CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chelsea Manning

Cuntybaws

Guest Manky

Fucking treacherous nancy boy freak. If you are born a man, stay a man. If you don't like it, the aspirin and razor blades are close at hand. And make sure you do a proper job, cries for help are so girly.

The fucking cunt's on Twitter already. First tweet - "Here I am", with a picture showing some hormone-assisted moob. And that's the nub of it really, "Look at me, look at ME!", the fucking little arse-weasel. It's only a matter of time before Caitlyn Jenner pops up in solidarity, mark my words.

_96111121_chelsea_manning.jpg

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The fucking cunt's on Twitter already. First tweet - "Here I am", with a picture showing some hormone-assisted moob. And that's the nub of it really, "Look at me, look at ME!", the fucking little arse-weasel. It's only a matter of time before Caitlyn Jenner pops up in solidarity, mark my words.

Fuck me my tits are bigger than that and the only medication i`m on is Aunt Bessies and Guinness.

• Like 2

Guest Mingeeta
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I thought Steve Strange had popped his clogs.

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Shouldn't have let poofs or queers in the army in the first place,what are they gonna do to the taliban,bum 'em to death?

The navy has been full of poofs for decades, who else would want to be stuck underwater in a metal sausage for 3 months at a time with 250 blokes and no women.

Guest Piston
22 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What a fucking stupid name for someone that wanted to be a bird. Manning - you couldn't make it up could you.

As a kid, always had a hard on soft spot for Katie Manning:

km01_m.jpg

Ejaculate! Ejaculate!

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The navy has been full of poofs for decades, who else would want to be stuck underwater in a metal sausage for 3 months at a time with 250 blokes and no women.

Which reminds me of the sex mad Sperm Whale that bit the end of a submarine and sucked out all the seamen. lol & fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Manky said:

Fucking treacherous nancy boy freak. If you are born a man, stay a man. If you don't like it, the aspirin and razor blades are close at hand. And make sure you do a proper job, cries for help are so girly.

Would I be out of order suggesting a tall pint of bleach for the aspirin?  

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Which reminds me of the sex mad Sperm Whale that bit the end of a submarine and sucked out all the seamen. lol & fuck off

Trying to make me think that yourself and Punkape are one and the same doesn't work on me. It probably has the thickies convinced though.

Guest Mingeeta
56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spunkers.

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is it just me or has he used the blur and shadowing tools in photo shop to badly simulate cleavage?