CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit through the post

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

Now I have reached a certain age, some twat has sent me a bowel cancer screening kit that I have to smear in shit and send to the shit inspectors 

Why is this acceptable but when I tried to send David Walliams a turd carved into the shape of the International Space Station, the Royal Mail spat their dummy out.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Now I have reached a certain age, some twat has sent me a bowel cancer screening kit that I have to smear in shit and send to the shit inspectors 

Why is this acceptable but when I tried to send David Walliams a turd carved into the shape of the International Space Station, the Royal Mail spat their dummy out.

Have you upset anybody in post service lately?  Sounds like they are willing to make an exception for you just to find out if you DO have bowel cancer, heaven forbid. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Manky said:

It's a conspiracy Manky. The government cunts want your DNA. My advice is smear it in next door's dog shit. 

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

It's a conspiracy Manky. The government cunts want your DNA. My advice is smear it in next door's dog shit. 

I wiped it on our local Kebab shop owner and got arrested on 12 charges of grooming young children.

Guest Ollyboro

Apparently when Sir (Sir!! Fucking Hell, somecunt knighted him) Lenny Henry was married to professional blimp Dawn French, they regularly received dog shit through the post. Difficult one this. The dog shit could have been delivered for racist reasons - as a comment on their mixed race marriage, or as is more likely, for artistic reasons. In other words a comment on their talent.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Manky said:

I wiped it on our local Kebab shop owner and got arrested on 12 charges of grooming young children.

There's a bloke in Fore Street in Exeter who is grooming children all the time and their parents even bing them to him but the cops won't do nothing 'cos he's a hairdresser.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Yeah right. Then every time a dog commits a crime, Manky gets banged up.

I hope for his sake the dog in question doesn't have three arseholes.

Guest Spanky
On 2017-5-17 at 7:10 PM, Witheredscrote said:

I smear my test slides with Marmite, it gives those at the lab something to have a good laugh about, plus they can spread it on their toast.

I thought you didn't miss anything British, you faux French twat. Bet the cupboards in your bedsit in Hull are full of Pot Noodle and local council estate slags with a mouthful of herpes.

6 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I thought you didn't miss anything British, you faux French twat. Bet the cupboards in your bedsit in Hull are full of Pot Noodle and local council estate slags with a mouthful of herpes.

Can everybody please stop using the word 'faux' whilst simultaneously (and quite rightly) cunting the French, it's a bit like wearing a Burka on an EDL march.

Guest Spanky
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can everybody please stop using the word 'faux' whilst simultaneously (and quite rightly) cunting the French, it's a bit like wearing a Burka on an EDL march.

Unfortunately, to remove all French influences on our language over the last 1000 years would be impossible. Much like trying to get them to use deodorant or wash.

Just now, Spanky said:

Unfortunately, to remove all French influences on our language over the last 1000 years would be impossible. Much like trying to get them to use deodorant or wash.

Or stop shitting in the shower and pushing it through the plug hole with their big toes, but we can at least try and eliminate the practice of using their words to try and appear worldly and windswept. I think we should start by calling 'bidets' 'ringpiece rinsers'.