CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

One of the train guards from Manchester Piccadilly said that he lived down the street from Hindley and Brady and said that one day his father saw Hindley and Brady carrying a long bundle (about the size of a body) to a car and Brady said "its only a dead body" and laughed and Hindley looked at him and shook her head. The guard said that his father always thought that there were others involved in what happened as well as he saw other people who kept going in and out of their house.

I 'think' it was Brady's brother in law who first called the police, as he witnessed Brady axing some kid to death. What a carry on, eh.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I 'think' it was Brady's brother in law who first called the police, as he witnessed Brady axing some kid to death. What a carry on, eh.

He said that he was more involved than was reported and should have been tried with them. The other mystery was that Brady and Hindley always had plenty of money and were going to posh pubs and mixing with wealthy people so actually probably part of a paedo ring.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He said that he was more involved than was reported and should have been tried with them. The other mystery was that Brady and Hindley always had plenty of money and were going to posh pubs and mixing with wealthy people so actually probably part of a paedo ring.

Nothing about them would surprise me, but then again I don't care to know what those bastards got up to. I know enough already to make my stomach churn.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Nothing about them would surprise me, but then again I don't care to know what those bastards got up to. I know enough already to make my stomach churn.

Of course not far away and about 15 years later a certain Dr Shipman was at "work".

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Of course not far away and about 15 years later a certain Dr Shipman was at "work".

Another cunt, yes, but no comparison really.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Another cunt, yes, but no comparison really.

His youngest suspected victims were children one aged 4. Seemingly he also liked strolling on the moors.

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

One real oddity was that the case was tried at Chester (The crime scenes were then in Cheshire) when normally such a case from Cheshire would have been dealt with at Mold.

Guest Mingeeta
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Dr Shipman bumped off far more people than Brady.

Brady was a saint by comparison.....

You cant compare the two you complete and utter imbecile. One killed pensioners, but the other killed kids for his sick and perverted pleasure, Shipman was a greedy twat doing it for the wills.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Quiet you...gibbering little fagbitch 

Panzerknacker 

Take the cock out of your mouth and speak properly you benefit scrounging no mark.

2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

You cant compare the two you complete and utter imbecile. One killed pensioners, but the other killed kids for his sick and perverted pleasure, Shipman was a greefy twat doing it for the wills.

At the time of his conviction Shipman was described by the media as Britain's worst serial killer. Wrong, at 300+ victims, surely he was Britain's best serial killer

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

At the time of his conviction Shipman was described by the media as Britain's worst serial killer. Wrong, at 300+ victims, surely he was Britain's best serial killer

Absolutely, if he'd scored 300 not out during a test match, he'd have been given a knighthood.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely, if he'd scored 300 not out during a test match, he'd have been given a knighthood.

If the team scored 300 in total they'd all be given a fucking knighthood... useless cunts.

Apple, fuck off.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Actually, with 912 victims and counting, I reckon that I'm Britain's best serial killer. Shipman should get no credit for being stupid enough to get caught.

I'm off now for a nice Chianti...

• Like 1

Guest deebom

10 fucking pages?

I'll repost what I posted on facebook yesterday.

Listen media. You've let us all know that Brady's dead. Cheers. Will you please now fuck off with the Brady articles!
I don't want to know what kind of man he was!
I'm not the slightest bit interested in his last fucking words!
I don't give a fucking fuck what the fuck they do with the cunts ashes!
I don't want to hear the last words of his victims you sick fucking bastards!
I don't want to see photographs taken by his cunt of a missus!
I don't want to hear about the children that were 'nearly' taken by him, you fucking barrel scraping fuckwedges!
I couldn't care less about what he died of!
I don't want to hear anything 'in his own words'
Stop talking about the cunt you cunts!

9 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

You cant compare the two you complete and utter imbecile. One killed pensioners, but the other killed kids for his sick and perverted pleasure, Shipman was a greedy twat doing it for the wills.

Brady got a very poor return for a life sentence.

A nutty Moslem and a shitty 4x4 did better than that in 2 minutes in Westminster.

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, deebom said:

I don't want to hear about the children that were 'nearly' taken by him, you fucking barrel scraping fuckwedges!

I have been to several placed that Brady and Hindley might have been to. Had I been in any of those places back in 1963 I might have been one their victims .. it was that close!

Guest Mingeeta
44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Brady got a very poor return for a life sentence.

A nutty Moslem and a shitty 4x4 did better than that in 2 minutes in Westminster.

You make him sound hard done to. Idiot.