CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

And so this vile cunt is "peacefully" waiting his death in hospital, which is a better fate than he gave to the five that he tortured & murdered. I can only hope that he has been made to suffer each and every day since being banged-up, and that his final moments are hideously painful.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/moors-murderer-ian-brady-dying-as-end-of-life-nurses-care-for-him_uk_5919742fe4b00f308cf66b50

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

And so this vile cunt is "peacefully" waiting his death in hospital, which is a better fate than he gave to the five that he tortured & murdered. I can only hope that he has been made to suffer each and every day since being banged-up, and that his final moments are hideously painful.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/moors-murderer-ian-brady-dying-as-end-of-life-nurses-care-for-him_uk_5919742fe4b00f308cf66b50

That makes you almost as bad as he is.

You nasty wanker.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That makes you almost as bad as he is.

You nasty wanker.

Comparing him to a cunt like Brady is going too far.

You deserve the cooler for that.

Brady is a an evil cunt that deserves to die a slow horrible death with as much pain as possible.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Brady is a an evil cunt that deserves to die a slow horrible death with as much pain as possible.

So you want to behave in the same way as Ian Brady too....

You should both be locked up in Broadmoor with the cunt.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I know that Hindley became a catholic and thus (according to Lord Longford) a good woman .. perhaps Brady also converted.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

We can only hope that the decades of imprisonment have been spent in torment and anguish, unfortunately Hindley seemed to have a fairly satisfactory life behind bars with regular visits and gifts from Lord Longford and a string of relationships with female prison officers, I can't understand how anyone could fall in love with a sick twisted cunt like that, just goes to show, there's something mentally wrong with Lezzas.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Are saying I want to be a peado and a child killer? You fucking sick cunt. Evil cunts like don't deserve a comfortable life or death.

As for you,I hope the Admin see fit to fuck you off for good. You cock chomping back door fucking arse bandit.

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You. Are nothing but a cunt. Period.

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I know that Hindley became a catholic and thus (according to Lord Longford) a good woman .. perhaps Brady also converted.

Brady, never once showed the slightest bit of remorse, and I'd wager that Hindley only turned Catholic etc. etc. in the hope that she would get parole. I hope they are drip-feeding the cunt with bleach. 

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Are saying I want to be a peado and a child killer? You fucking sick cunt. Evil cunts like don't deserve a comfortable life or death.

As for you,I hope the Admin see fit to fuck you off for good. You cock chomping back door fucking arse bandit.

In your own words you say Brady deserves to be tortured.

Would you volunteer for that ?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Punkape said:

In your own words you say Brady deserves to be tortured.

Would you volunteer for that ?

After crucifying You to the floorboards, yes. 

FUCK  OFF

Guest Snatch
Just now, Punkape said:

You are as bad as Brady then....You want to torture and kill.

You sick fuck.

He deserves it after what he did to innocent children.

In case it's escaped your very limited attention he is not innocent so no,that doesn't make me as bad as him. It makes me a cunt that detests peados and child killers.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Punkape said:

You are as bad as Brady then....You want to torture and kill.

You sick fuck.

Calm down Spunkers, no chance of Brady popping the pooh back up your chute is there, so stop being a knob and wishing him well. Brady is a vile twat, and no amount of pain is enough for the cunt, and if you think everyone is being harsh then spare a thought for Keith Bennetts mother who never even got to know where he was buried. 

Now fuck off back under your rock. Prick.

I happened to be passing Punky`s house the other day when my attention was drawn to back of his Dacia car.The boot lid was up and what i can only describe as a hairy pink beanbag was hanging out over the tailgate with a red walnut whip perched on top. A few more steps and the sight of his "man friend" running out of the house with a jug of iced water confirmed the unsavoury truth.....

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Mingeeta said:

Calm down Spunkers, no chance of Brady popping the pooh back up your chute is there, so stop being a knob and wishing him well. Brady is a vile twat, and no amount of pain is enough for the cunt, and if you think everyone is being harsh then spare a thought for Keith Bennetts mother who never even got to know where he was buried. 

Here Here. May they bury the cunt on The Moors... preferably sooner rather than later.

7 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Another from the "Pro torture lobby".

Brady is mentally ill. 

You wish to torture the mentally ill.

Fuckwit.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Punkape said:

Brady is mentally ill. 

And another twat who falls for the mentally ill bollocks, I think you are as well, lame brain.

Every cunt who ever commits a murder, rape or abduction, soon as it gets to court....  Bumph.... Not right in the head m'lud.

Ok send him for psychiatric treatment.

Dont be a deluded wanker Spunkers, the Yorkshire Ripper did exactly the same trick " the voices made me do it".

Just back in them days, it was believed more than it is today.

And yes, I'd gladly cut his nuts off if given a chance.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Brady is mentally ill. 

Of course he's mentally ill you wanker. Any normal person wouldn't do what he did.

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Brady is mentally ill. 

Fuckwit.

You weren't high up in my estimation as it is, after your posts in this thread I will have to watch where I walk, I might tread in something that resembles you. Faggot.

Just now, Mingeeta said:

And another twat who falls for the mentally ill bollocks, I think you are as well, lame brain.

Every cunt who ever commits a murder, rape or abduction, soon as it gets to court....  Bumph.... Not right in the head m'lud.

Ok send him for psychiatric treatment.

Dont be a deluded wanker Spunkers, the Yorkshire Ripper did exactly the same trick " the voices made me do it".

Just back in them days, it was believed more than it is today.

And yes, I'd gladly cut his nuts off if given a chance.

I think the clue is that they're in Broadmoor and not the Scrubs.

You're beginning to sound like a Scrubs inmate.....

lol.