CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How long since the dawn of civilisation? Its only comparatively recently that women were given the right to vote, conduct their own financial affairs and work in "men only" occupations (including fighting at the front line). The days of "I can hit the hardest, therefore I should be in charge" are rightfully over but only in western democracies. That said, the extreme feminists are misdirecting their ire and energy, bitching about perceived injustices in safe environments where gender equality has just about equalised and not aiming at patriarchal societies prevalent in the third world, where more often than not, women are still treated as the man's property.

Just say Islamic culture, we all know they're barbaric misogynists but we have to kiss their arse and ignore it thanks to the liberal elite and their finger pointing and social labelling.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 2017-5-19 at 5:06 AM, Mrs Roops said:

How long since the dawn of civilisation? Its only comparatively recently that women were given the right to vote, conduct their own financial affairs and work in "men only" occupations (including fighting at the front line). The days of "I can hit the hardest, therefore I should be in charge" are rightfully over but only in western democracies. That said, the extreme feminists are misdirecting their ire and energy, bitching about perceived injustices in safe environments where gender equality has just about equalised and not aiming at patriarchal societies prevalent in the third world, where more often than not, women are still treated as the man's property.

I have to correct you there...Women were never 'given' the right to vote, a small number of them fought for the right to vote with blood, sweat and tears along with everything that's been achieved for women since. As for radical third wave feminism, it's cannibalizing it's self, they've reduced what was previously a worthy cause into a niche cult for Frankfurt school indoctrinated cultural Marxist, it's no longer about women and women's rights, it's about radical third wave feminism and radical third wave feminists rights. the right to be misandrists and the right to silence those that don't agree with them... on everthing. First and second wave feminism always revolved around how strong and able women are, and they are, third wave feminism revolves around victim hood and oppression from the 'patriarchy'. They're so shit and crap that I can't even stomach discussing the vile creatures, so I'll leave it at that.

Women have no place fighting at the front line, any other occupation  or trade the military has to offer is fine, medic, lawyer, truck driver, sea captain, fighter pilot, you name it except anything other than front line infantry or artillery simply because of their physiology, they are not physically capable of keeping up with their male counterparts on the battlefield, which is the reason we don't see mixed Rugby teams, same reasons apply, pure strength and stamina. That's probably a tad simplistic but there are other issues regarding women fighting on the front that need to be considered and they have nothing to do with sexism and chivalry.

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:56 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Do you also happen to frequent New Orleans?

These cunts laugh at the derisory wages paid to other NHS staff, whilst their own exorbitant remuneration, for pretending to be 'doctors' of some kind or other, affords them the luxury of dressing like utter cunts.

Collar and tie is good enough for my own personal physician.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, r-soles said:

These cunts laugh at the derisory wages paid to other NHS staff, whilst their own exorbitant remuneration, for pretending to be 'doctors' of some kind or other, affords them the luxury of dressing like utter cunts.

Collar and tie is good enough for my own personal physician.

Medical records are still as yet to surface regarding the success rate of Voodoo practicing locum's within the NHS, however one can safely say that they cannot cure a slice of Bison, let alone an ingrowing toenail. Mind you, the wearing of x-ray breastplates, should I think, be encouraged and more widespread.