CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity door bell ringing cunts

PANZER MURPHY

6 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Sasha and mickeys mum got killed, she was ours as well, Rafa is the uncle, Daisy we got at 9 mth old was pregnant, and was ran over at 3 mnths old, has rods in her back legs. The owner was going to dump her.

More brutal than Game of Thrones. Which one did you send to the Wall?

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

More brutal than Game of Thrones. Which one did you send to the Wall?

Im gagging for season seven now, that show has everything, foul language, extreme violence, copious amounts of blood, and crumpet. As for the crumpet, I think Khaleesi is the prettiest but I've got a strange fascination with the Greyjoy bird, not great looking but gives off a 'filthy' vibe, Cersei would get it as well.

21 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Sasha and mickeys mum got killed, she was ours as well, Rafa is the uncle, Daisy we got at 9 mth old was pregnant, and was ran over at 3 mnths old, has rods in her back legs. The owner was going to dump her.

You're the same as me, flock to the helpless and unwanted ones, I don't understand people, most of them are cunts, I can deal with suffering people, but get upset by suffering animals.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Im gagging for season seven now, that show has everything, foul language, extreme violence, copious amounts of blood, and crumpet. As for the crumpet, I think Khaleesi is the prettiest but I've got a strange fascination with the Greyjoy bird, not great looking but gives off a 'filthy' vibe, Cersei would get it as well.

Fuck that, the Greyjoy one looks too much like Herta Bothe for my liking:

Herta_Bothe.jpg

Cersei is top of the list for me, Emilia Clarke's eyebrows annoy me for some reason.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Difference Is wuggers old bean. .I couldn't give a flying fuk what any of you say. .where as Ape was getting all het up when punkleton simply asked how old his daughter was. .a daughter he mentioned in his post...if you don't want it mentioned ..don't fucking post it. .it's not nuclear physics. .stoopid people

Panzerknacker 

German root vegetables are great!

Pastinake

........fucking wasted on you lot!

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Probably fucked itself under a bus as it's only escape from you.....

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Out of order you fucking nonce, you crossed a line with that. Fancy meeting up and say it to my face? 

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I can take banter like everyone else, but you have crossed a line shithead

Just now, Mingeeta said:

Out of order you fucking nonce, you crossed a line with that. Fancy meeting up and say it to my face? 

Don't let Panzy get to you. I suspect he gets hard on it. I've decided to reply to him through the medium of random short youtube videos that I find mildly amusing.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

An the rods in the legs keep it from runnin away from me ..also I tie it to a block coz it keep trying to crawl into the oven for some reason 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Piston
12 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Ah, reminds me of Frank in his prime.

Last one to post his post code is a sissy :P

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't let Panzy get to you. I suspect he gets hard on it. I've decided to reply to him through the medium of random short youtube videos that I find mildly amusing.

Well able to dish it out...totally unable to to take any back.. like a few others on here.. yiz glass jaw warriors. ..

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Well able to dish it out...totally unable to to take any back.. like a few others on here.. yiz glass jaw warriors. ..

Panzerknacker 

Wanker. I can take it like I said, but you, have just added another meaning to banter, I hope you get what you deserve from the mods, and hope to god you never bump into me. There will be two hits, you hitting the floor and the ambulance hitting 70mph. That is all, waste of space.

Just now, Mingeeta said:

Wanker. I can take it like I said, but you, have just added another meaning to banter, I hope you get what you deserve from the mods, and hope to god you never bump into me. There will be two hits, you hitting the floor and the ambulance hitting 70mph. That is all, waste of space.

I think he may have been referring to me under the false presumption that I give a shit.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I think he may have been referring to me under the false presumption that I give a shit.

I quoted the wrong one mate, look at his other posts, they are the reason the little fuckstick is asking for it.