CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Message to punkape.

Sadism is not a form of mental illness. It is a choice taken by a lucid mind. Brady was a sadist and Hindley was easily lead by a man she was infatuated with. There is no mental illness, just a sick and twisted, even evil (a religious term but I will use it anyway) pair of cunts.

You should be coolerised for comparing people on here with them. 

Good job you trolling fucktard penis loving arsehole.

I think you secretly admire Brady.You want to do to him what he did to others.

You are a disciple of his evil.

You should be in Broadmoor.

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I read that he was taken into the field, in the Baltic states I think, to observe the SS's efficient killing techniques like sardine canning to pack as many bodies into the pits as possible. He couldn't take to blood and killing so fucked off.

Back to Brady, I'd have tortured him the same and for the same length of time as all his victims and when he was pleading for death, stop and leave him to rot but keeping him alive. This would be his monthly treat

There's a sort of justice in the old testament's eye for an eye for cunts like him.

Guest nobgobbler
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I take it you prefer the new testament then punky. I've heard you often turn the other cheek.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Troll loll loll loll troll roll loll troll. Cunt! Reported!

I am a parent and find you to be beyond the pale comparing me to a child killer. You sick motherfucking twatt, if I ever get the chance to meet you I will smash your pussy little fucking face in and pour acid in your eye sockets.

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

I am a parent and find you to be beyond the pale comparing me to a child killer. You sick motherfucking twatt, if I ever get the chance to meet you I will smash your pussy little fucking face in and pour acid in your eye sockets.

That sounds worse than what Brady did to his victims......

Looks like we have are own Cuntscorner "Ripper" in the making.

Reported for threatening behaviour.

Guest Mingeeta
9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I'm still out of likes Alfie but you are hitting the nail on the head every single time. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
24 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

I'm still out of likes Alfie but you are hitting the nail on the head every single time. 

I could go on all day but it is boring arguing with stupid. It is a bit like herding cats, you can try but it cannot be done. The troll has a great wind up technique and I like to bite hard just for fun, but I have to organise the troops for their work now so trivial little troll features can wait until later, got to earn a living and pay the tax man.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That sounds worse than what Brady did to his victims......

Looks like we have are own Cuntscorner "Ripper" in the making.

Reported for threatening behaviour.

Like I can actually reach you. You are effectively comparing me to a paedo rapist sadistic child killer, so you have broken rules. 

Ban him admin, go on ban him!

16 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Like I can actually reach you. You are effectively comparing me to a paedo rapist sadistic child killer, so you have broken rules. 

Ban him admin, go on ban him!

More twisted spinning from our resident torturer in the making.

lol.

You should be in Brady's now vacant cell.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

The ramblings of an extra-dysfunctional cretin with herpees and dysentery.

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is herpes, you disfucksional fool.

Every time he gets that wrong I start reading his words in Gollums voice....

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Did anyone film his death for YouTube?

If it was peaceful, don't care, if it was toture then YT Top Rated #1 hit....

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

We've been missing the hammer of late Fends. You can do Billy Shit Sticker while you're at it.

I think Billy Bob is still supporting the west corner of Roops' garage extension...

As expected the well  known super soaraway sack of shit tabloid has to headline the cunt as "monster". The lazy bastards  just can't resist , even with this cunt , in endowing him with some kind of twisted comic book quality. For a start , the report of the cunts death is  only worth  a couple of column inches on page 4 with maybe a picture of a nice skip in the waste disposal compound  of Ashworth Hospital .

43 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Has anybody else noticed that Ape hasn't been on for 12 hours. Maybe he has been sectioned, and is now sitting in the 'room' that Brady has vacated. He was going o.t.t with the FlidSpack shite. Still at least he will have lots of time to play with his toy planes.

He'll be at a meeting with undertakers for Brady's funeral with Noakes,Snatch,Manky, Minge and 'Eavansabove who are all going to be pallbearers in Nazi uniform.

lol.

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I don't know. As a world authority on every subject, however, I'm sure Mrs Roops will be brilliant at quickly answering this very question. 

Hey, I'm just waiting to hear you lecture The Corner that Brady had controlling interests in several Jewish-run banks and that he secretly bankrolled Save The Children and the NSPCC. It must be true 'cos you saw a YouTube video telling you so.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Well now that he's dead no nasty, evil cunt frthem Cuntscorner can torture the fucker.

i wouldnt torture the cunt but i would quite happily shit in his coffin just as a final disrespectful act to show how much he was despised

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hey, I'm just waiting to hear you lecture The Corner that Brady had controlling interests in several Jewish-run banks and that he secretly bankrolled Save The Children and the NSPCC. It must be true 'cos you saw a YouTube video telling you so.

I notice each time we exchange pleasantries you receive a 'like' from Pantyspacker. You must feel so incredibly privileged your comments attract acknowledgement from someone with such intellectual capacity. 

Just now, Wolfie said:

I notice each time we exchange pleasantries you receive a 'like' from Pantyspacker. You must feel so incredibly privileged your comments attract acknowledgement from someone with such intellectual capacity. 

Laffin..I'd say every time you piss..the mingers has his mouth open. .and vise versa. ..in and clean up your box room angry litte tosser

Panzerknacker 

On 16/05/2017 at 11:43 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Anyway I'm getting up ..enjoy the hell you live in everyday wuggers. .chat y'all laters 

Panzerknacker 

*waves goodbye*

I do hope you're not assaulted by an infuriated Geoff Capes whose elderly mother was charmed during one of your 'domestic gym visits'. 

Guest Mingeeta
39 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin..I'd say every time you piss..the mingers has his mouth open. .and vise versa. ..in and clean up your box room angry litte tosser

Panzerknacker 

In all honesty, I didn't think you would be as bad as Spunkgape, but after all going on in this thread, you come in with this, just shows that you're probably lower than a snakes belly as well. What a complete and utter waste of human skin you are. You and the vicar licker deserve each other.

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

I think it would be nice if everyone said a prayer for Ian Brady and his victims.

Lord in heaven, hallowed be thy name, who probably doesn't exist and is simply used by manipulative old pervs to keep the masses in check, please use your magical powers to make sure this Brady cunt suffers for eternity for his sins. Also, if it turns out you do exist, one really has to question why you would put such a sick bastard on this earth in the first place you twisted, omnipotent, shit.

P.S. Don't let Punkape in, he's a fake. Kind of like you.

Amen.

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was more impressed with a recent "like" from yourself, a punter known not be impressionable and fact-adverse....

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pots and fucking kettles right there...