CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My White Trash Neighbours

Guest Ahriman

Guest Ahriman

Allow me to paint you a picture of this family that moved next door to me a couple of years ago. For the sake of preserving their anonymity I shall refer to them as 'The Shithead Family'.
Mr Shithead is your fairly typical white van man with a discounted BAQ toolbox, in that he is a complete knobjockey who swaggers around like a peacock with a fucking ferret lodged up its arse, and with the kind of smug, self-satisfied facial expression that comes naturally from being a delusionally stupid cunt.   
Being the dim-witted dullard that he is, Mr Shitheads hobbies include:

Banging on the walls with his hammer for hours on end.

Sawing 2X4s in half for hours on end.

And playing Justin Biebers 'love yourself'(I shit you not.) at full volume, in a loop, for hours on end.

Mr's Shithead is the kind of woman that has been fucked by so many Chavs over the years, you could probably use her cunt flaps as a makeshift bathrobe, and go urban exploring in her back passage, and has the kind of screechy voice that sounds like a hyena being raped by a particularly feisty elephant. Their feral offspring are as numerous as they are worthless and all seem to have a singular purpose of bouncing footballs against their garden fence in perpetuity.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Think yourself lucky; you could be living next to Roops!

Harsh, but true.

'Ari, that hammering and sawing is all for the seige weapons to fuck you up with..

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Some say that when you pass Roops mansion you can hear the screams and the thrashing sound of a whip. 

They're lying, if you hear it, you'll never be free to tell the tale...

2 hours ago, Ahriman said:

Allow me to paint you a picture of this family that moved next door to me a couple of years ago. For the sake of preserving their anonymity I shall refer to them as 'The Shithead Family'.
Mr Shithead is your fairly typical white van man with a discounted BAQ toolbox, in that he is a complete knobjockey who swaggers around like a peacock with a fucking ferret lodged up its arse, and with the kind of smug, self-satisfied facial expression that comes naturally from being a delusionally stupid cunt.   

And playing Justin Biebers 'love yourself'(I shit you not.) at full volume, in a loop, for hours on end.

Mr's Shithead is the kind of woman that has been fucked by so many Chavs over the years, you could probably use her cunt flaps as a makeshift bathrobe, and go urban exploring in her back passage, and has the kind of screechy voice that sounds like a hyena being raped by a particularly feisty elephant. Their feral offspring are as numerous as they are worthless and all seem to have a singular purpose of bouncing footballs against their garden fence in perpetuity.

Birds of a feather flock together....

2 hours ago, Ahriman said:

I know the type of cunts you refer to, you could be worse off though, Mr Shithead at least has a vehicle and a toolbox, so must be employed in some capacity. The extreme of this type of family have never worked, claim disability benefits for a back injury that does not prevent them from walking 2 miles with 36 cans of carling on giro day, and whose 9 kids (coffee coloured) have names like, Alfie, Reece, Tyler, Chardonnay, and Teagan, all of whom are diagnosed with ADHD or a similar combination of random letters which are just something doctors say because they are not allowed to tell the parents that their kids are out of control little shits that need a good hiding, if they vandalise your property, car etc, don't try and report it to the police because the mother will immediately counter attack with accusations of racism and you will be fucked. 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Ahriman said:

white van you say. Well, say hello to PanzerKnacker next time you see him.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're a chav and you live next door to chavs.

lol.

Peasant.

Punkers, I think I must have left my Holland & Holland in your hall closet when last visiting. Do feel free to shoot any chavs you find in your grounds, as rare as that is in Cheshire, it does occasionally happen. If you see any RC helicopters shoot them as well... lol

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're a chav and you live next door to chavs.

lol.

Peasant.

What are your thoughts on Cheadle Heath . is it a nice place or is Disley better?

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a stupid fucking question. Do you honestly think that a man of Punkers calibre would lower himself to even think about either shithole. Piss off.

yes