Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cuntybaws

Chelsea Manning

22 posts in this topic

Nice to see this treasonous freak being released back into society where “she” can champion transgender rights and suck a lot of cocks. Nice one Obama, you stupid fucking cunt.

abradleymanning.jpg

4 people like this

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nice to see this treasonous freak being released back into society where “she” can champion transgender rights and suck a lot of cocks. Nice one Obama, you stupid fucking cunt.

abradleymanning.jpg

Thanks for putting me right Bawsy, I thought 'she' was a village in Cheshire.

Fucking treacherous nancy boy freak. If you are born a man, stay a man. If you don't like it, the aspirin and razor blades are close at hand. And make sure you do a proper job, cries for help are so girly.

What a fucking stupid name for someone that wanted to be a bird. Manning - you couldn't make it up could you.

1 person likes this

I'd rather shag Bernard Manning, even if he has been dead for 10 years.

14 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd rather shag Bernard Manning, even if he has been dead for 10 years.

Well you have to start somewhere you sad cunt.

1 person likes this

Shouldn't have let poofs or queers in the army in the first place,what are they gonna do to the taliban,bum 'em to death?

The fucking cunt's on Twitter already. First tweet - "Here I am", with a picture showing some hormone-assisted moob. And that's the nub of it really, "Look at me, look at ME!", the fucking little arse-weasel. It's only a matter of time before Caitlyn Jenner pops up in solidarity, mark my words.

_96111121_chelsea_manning.jpg

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The fucking cunt's on Twitter already. First tweet - "Here I am", with a picture showing some hormone-assisted moob. And that's the nub of it really, "Look at me, look at ME!", the fucking little arse-weasel. It's only a matter of time before Caitlyn Jenner pops up in solidarity, mark my words.

Fuck me my tits are bigger than that and the only medication i`m on is Aunt Bessies and Guinness.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Fuck me my tits are bigger than that and the only medication i`m on is Aunt Bessies and Guinness.

I bet her clit is fucking massive!

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I thought Steve Strange had popped his clogs.

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Shouldn't have let poofs or queers in the army in the first place,what are they gonna do to the taliban,bum 'em to death?

The navy has been full of poofs for decades, who else would want to be stuck underwater in a metal sausage for 3 months at a time with 250 blokes and no women.

22 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What a fucking stupid name for someone that wanted to be a bird. Manning - you couldn't make it up could you.

As a kid, always had a hard on soft spot for Katie Manning:

km01_m.jpg

Ejaculate! Ejaculate!

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The navy has been full of poofs for decades, who else would want to be stuck underwater in a metal sausage for 3 months at a time with 250 blokes and no women.

Which reminds me of the sex mad Sperm Whale that bit the end of a submarine and sucked out all the seamen. lol & fuck off

22 hours ago, Manky said:

Fucking treacherous nancy boy freak. If you are born a man, stay a man. If you don't like it, the aspirin and razor blades are close at hand. And make sure you do a proper job, cries for help are so girly.

Would I be out of order suggesting a tall pint of bleach for the aspirin?  

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Which reminds me of the sex mad Sperm Whale that bit the end of a submarine and sucked out all the seamen. lol & fuck off

Trying to make me think that yourself and Punkape are one and the same doesn't work on me. It probably has the thickies convinced though.

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spunkers.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is it just me or has he used the blur and shadowing tools in photo shop to badly simulate cleavage?

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is it just me or has he used the blur and shadowing tools in photo shop to badly simulate cleavage?

It's collarbones are more prominent than it's alleged tits.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's collarbones are more prominent than it's alleged tits.

Tim Curry did it better.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Tim Curry did it better.

Tim Curry was fucking hilarious as the assassin in 'Loaded Weapon 1'. My favourite American comedy film.