CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I took less than ten seconds to find a recent case where yet again a woman is spared jail for a violent crime. It's expected and normal to be spared a custodial sentence if you happen to female having no baring on educational level or social status. Women are 'special'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4518370/Clubber-repeatedly-kicks-innocent-woman-STILETTO.html

Yeah, its amazing how quickly one can dig up these stories. Yay Google.

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/11675790.Man_spared_prison_for_serious_street_assault/

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I took less than ten seconds to find a recent case where yet again a woman is spared jail for a violent crime. It's expected and normal to be spared a custodial sentence if you happen to female having no baring on educational level or social status. Women are 'special'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4518370/Clubber-repeatedly-kicks-innocent-woman-STILETTO.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-39850119

http://www.redding.com/story/news/local/2016/12/16/redding-couple-sentenced-prison-child-abuse/95514816/

I could go on....

Add Mrs R to that list. She gets away with blue murder 24/7, bless her little cotton gusset. 

Guest Gong Farmer
17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Add Mrs R to that list. She gets away with blue murder 24/7, bless her little cotton gusset. 

She could start an argument in an empty room.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

The Judge probably has this just right.

The well educated middle and upper classes should be lightly judged and sentenced as they are most unlikely to reoffend anyway.

We're short enough of Doctors as it is and I'd rather be operated on by an Oxford graduate than Dr Umbopa Mugabe from Kwazulubongo.

Fuck off.

I worked with an African Doctor from Yorkshire, called Dr Ebagum. 

6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I actually have some sympathy with your original premise Gong, hence my reference to Mr Justice Caulfield who swung the Jeffrey Archer libel case due to his unbalanced summing up when the clearly smitten judge fawned over the "fragrance", "elegance" and "radiance" of Mary Archer, a key witness on behalf of her husband.

Your Daily Mail story (Sept 2010) shows caution should be used where sensationalist headlines are employed; "Judges ordered to show more mercy on women" transmogrifies to "controversial advice" in the article. In point of fact the revised Equal Treatment Bench Book (2013) now says, that sentencers must take into account on how differential impact sentencing have on men and women who have caring responsibilities for children or elders. Stories about crusty judges being swayed by feminine wiles are unfortunately as old as the hills, but sentencing is down to those who make the rules, not those who enforce them.

I take the points raised, but maybe its a case of the pendulum swinging the other way by just a tad after being in men's favour since the dawn of mankind.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not saying a word against her. She frightens me. I get the frights when I see she's messaged me. It's like being summoned to the head mistresses office. 

She p.m's you, is it for medical advice.  Has she got a severe case of Malawi Minge Maggot through exposing her hairy in tropical climes. Am I right?

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not saying a word against her. She frightens me. I get the frights when I see she's messaged me. It's like being summoned to the head mistresses office. 

Does she frighten you as much as the Matrons did when you were a fledgling nurse?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

where do you think I've been for the last half-hour!

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In a practical sense, I think she would make a terrible surgeon. A bread knife is a terrible stabbing weapon, a carver, filleting knife or even a humble vegetable knife would be a far better choice for stabbing. She's one of those cunts that would try and chop down a tree with a hammer.

Typical fucking students, I bet it was because they're all veggies or vegans, not a decent carving knife or steak knife in sight!

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In Yorkshire we don't have african doctors, you should have put the hose on him, all that coal dust coming off and he'd be white as a sheet.

I'm feeling all left out again, no cunt PMs me, not since Billy tried to threaten me with a laggy band and some lollipop sticks...

Guest Gong Farmer
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I actually have some sympathy with your original premise Gong, hence my reference to Mr Justice Caulfield who swung the Jeffrey Archer libel case due to his unbalanced summing up when the clearly smitten judge fawned over the "fragrance", "elegance" and "radiance" of Mary Archer, a key witness on behalf of her husband.

Your Daily Mail story (Sept 2010) shows caution should be used where sensationalist headlines are employed; "Judges ordered to show more mercy on women" transmogrifies to "controversial advice" in the article. In point of fact the revised Equal Treatment Bench Book (2013) now says, that sentencers must take into account on how differential impact sentencing have on men and women who have caring responsibilities for children or elders. Stories about crusty judges being swayed by feminine wiles are unfortunately as old as the hills, but sentencing is down to those who make the rules, not those who enforce them.

I take the points raised, but maybe its a case of the pendulum swinging the other way by just a tad after being in men's favour since the dawn of mankind.

I think there's always been a justice gender gap, it's just now being pointed out that there's a disparity in sentencing  beween men and women since equality issues where brought under greater scrutiny in other areas. As for pendulum swinging the other way by just a tad after being in men's favour since the dawn of mankind, I don't think it ever has swung in men's favour in much the same way as it's never swung in men's favour when being sent to war or doing the most dangerous and dirtiest of jobs that women choose to avoid. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I''m still waiting for her to PM me with the offer of buying me pint in her local. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck off! :P

ETA: Why are all our emojis yellow - there are no brown or black ones (except maybe the ninja) and definitely no white ones. It's institutional racism.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

ETA: Why are all our emojis yellow - there are no brown or black ones (except maybe the ninja) and definitely no white ones. It's institutional racism.

I think it's subliminal programming to keep us ignorant of the constantly growing Asian population and industry. One night you're using their faces to send light hearted emojis then BAM! The Chinese have invaded and you're working in the lithium mines with those very same faces watching over you as you wolf down the three spoonfuls of maggot infested rice that you get for dinner every day before getting chained back into position.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I think it's subliminal programming to keep us ignorant of the constantly growing Asian population and industry. One night you're using their faces to send light hearted emojis then BAM! The Chinese have invaded and you're working in the lithium mines with those very same faces watching over you as you wolf down the three spoonfuls of maggot infested rice that you get for dinner every day before getting chained back into position.

Wait, what? We have lithium mines? Send Ding down them immediately.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If they wish to not offend anyone, they should all have purple faces, the only people likely to be offended are those who have just died from suffocation, or Ribenaberries.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sounds more like the CC cooler.

Guest deebom

If you look properly, you will find that women experience harsher sentencing than men.Womens prisons are mostly full of shoplifters, junkies and brasses.

Very few are in for violence, or actually being a danger to others.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

after being in men's favour since the dawn of mankind.

The guy who gets the girl pregnant is a "bit of a lad", the girl is a slut even though it is usually the girl who has to bring the child up. And regardless of the passage of time you will be reminded of the fact even years later.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Poof. 

15 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think there's always been a justice gender gap, it's just now being pointed out that there's a disparity in sentencing  beween men and women since equality issues where brought under greater scrutiny in other areas. As for pendulum swinging the other way by just a tad after being in men's favour since the dawn of mankind, I don't think it ever has swung in men's favour in much the same way as it's never swung in men's favour when being sent to war or doing the most dangerous and dirtiest of jobs that women choose to avoid. 

How long since the dawn of civilisation? Its only comparatively recently that women were given the right to vote, conduct their own financial affairs and work in "men only" occupations (including fighting at the front line). The days of "I can hit the hardest, therefore I should be in charge" are rightfully over but only in western democracies. That said, the extreme feminists are misdirecting their ire and energy, bitching about perceived injustices in safe environments where gender equality has just about equalised and not aiming at patriarchal societies prevalent in the third world, where more often than not, women are still treated as the man's property.

• Like 1