CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My White Trash Neighbours

Guest Ahriman

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That's a bit nearer than I'd hoped....

There are times when I think that you might be the a beast.

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

There are times when I think that you might be the a beast.

No,  but he probably goes balls deep inside a few beasts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Ahriman said:

Allow me to paint you a picture of this family that moved next door to me a couple of years ago. For the sake of preserving their anonymity I shall refer to them as 'The Shithead Family'.
Mr Shithead is your fairly typical white van man with a discounted BAQ toolbox, in that he is a complete knobjockey who swaggers around like a peacock with a fucking ferret lodged up its arse, and with the kind of smug, self-satisfied facial expression that comes naturally from being a delusionally stupid cunt.   
Being the dim-witted dullard that he is, Mr Shitheads hobbies include:

Banging on the walls with his hammer for hours on end.

Sawing 2X4s in half for hours on end.

And playing Justin Biebers 'love yourself'(I shit you not.) at full volume, in a loop, for hours on end.

Mr's Shithead is the kind of woman that has been fucked by so many Chavs over the years, you could probably use her cunt flaps as a makeshift bathrobe, and go urban exploring in her back passage, and has the kind of screechy voice that sounds like a hyena being raped by a particularly feisty elephant. Their feral offspring are as numerous as they are worthless and all seem to have a singular purpose of bouncing footballs against their garden fence in perpetuity.

I'm going to guess you missed the option of gathering up other members of your neighbourhood, one of whom must have a cordless drill, screw boards over the windows, and into the doors and jambs, then setting the place on fire?  

On 16/05/2017 at 9:50 PM, Ahriman said:

Allow me to paint you a picture of this family that moved next door to me a couple of years ago. For the sake of preserving their anonymity I shall refer to them as 'The Shithead Family'.
Mr Shithead is your fairly typical white van man with a discounted BAQ toolbox, in that he is a complete knobjockey who swaggers around like a peacock with a fucking ferret lodged up its arse, and with the kind of smug, self-satisfied facial expression that comes naturally from being a delusionally stupid cunt.   
Being the dim-witted dullard that he is, Mr Shitheads hobbies include:

Banging on the walls with his hammer for hours on end.

Sawing 2X4s in half for hours on end.

And playing Justin Biebers 'love yourself'(I shit you not.) at full volume, in a loop, for hours on end.

Mr's Shithead is the kind of woman that has been fucked by so many Chavs over the years, you could probably use her cunt flaps as a makeshift bathrobe, and go urban exploring in her back passage, and has the kind of screechy voice that sounds like a hyena being raped by a particularly feisty elephant. Their feral offspring are as numerous as they are worthless and all seem to have a singular purpose of bouncing footballs against their garden fence in perpetuity.

Mark 8/10.... your topic is an interesting one that shows potential. However you could have developed your debate a little more and cunted them further.  Your use of the racist terms "white" in describing the scum is an interesting play on the double values on show here in CC and in life in general.  If they where "black" people no doubt you would be serving a 10 stretch ban with me.   Otherwise a good effort....particularly liked "as numerous as they are worthless".  Remenisent of a young Wordsworth..... he was a cunt as well.

Guest Ahriman
16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mark 8/10.... your topic is an interesting one that shows potential. However you could have developed your debate a little more and cunted them further.  Your use of the racist terms "white" in describing the scum is an interesting play on the double values on show here in CC and in life in general.  If they where "black" people no doubt you would be serving a 10 stretch ban with me.   Otherwise a good effort....particularly liked "as numerous as they are worthless".  Remenisent of a young Wordsworth..... he was a cunt as well.

I use the term 'White Trash' to describe my neighbours on account of them being both:

A:White

B:Trash

If some Nigerian drug dealers with a taste for load shitty grime music ever move next door, I will be sure to nominate them under the title of 'Black Trash' for the sake of equality. (Ricks blood pressure be damned.)

P:S: If you ever liken me to Wordsworth again, I will break into your house in the dead of night and smear my smegma glazed cock over your sleeping face.

Thanks for the feedback.

Guest Manky

I wouldn't give a fuck what colour my neighbours were as long as they spoke English. "Fuck off you cock sucking lump of shite" only brings blank stares from the Somali's, Nigerians, Poles, Romanians, Pakistanis and Welsh on our street.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

I wouldn't give a fuck what colour my neighbours were as long as they spoke English. "Fuck off you cock sucking lump of shite" only brings blank stares from the Somali's, Nigerians, Poles, Romanians, Pakistanis and Welsh on our street.

Why did you include the Welsh you stupid Mancunian twat....They're British.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am pleased to see you have not included the French, but we would be lowering ourselves living in your street, so I understand why. Fuck off you mardy cunt... lol

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why did you include the Welsh you stupid Mancunian twat....They're British.

Are you sure?  They don't speak British.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am pleased to see you have not included the French, but we would be lowering ourselves living in your street, so I understand why. Fuck off you mardy cunt... lol

They won't live here. There is a German woman half a mile up the road.

Guest Manky
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Manky I'm hearing on the news that Manchester is exploding. Let me know if you're hurt, I could use a laugh.

Fuck off. I was in bed watching Family Guy or American Dad.

Bad news indeed.