CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Most people shit IN a toilet, Are you too lazy to lift the lid, or mentally retarded. Either way, fuck off.    lol

Yes but you live IN a toilet. Monsieur le Bidet.

9 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Brady's ashes should be mixed with clay at Armitage Shanks and made into a toilet for the world to shit on.

Jimmy Savilles ashes should have been mixed with plastic and moulded into 'Uncle Jimmy' action figures, so kids get an opportunity to fiddle around with him for a change.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jimmy Savilles ashes should have been mixed with plastic and moulded into 'Uncle Jimmy' action figures, so kids get an opportunity to fiddle around with him for a change.

Nah the sick cunt would've liked that. He should have been thrown into the nearest septic pit.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The outpouring of righteous chav outrage has been slightly entertaining, and about the only thing of merit about the passing of Ian Brady. Thick cunts suggesting that they should have tortured the location of "our Keith" from Brady just before he snuffed it. Given that they didn't have GPS back in the '60s I doubt Brady honestly remembered, so the notion of torturing a 79 year old man for new information seems pretty stupid. Besides people will come out with any old shite when tortured, more to appease their torturers than anything else. 

Brady was a weird cunt, but I think it would be better to understand why he did the things he did than to simply turn him into some mystical horror figure. Cheap public outpourings of rage are up there with cheap public outpourings of grief. None of you actually knew 'Our Lady' Diana, so you shouldn't be that upset. Likewise unless you are the family of Brady's victims then shut the hell up already, and get your own life in order.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The outpouring of righteous chav outrage has been slightly entertaining, and about the only thing of merit about the passing of Ian Brady. Thick cunts suggesting that they should have tortured the location of "our Keith" from Brady just before he snuffed it. Given that they didn't have GPS back in the '60s I doubt Brady honestly remembered, so the notion of torturing a 79 year old man for new information seems pretty stupid. Besides people will come out with any old shite when tortured, more to appease their torturers than anything else.

If you read the bit about what happened when Brady went on the moor in 1987, a problem seems to have been the presence of the press and the helicopters, if the press had kept away and Brady and Hindley (perhaps even together) had been quietly taken up on the Moors a few times with the police it might be that all the graves would have been found.

5 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Brady was a weird cunt, but I think it would be better to understand why he did the things he did than to simply turn him into some mystical horror figure. Cheap public outpourings of rage are up there with cheap public outpourings of grief. None of you actually knew 'Our Lady' Diana, so you shouldn't be that upset. Likewise unless you are the family of Brady's victims then shut the hell up already, and get your own life in order.

Did Lady Di kill some kids then?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

If you read the bit about what happened when Brady went on the moor in 1987, a problem seems to have been the presence of the press and the helicopters, if the press had kept away and Brady and Hindley (perhaps even together) had been quietly taken up on the Moors a few times with the police it might be that all the graves would have been found.

Brady was taken to the moors on several occasions, and it is said that he was fairly co-operative in trying to locate many more graves, but by then his mind had totally lost it and his memory was useless. When they nicked the cunt. he had hundreds of photos of him and Hindley taken on the moors of each of them stood and grinning on top of the graves, and the old bill tried to establish the locations by the scenery, which they did for three of the graves, but the rest??? 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Brady was taken to the moors on several occasions, and it is said that he was fairly co-operative in trying to locate many more graves, but by then his mind had totally lost it and his memory was useless.

I thought that he was taken there twice at the most .. was also one of the reasons why I thought that they should have taken them there together.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did Lady Di kill some kids then?

When the kids killed the man they had to break up the band... if that helps. Anyway I digress, as by all accounts, Prince Charles had a blue stiffy because he kept dipping it in Di. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I thought that he was taken there twice at the most .. was also one of the reasons why I thought that they should have taken them there together.

From what I see on the tele, Brady was taken there about five times over a duration of six months, and as for Hindley they hated each other in time. Neither would have helped the other. I dunno, but surely in this day and age with modern-day techno they could detect a grave from the air? It's not like any the kids were 6ft under. One of them they reckon was buried in less than ten minutes and barely covered at all. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

When the kids killed the man they had to break up the band... if that helps. Anyway I digress, as by all accounts, Prince Charles had a blue stiffy because he kept dipping it in Di. 

