CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was more impressed with a recent "like" from yourself, a punter known not be impressionable and fact-adverse....

Is there anybody here that You like,  apart from say Frank?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

That it's a weak excuse to use to push your own agenda and beliefs onto others under the pretence of humour. That's what I said. You don't have to check.

For shame, Roops...

Out of likes. Her safety net of being a Mod is her only authority, and I cannot imagine her having any strength on here without it. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Out of likes. Her safety net of being a Mod is her only authority, and I cannot imagine her having any strength on here without it. 

Yes, but that's like saying her only strength is that she's got an oak club whilst we're all baby seals. We may be able to overpower her without it, but that reality doesn't exist for us at-

Oh look, your brains are sliding off along the tundra...

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Yes, but that's like saying her only strength is that she's got an oak club whilst we're all baby seals. We may be able to overpower her without it, but that reality doesn't exist for us at-

Thanks for that... 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh yes...

I don't suppose you'd care to disclose the one & only, even though I already know that it's me. 

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That it's a weak excuse to use to push your own agenda and beliefs onto others under the pretence of humour. That's what I said. You don't have to check.

For shame, Roops...

As a matter of interest, what do you think is my "agenda"?

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm hard pressed to recall where I've used the club to argue for whatever side of a debate I'm on. As it happens I was for a period of time, neither Mod, nor an Admin, which naturally attracted some of the weaker individuals to try and settle some scores. The feeding pack went hungry.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

There are several, and no, I'm not going to name them. Don't worry - you're not one of them...

I'd best watch my back then, eh. You're a nasty cow at times, as is evident. 

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Total world domination and the enslavement and castration of the male population for your own dark amusement.

I'm not sure about total castration of the male gender. Like any girl, I do like to be on the receiving end of a good rogering...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Has anybody else noticed that Ape hasn't been on for 12 hours. Maybe he has been sectioned, and is now sitting in the 'room' that Brady has vacated. He was going o.t.t with the FlidSpack shite. Still at least he will have lots of time to play with his toy planes.

You fucking wanker.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...no need to watch your back, if it comes you'll see it coming...

... quoted from Punker's script. 

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed. Is this an admission you're fond of a rear-end rogering, Mrs Roops?

I was wondering more about an APB...?

26 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I was wondering more about an APB...?

I was merely insinuating Roops may have something in common with Punkape, that's all. Despite browsing Urban Dictionary, my naivety in these matters means you'll have to explain the acronym to me, Ding.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was merely insinuating Roops may have something in common with Punkape, that's all. Despite browsing Urban Dictionary, my naivety in these matters means you'll have to explain the acronym to me, Ding.

Airy Public Buggering?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm hard pressed to recall where I've used the club to argue for whatever side of a debate I'm on. As it happens I was for a period of time, neither Mod, nor an Admin, which naturally attracted some of the weaker individuals to try and settle some scores. The feeding pack went hungry.

''Tis true. Even my Alzheimer's riddled brain can recall some of those exchanges. Handled one and all with grace, charm and expert level cunting. 

4 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

In all honesty, I didn't think you would be as bad as Spunkgape, but after all going on in this thread, you come in with this, just shows that you're probably lower than a snakes belly as well. What a complete and utter waste of human skin you are. You and the vicar licker deserve each other.

That's a lot of your problem mingbag baby. .ya don't think.....

Panzerknacker