilise them and clean up the universe a bit.

Over 100 years ago Nikola Tesla invented a device to harness free cosmic energy or as it's known today zero point energy. This technology would eradicate world hunger and free the world from fossil fuels. A simular technology was discovered during the Roswell crash. 1000''s of inventions are held back to keep the world reliant on fossil fuels, why?

Guest Lady Penelope
48 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Over 100 years ago Nikola Tesla invented a device to harness free cosmic energy or as it's known today zero point energy. This technology would eradicate world hunger and free the world from fossil fuels. A simular technology was discovered during the Roswell crash. 1000''s of inventions are held back to keep the world reliant on fossil fuels, why?

Because you are Billy Fuckwit and I claim my £5

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Ape said:

Was it seven days that god took to knock up the universe, or just six? 

Six. He spent the 7th day creating choir boys.

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was six. He invented Sunday so he could put his feet up and read the papers.

I'm going to hell aren't I? 

You'll be ok if you cross Peter's palm with silverrrrrrs.