CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that don't tuck their shirts in

PANZER MURPHY

If your too fat to tuck a shirt into your pants don't fucking wear one buy  a polo shirt or something ..Can't stand to see a cunt waking around with his shirt hanging out stretched over a pendulous  gut looking sloppy. .and If you do tuck your shirt in..do it properly. .navy tuck is best ..slovenly cuntshites 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

If your too fat to tuck a shirt into your pants don't fucking wear one buy  a polo shirt or something ..Can't stand to see a cunt waking around with his shirt hanging out stretched over a pendulous  gut looking sloppy. .and If you do tuck your shirt in..do it properly. .navy tuck is best ..slovenly cuntshites 

Panzerknacker 

Gas them

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

"slovenly" .. now that's a word we don't see or hear enough of these days .. splendid work Pz

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Snatch said:

Are you trying to get Punkers on your side you fucking cock lover?

Laffin'.

Snatchthinksyouratwat.

You missed the obvious reference..

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Join the Navy, feel a man....  he loves his Navy "tuck" does panzer

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

You missed the obvious reference..

Join the Navy, feel a man....  he loves his Navy "tuck" does panzer

Nothing wrong with a chap looking smart dungers baby. .why even your boiler suit could look smart if you bothered to stitch up the rip in the arse of it 

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nothing wrong with a chap looking smart dungers baby. .why even your boiler suit could look smart if you bothered to stitch up the rip in the arse of it 

Panzerknacker 

*ping*

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If you want my opinion you're going to look a complete spacktard if you tuck anything apart from your cock into your pants. Now tucking your shirt into your trousers and you could be onto something. Yeeehah! Y'all have a nice day. Do you want fries with that brain cell Pansy?

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you want my opinion you're going to look a complete spacktard if you tuck anything apart from your cock into your pants. Now tucking your shirt into your trousers and you could be onto something. Yeeehah! Y'all have a nice day. Do you want fries with that brain cell Pansy?

So...you'd be a shirt out kinda guy. .I think..Can't be sure ..your opinion is as vague and disconnected as your goodself 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

So...you'd be a shirt out kinda guy. .I think..Can't be sure ..your opinion is as vague and disconnected as your goodself 

Panzerknacker 

Forget if it's tucked in or not, or whether it's pants or trousers. It's my opinion that you only prefer it tucked in because you like 'lifting' the shirt out - a shirt lifter, I believe  is the widely accepted description.

Lol. 

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Forget if it's tucked in or not, or whether it's pants or trousers. It's my opinion that you only prefer it tucked in because you like 'lifting' the shirt out - a shirt lifter, I believe  is the widely accepted description.

Lol. 

Bit of a shitty effort droops baby..expected better off a veteran poster like yourself. .smell of mingbag off ya at this stage 

Panzerknacker