CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pippa's Fucking Wedding.

Witheredscrote

Whoopee, big news on U.K  t v today that the Cuntess of Cambridge's big sister is getting married. The reception alone, being staged in daddy's big back garden, is to cost £250,000. Double that for security as the Royal in - laws will be attending. One great obscenity in a modern world. I hope it pisses down all day, the marquee collapses, they all sample the salmon mousse, and spend the next 7 days stuck on the shitter. Thick, selfish, privileged tossers. I bet Noaksey hasn't got an invite. Cunts

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Whoopee, big news on U.K  t v today that the Cuntess of Cambridge's big sister is getting married. The reception alone, being staged in daddy's big back garden, is to cost £250,000. Double that for security as the Royal in - laws will be attending. One great obscenity in a modern world. I hope it pisses down all day, the marquee collapses, they all sample the salmon mousse, and spend the next 7 days stuck on the shitter. Thick, selfish, privileged tossers. I bet Noaksey hasn't got an invite. Cunts

Couldn't have put it better myself . Here's hoping one of the bridesmaid bratcunts pukes all over the place , slips in it and breaks her fucking leg.

Guest Manky

Flaunting of wealth is so vulgar. And I bet 99% of people couldn't give a flying fuck yet the media still force feed us on every detail for weeks on end.

I would like to represent the silent majority by saying...nothing.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Flaunting of wealth is so vulgar. And I bet 99% of people couldn't give a flying fuck yet the media still force feed us on every detail for weeks on end.

I would like to represent the silent majority by saying...nothing.

Well you are one of the 99% and should give a fuck about it. It is your tax that , in part, is paying for it. They eat caviar, you eat a kebab. Soppy Northern cunt.

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well you are one of the 99% and should give a fuck about it. It is your tax that , in part, is paying for it. They eat caviar, you eat a kebab. Soppy Northern cunt.

I don't give a fuck about anyone's wedding. Or kids, or holiday snaps. I don't think my taxes are paying for anything there. They can keep their caviar, fucking Sturgeon shit.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't give a fuck about anyone's wedding. Or kids, or holiday snaps. I don't think my taxes are paying for anything there. They can keep their caviar, fucking Sturgeon shit.

You sure, two heirs to the throne present at the function. Security guards, body guards, armed police, helicopters, restricted flying zones, etc, etc. You are paying for that, not Daddy Middleton. If Ahmed charges you 50p too much for your kebab tomorrow, you will get annoyed.

Guest Manky
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

You sure, two heirs to the throne present at the function. ,Security guards, body guards, armed police helicopters, restricted flying zones, etc, etc. You are paying for that, not Daddy Middleton. If Ahmed charges you 50p too much for your kebab tomorrow, you will get annoyed.

I doubt the police would have a day off on full pay if they weren't there. I am already paying for Royal security so no additional costs there. Ahmed doesn't work at our Kebab shop any more, he is in Strangeways doing time for grooming offences.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Caviar is made from Nicola Sturgeon's eggs. That's fucking true, that is. I spect.

1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Caviar is made from Nicola Sturgeon's eggs. That's fucking true, that is. I spect.

If I ever see caviar, I have a quick splooge on it then pop it in an airing cupboard. A few days later these disgusting half rat half fish things emerge. I've decided to call them ratfish

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Leave her alone, Withers. I wish Pipps and her husband-to-be all the best. While she may be privileged, erring on the wrong side of thick and completely untalented, she does however sport and infectious smile.

Micky-micky-dolenz-29732720-500-545.jpg

He invented Metal Mickey. It's true.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What if she's got the shits from the salmon mousse?

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Exactly, the problem with our Neil is that he just doesn't think things through.

I'd wear a ribbed condom designed for traction in the mud

• Like 1