CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

An "extraordinary" Oxford University student who stabbed her ex-boyfriend in the leg may avoid jail as it would affect her career prospects, a judge has said.

and here's why....

Defence barrister James Sturman QC had argued it would be "almost impossible" for Woodward to become a surgeon once she had disclosed her conviction to employers

A fucking surgeon!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39947017

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

and here's why....

A fucking surgeon!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39947017

She's a fully grown adult who had every opportunity to do well in life. The fact that she got addicted to drugs and started stabbing people should be more important than the fact that being convicted of such crimes would make life difficult for her in the future. Do they honestly think that the fact she wasn't convicted would change the chances of her getting employed as a surgeon after this story has been plastered all over the news? Cunt should serve her time like everyone else.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I suppose we should look on the bright side of this.  The cunt didn't give us a story of an adventure with Stavros whilst filling his gob with kebabs!  

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

She's a fully grown adult who had every opportunity to do well in life. The fact that she got addicted to drugs and started stabbing people should be more important than the fact that being convicted of such crimes would make life difficult for her in the future. Do they honestly think that the fact she wasn't convicted would change the chances of her getting employed as a surgeon after this story has been plastered all over the news? Cunt should serve her time like everyone else.

Its obvious she's handy with a knife so let her be a surgeon 

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its obvious she's handy with a knife so let her be a surgeon 

Lidyl's could do with a butcher? Decent knife skills should be welcomed, promoted & applauded in this topsy-turvy country of ours. 

Guest Gong Farmer
14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Also can't help but think that if this was an equally gifted man who decided to stab his girlfriend whilst he was high we would be looking at an entirely different story here.

It goes without saying, there's no gender equality when it comes to the courts. It's blatantly stacked in women's favour. 

47 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It goes without saying, there's no gender equality when it comes to the courts. It's blatantly stacked in women's favour. 

It should be noted that Woodward has yet to be sentenced, but it does seem Judge Pringle may have been beguiled in doing a Justice Caulfied, "has she fragrance?". That said, having a good education seems to be overly used in mitigation. This sorta reminds me of this case...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/06/father-stanford-university-student-brock-turner-sexual-assault-statement

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's really a class issue with with you isn't it ?

She stabbed him with a bread knife not a fucking bayonet.

A spastic like you probably sits down to a cheap Aldi rump steak and tries to carve a piece off with a bread knife.

Twat.

15 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Judge Pringle.... what a tube.

The Judge probably has this just right.

The well educated middle and upper classes should be lightly judged and sentenced as they are most unlikely to reoffend anyway.

We're short enough of Doctors as it is and I'd rather be operated on by an Oxford graduate than Dr Umbopa Mugabe from Kwazulubongo.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Also can't help but think that if this was an equally gifted man who decided to stab his girlfriend whilst he was high we would be looking at an entirely different story here.

Unless you are Oscar Pistorius.

Guest Lady Penelope

I do agree with @punkape on this one as a well bred woman myself bring forced to go to prison and associate with common working class criminal would be devastating.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The well educated middle and upper classes should be lightly judged and sentenced as they are most unlikely to reoffend anyway.

We're short enough of Doctors as it is and I'd rather be operated on by an Oxford graduate than Dr Umbopa Mugabe from Kwazulubongo.

Fuck off.

You stating that the upper echelons should be treated with greater leniency than the Hoi-Polloi is obviously another attempt to stir up the mob for your own amusement, but you've hit the nail on the head with your last statement, medical qualifications issued by African authorities are worth about as much as an NVQ in lawn mower repair.

It's really a class issue with with you isn't it ?

She stabbed him with a bread knife not a fucking bayonet.

A spastic like you probably sits down to a cheap Aldi rump steak and tries to carve a piece off with a bread knife.

Twat.

Bread knives are usually blunt and serrated. If she managed to stab him with one of those she was clearly using excessive force with intent to harm.

And don't talk about rumps in my presence you deviant little shit stabber.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bread knives are usually blunt and serrated. If she managed to stab him with one of those she was clearly using excessive force with intent to harm.

And don't talk about rumps in my presence you deviant little shit stabber.

To his credit, Punk's does come-across as not being idle and is up for work. Mind you, he's been bending over backwards to earn a crust since birth, which counts for nothing, whilst also coming-across anything with bollocks.  

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You stating that the upper echelons should be treated with greater leniency than the Hoi-Polloi is obviously another attempt to stir up the mob for your own amusement, but you've hit the nail on the head with your last statement, medical qualifications issued by African authorities are worth about as much as an NVQ in lawn mower repair.

If you have faith, then the African witch doctors can heal... They can also soul your shoes at the same time as your heals. .

o-FAITH-HEALER-AFRICA-facebook.jpg

Fuck off.

Dr Umbopa Mugabe from Kwazulubongo is a talented surgeon and a good friend of mine. A classy stroke player with more than useful left arm spin that has helped our side out on more than one occasion. He does, however, have some serious family problems. His 2 sons, Jamahl Umbongo and Winston Bongobongoland, have gone off the rails. Last I heard they'd moved to Cheshire where they're involved with human trafficking and male prostitution using some poor wretch they call "punkape" to perform unspeakable acts of sexual depravity on clients for a pittance. I know this because one day, he says, they bought this poor fellow to see him and have his gapping arsehole stitched up as customers were complaining of extreme slackness here, not to mention the blood and shit and congealed spunk leakage 

Guest 'eavensabove

Fuck off.

Do you also happen to frequent New Orleans?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Dr Umbopa Mugabe from Kwazulubongo is a talented surgeon and a good friend of mine. A classy stroke player with more than useful left arm spin that has helped our side out on more than one occasion. He does, however, have some serious family problems. His 2 sons, Jamahl Umbongo and Winston Bongobongoland, have gone off the rails. Last I heard they'd moved to Cheshire where they're involved with human trafficking and male prostitution using some poor wretch they call "punkape" to perform unspeakable acts of sexual depravity on clients for a pittance. I know this because one day, he says, they bought this poor fellow to see him and have his gapping arsehole stitched up as customers were complaining of extreme slackness here, not to mention the blood and shit and congealed spunk leakage 

That was when he had his male-female circumcision. They turned his ring into piss-flaps, much to the delight of J. Bonobo Jnr.

In a practical sense, I think she would make a terrible surgeon. A bread knife is a terrible stabbing weapon, a carver, filleting knife or even a humble vegetable knife would be a far better choice for stabbing. She's one of those cunts that would try and chop down a tree with a hammer.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It should be noted that Woodward has yet to be sentenced, but it does seem Judge Pringle may have been beguiled in doing a Justice Caulfied, "has she fragrance?". That said, having a good education seems to be overly used in mitigation. This sorta reminds me of this case...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/06/father-stanford-university-student-brock-turner-sexual-assault-statement

I took less than ten seconds to find a recent case where yet again a woman is spared jail for a violent crime. It's expected and normal to be spared a custodial sentence if you happen to female having no baring on educational level or social status. Women are 'special'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4518370/Clubber-repeatedly-kicks-innocent-woman-STILETTO.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-39850119

http://www.redding.com/story/news/local/2016/12/16/redding-couple-sentenced-prison-child-abuse/95514816/

I could go on....