CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pica Syndrome...

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

... and any fucking syndrome, but don't pick this one. It's a cunt.

By all accounts, having this entails eating everything except for proper food. Furniture, cat fur, safety pins, you name it and the Pica's will eat it. If I can be arsed, I may watch this programme tonight about the Pica's and their syndrome, and I would kindly urge some of you lot to watch it too, if only for some ideas on what to eat when you've got the munchies and fuck-all in the fridge. 30 years old Patrice, has suffered(?) from Pica for close to 15 years, in which time she has devoured a ton of brick & plaster... "I'm worried about the long term effects" says her husband whilst adding " It could damage her insides" 

This has got to be a 'must see' on Channel 5 tonight at 10pm for the Pica's amongst you, Punker's. 

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Pica+Symdrome&FORM=HDRSC1 

Pica-Disorder.jpg

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cute, but not as cute as Golden lion Tamarinds, aww!

Golden Lion Tamarinds are cute, granted, but do the little fuckers say, "EEEEP"? Do they fuck as like.

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wonder how far you'd get the little fucker with a good kick?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Pika is my second favourite animal ever, after the red panda.

pika1_JonNoad_219x219.ashx

It says, "EEEP!"

Does it go "EEEP" when you eat one? If not, then it sure aint no Pica. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

Ok, I'll admit that is quite adorable.

That may well be the case, but what do they taste like to a Pica? 

38 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Does it go "EEEP" when you eat one? If not, then it sure aint no Pica. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It says, "EEEP!"

Bawsey, I think that with the aid of 1 kilo of fisting butter, a cardboard toilet roll tube, this little rodent could satisfy even Punkers.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

So I guess these freaks are okay with pot noodle then with its 'limited' nutritional content.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
other pasta snacks are available

Guest Spanky
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It says, "EEEP!"

I was a big fan of Pikas and they were my number three animal after a badger and a hedgehog. Then I saw an elephant shrew, which has a wibbly wobbly nose which moved it to fourth place.

38 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I was a big fan of Pikas and they were my number three animal after a badger and a hedgehog. Then I saw an elephant shrew, which has a wibbly wobbly nose which moved it to fourth place.

Baby spoonbilled sandpiper = cute

world_17_temp-1342253743-50012aaf-620x34Or my favourite the wolverine the hardest cunt on the planet

1.jpg

19 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's always cunting shrews isn't it.

Them and field mice and puppies and Koala Bears grinning away like a fucking retard, just like the ruddy Queen Mother in her dotage.

Never a Hammerhead Shark or a Dromedary, you heartless, clichéd bastards!

Koala bears are overrated cunts. Never liked them, personally. Same with pandas and sloths - ooh, look at me! My ancestors were such lazy bastards that it actually became part of my genetic makeup! If I shat myself in my sleep I probably wouldn't even bother to move! - Fucking wankers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Koala bears are overrated cunts. Never liked them, personally. Same with pandas and sloths - ooh, look at me! My ancestors were such lazy bastards that it actually became part of my genetic makeup! If I shat myself in my sleep I probably wouldn't even bother to move! - Fucking wankers.

Koalas have chlamydiosis and stink of piss and cough sweets.

36 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is this your gerbil's reaction after you've told it your Uzbek rent boy is bringing some friends for the weekend.....

Unoriginal rubbish...

more like the poor cunts just got an eyeful of your gaping bum hole before jamahl stuffs him up there, cameras rolling, you dirty little cunt.