CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just Giving & Fund Me

Neil

What is it about these fucking pages rearing themselves when someone fucking croaks it?.Apparently someone up here has just started one to raise money to pay for a funeral,some chavvy little cunt took his fathers car without permission and crashed it at 1.30 in the morning on the Acle Straight killing himself,now people are trying to raise a grand to bury the little cunt.It has reached 500 quid,I'd say that was probably enough as he's only half the lad he used to be.Fuck off and pay your own funeral expenses or better still carry a full jerrycan in the car with you at all times and hey presto,instant cremation

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fuck me, some cunt digs a hole with a machine two other cunts throw in the Chav cover with powdered lime then fill in the hole. 200 is all it should take. 

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

What is it about these fucking pages rearing themselves when someone fucking croaks it?.Apparently someone up here has just started one to raise money to pay for a funeral,some chavvy little cunt took his fathers car without permission and crashed it at 1.30 in the morning on the Acle Straight killing himself,now people are trying to raise a grand to bury the little cunt.It has reached 500 quid,I'd say that was probably enough as he's only half the lad he used to be.Fuck off and pay your own funeral expenses or better still carry a full jerrycan in the car with you at all times and hey presto,instant cremation

As we already pay council tax, just leave the little prick out for the bin men on Thursday night and we can all say we've contributed to the funeral.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

All this in the same week the country lost one of its greatest, and cheapest, child buriers - Ian Brady.

You cunt, you made me spill my bong with that one. 

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

All this in the same week the country lost one of its greatest, and cheapest, child buriers - Ian Brady.

You sick,vile,despicable,horrible funny cunt

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The page for that copper who got stabbed in Westminster pulled in the best part of £1M before it closed down. The cunt would need to have lived to be 150 to actually earn that much.

Slightly off topic, but, remember Keith Blakelock? Copper who was beheaded by black youths at the broadwater farm riots in Tottenham, do you know how Keith spent a couple of his nights off duty? Teaching self defence to youths from the Broadwater farm estate. Silly cunt.

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The page for that copper who got stabbed in Westminster pulled in the best part of £1M before it closed down. The cunt would need to have lived to be 150 to actually earn that much.

More like 4,500 if Dianne Abbot is in charge of the cash!

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Slightly off topic, but, remember Keith Blakelock? Copper who was beheaded by black youths at the broadwater farm riots in Tottenham, do you know how Keith spent a couple of his nights off duty? Teaching self defence to youths from the Broadwater farm estate. Silly cunt.

scampi slit

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Piston said:

More like 4,500 if Dianne Abbot is in charge of the cash!

Will you cunts stop mentioning that bint, just the name makes me want to hurl, and when she does that wierd 'I eat live cats" smile I want to pick up a cricket bat.... to gouge my eyes out with...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Ding, if you had said 'pick up a cricket bat and smashed my own head to a pulp', then Dianne Abbott, Dianne Abbott, Dianne Abbott, 

12 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Will you cunts stop mentioning that bint, just the name makes me want to hurl, and when she does that wierd 'I eat live cats" smile I want to pick up a cricket bat.... to gouge my eyes out with...

What about an unwashed Dianne Abbot having a prolonged sexual session with you whilst she describes her sessions with Corbyn.....

lol.

Guest Mingeeta
55 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What about an unwashed Dianne Abbot having a prolonged sexual session with you whilst she describes her sessions with Corbyn.....

lol.

Or you having a prolonged sex session with Corbyn while he describes them to you.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

This is only slightly less repulsive than the thought of being fisted by a big, fat, sweaty Bulgarian construction worker who's illegally entered Cheshire, eh, Punkers?

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This is only slightly less repulsive than the thought of being fisted by a big, fat, sweaty Bulgarian construction worker who's illegally entered Cheshire, eh, Punkers?

The big question is.... If the Bulgarian illegally entered Cheshire, would he still, legally be allowed to enter Punkape?

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The big question is.... If the Bulgarian illegally entered Cheshire, would he still, legally be allowed to enter Punkape?

Even if he wasn't permitted legal entry, I'm fairly certain Punkape would get him in through the backdoor.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

I'd probably rather shag you and take my chances with some penicillin I found in the GPs carpark...

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Depends if he's got £3.50

Both arms then?