And James Hewitts bellend smelt of apples because he kept sticking it in cider.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And James Hewitts bellend smelt of apples because he kept sticking it in cider.

Punker's, must half stink of shit then. 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

They hated each other in time. Neither would have helped the other. I dunno, but surely in this day and age with modern-day techno they could detect a grave from the air? It's not like any the kids were 6ft under. One of them they reckon was buried in less than ten minutes and barely covered at all. 

The moss and ground foliage grows thick and quick enough to hide any surface disruption from aerial view, probably invisible within a few months of burial.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The moss and ground foliage grows thick and quick enough to hide any surface disruption from aerial view, probably invisible within a few months of burial.

Indeed, however as they only took the bodies in the back of their motor and literally buried the poor kids not far from the road, then? The A road they used is by all accounts now re-routed but I cannot see that it would take too much to locate them, IF they wanted too. Back then it would have been more difficult indeed, but today? Its not like they'd be searching really dense woodland for example. The area they buried them was not exactly vast either in terms of how big the moors are. 

Anyway, they should nail Brady up on the heath like a scarecrow. The cunt doesn't deserve anything more. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed, however as they only took the bodies in the back of their motor and literally buried the poor kids not far from the road, then? The A road they used is by all accounts now re-routed but I cannot see that it would take too much to locate them, IF they wanted too. Back then it would have been more difficult indeed, but today? Its not like they'd be searching really dense woodland for example. The area they buried them was not exactly vast either in terms of how big the moors are. 

The only real hope know would be to look for evidence of tree or bush growth that would have been affected by the presence of s body. Possibly there were photos taken from the air prior to the time of the murders. Something might still show up.

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Anyway, they should nail Brady up on the heath like a scarecrow. The cunt doesn't deserve anything more. 

If it had happened more recently, the advances in sniffer dog training and technology such as methane probes would no doubt have led to their discovery, back then it was gormless woodentops trampling around with broom handles.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it had happened more recently, the advances in sniffer dog training and technology such as methane probes would no doubt have led to their discovery, back then it was gormless woodentops trampling around with broom handles.

It it worth a look at the road on google street maps to get a feel for the area.

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

It it worth a look at the road on google street maps to get a feel for the area.

Be my guest! Ordinance Survey maps of the period would be enough perhaps, Inspector Pen. :huh:

I was watching the other night, and some bloke actually see Brady & Hindley carrying a body from their car and then returning to it before calling the block a nosy fucker... He told the police back then, but was ignored. Others, reported having seen strange burial places, but these were also dismissed as being the dead bodies of sheep! Like Eric hinted, the ol' bill had nothing but a whistle and a stick and of course who would have believed the extent of the crimes and/or the amount, which even today is simply estimated. It was certainly more than the five they know about. 

Guest Mingeeta
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just in the door meself eav baby. .quick cup of herbal liquorice tea n hit the sack after I smack mingers n wuggy baby around a bit

Panzerknacker 

And you can guarantee that won't happen as long as punkers has a hole in his arse  Fucking idiot.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Be my guest! Ordinance Survey maps of the period would be enough perhaps, Inspector Pen. :huh:

I was watching the other night, and some bloke actually see Brady & Hindley carrying a body from their car and then returning to it before calling the block a nosy fucker... He told the police back then, but was ignored. Others, reported having seen strange burial places, but these were also dismissed as being the dead bodies of sheep! Like Eric hinted, the ol' bill had nothing but a whistle and a stick and of course who would have believed the extent of the crimes and/or the amount, which even today is simply estimated. It was certainly more than the five they know about. 

One of the train guards from Manchester Piccadilly said that he lived down the street from Hindley and Brady and said that one day his father saw Hindley and Brady carrying a long bundle (about the size of a body) to a car and Brady said "its only a dead body" and laughed and Hindley looked at him and shook her head. The guard said that his father always thought that there were others involved in what happened as well as he saw other people who kept going in and out of their house.