CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I was merely insinuating Roops may have something in common with Punkape, that's all. Despite browsing Urban Dictionary, my naivety in these matters means you'll have to explain the acronym to me, Ding.

All Points Banged

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's a lot of your problem mingbag baby. .ya don't think.....

Panzerknacker 

Oh yes I do, and I think you're a fucking bellwhiff.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, but I have an extra point of entry...

...if you happen to be an arborist. (from what I've heard, so just a rumour)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

There's a sort of justice in the old testament's eye for an eye for cunts like him.

Yes. Japs eye for a brown eye.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 hours ago, Snatch said:

And any chance of any bodies being found had died with him.

There was another very nasty cunt in the form of Lord Longford who campaigned for Hindley's release and called Lesley Anne Downey's mother wicked. Longford probably delayed Hindley in making a confession to the killings 10 years earlier and possibly she or Brady might have remembered exactly where Keith Bennet's body was buried.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

There was another very nasty cunt in the form of Lord Longford who campaigned for Hindley's release and called Lesley Anne Downey's mother wicked. Longford probably delayed Hindley in making a confession to the killings 10 years earlier and possibly she or Brady might have remembered exactly where Keith Bennet's body was buried.

If you read that piece on the Beeb from the journo who got letters from Brady, he seemed a bit regretful he couldnt pinpoint that grave, maybe just spin, but I don't think so, he'd have gained a bit more notoriety if he managed to find the grave so it was in his interest to, not "remorse" which he never showed.

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If you read that piece on the Beeb from the journo who got letters from Brady, he seemed a bit regretful he couldnt pinpoint that grave, maybe just spin, but I don't think so, he'd have gained a bit more notoriety if he managed to find the grave so it was in his interest to, not "remorse" which he never showed.

What I understood was that Hindley made a confession in 1987 when she finally realised that there was little hope of release and Brady upon finding out decide to get one up on her by making a confession himself. Perhaps without Lord Longford campaigning for her release she might have made that decision earlier and her and Brady's memories of the burial  locations might have been fresher and those locations less changed than they were in the late 1980s.

Guest Ollyboro
47 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

What I understood was that Hindley made a confession in 1987 when she finally realised that there was little hope of release and Brady upon finding out decide to get one up on her by making a confession himself. Perhaps without Lord Longford campaigning for her release she might have made that decision earlier and her and Brady's memories of the burial  locations might have been fresher and those locations less changed than they were in the late 1980s.

Should have just got Spunkers on the case. He can sniff out a stiff 'un from 2000 yards. The poof.

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Longford was a vile sympathiser and as bad as the cunts he supported, hardly surprising, the aristocracy have a long tradition of perversion and he probably felt an affinity with paedos, wouldn't be surprised if he was one himself.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Longford was a vile sympathiser and as bad as the cunts he supported, hardly surprising, the aristocracy have a long tradition of perversion and he probably felt an affinity with paedos, wouldn't be surprised if he was one himself.

Longford was a very strange man full of contradictions. Harold Wilson said that he had the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The title Lord means you can be a cunt as much as you like.