CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity door bell ringing cunts

PANZER MURPHY

Have just been forced to get out of bed to answer the door only to be confronted by stubbled man bun wearing Yoof gibbering about Africa and plight..and good deeds. .casually informed him that Africa has been a black hole of misery since whitey left and if the the world wanted to help the people of that mineral rich continent  they would drop crates of weapons so that government would change regularly..door bell has been disconnected 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Have just been forced to get out of bed to answer the door only to be confronted by stubbled man bun wearing Yoof gibbering about Africa and plight..and good deeds. .casually informed him that Africa has been a black hole of misery since whitey left and if the the world wanted to help the people of that mineral rich continent  they would drop crates of weapons so that government would change regularly..door bell has been disconnected 

Panzerknacker 

You heartless cunt. Give some of your money, sorry our money, to the poor cunts in umbongo land or let a few come and live with you. Do you like arse rape and witch doctors? It would certainly enrich the diversity of scotchland, the shithole

Stubby Pecker

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Seven o'clock at night?

If Geldoff hadn't spent his vast wealth saving Trillions of the fuckers from starving, there would be a lot less of the fuckers now. If you hold a dinner party for 12 but only have one tin of beans, killing 11 will fit the resources available to the requirements. Let half of Africa die and there will be twice as much food per head, (although the lazy cunts would probably want us to grow it and cook it for them) and no need for charity callers.

26 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Good nom panzer. I fucking hate these Cunts, they always seem to be the type of little pricks who are labouring under the misapprehension that they have sparkling personalities and are adorably 'kerrrazy'. I even had one bouncing up and down, twisting his skinny-jeaned legs around each other trying to convince me that he needed the toilet, obviously a ploy taught at their training session to gain access to your property and engage you in conversation. They should be fed into the same wood chipper as those Asian cunts who phone you up and tell you that their name is James.

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You heartless cunt. Give some of your money, sorry our money, to the poor cunts in umbongo land or let a few come and live with you. Do you like arse rape and witch doctors? It would certainly enrich the diversity of scotchland, the shithole

Stubby Pecker

Tell ya..the government of umbongo land would sleep on their stolen bazillionz less peacefully if every fly blown peseant on the other side of the wall was packing a type 56 and 10 magz

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good nom panzer. I fucking hate these Cunts, they always seem to be the type of little pricks who are labouring under the misapprehension that they have sparkling personalities and are adorably 'kerrrazy'. I even had one bouncing up and down, twisting his skinny-jeaned legs around each other trying to convince me that he needed the toilet, obviously a ploy taught at their training session to gain access to your property and engage you in conversation. They should be fed into the same wood chipper as those Asian cunts who phone you up and tell you that their name is James.

I trust you told him to piss off.

6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I trust you told him to piss off.

Well I did educate him as to the futility of his cause and uncovered his shocking lack of knowledge re Africa and it's inability to run itself due to the habit of every fucker wanting to fuck over every other fucker and that the rate the Chinese are lending these primitives money China will own Africa inside of 30 years and his position will be redundant 

Panzerknacker 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well I did educate him as to the futility of his cause and uncovered his shocking lack of knowledge re Africa and it's inability to run itself due to the habit of every fucker wanting to fuck over every other fucker and that the rate the Chinese are lending these primitives money China will own Africa inside of 30 years and his position will be redundant 

Panzerknacker 

I admire the man, even if he is misguided. He is trying to do something with his life. As for you, it's bed 'til noon, BA sign on at 2.30pm, cash giro at the Post Office 4.00pm, and flat roof pub 'til midnight.   What a full and fruitful existence. Fuck off you scrounging sweaty cunt.

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh did James ring you, too? He keeps trying to sell me life insurance.

47 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tell ya..the government of umbongo land would sleep on their stolen bazillionz less peacefully if every fly blown peseant on the other side of the wall was packing a type 56 and 10 magz

Panzerknacker 

I don't think arming a large, uneducated, and highly tribal population would be a very good idea.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

at the rate the Chinese are lending these primitives money China will own Africa inside of 30 years and his position will be redundant 

A "one child policy" would do the Dark Continent no fucking harm at all.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I admire the man, even if he is misguided. He is trying to do something with his life. As for you, it's bed 'til noon, BA sign on at 2.30pm, cash giro at the Post Office 4.00pm, and flat roof pub 'til midnight.   What a full and fruitful existence. Fuck off you scrounging sweaty cunt.

Laffin fuk off. ..le frôg plastique

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I don't think arming a large, uneducated, and highly tribal population would be a very good idea.

Type 56 is designed for a large uneducated population. .mite keep them there fighting for their land instead of tractor tubing it tword Europe 

Panzerknacker 

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Type 56 is designed for a large uneducated population. .mite keep them there fighting for their land instead of tractor tubing it tword Europe 

Panzerknacker 

No, you'd just end up with a lot of dead Africans. Just because a gun is designed to be used by a pleb doesn't mean it's automatically incapable of harming other plebs. Then you'd have even more of the cunts coming over as war refugees.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No, you'd just end up with a lot of dead Africans. Just because a gun is designed to be used by a pleb doesn't mean it's automatically incapable of harming other plebs. Then you'd have even more of the cunts coming over as war refugees.

Initially there would be biblical bloodshed but that would quickly calm down as the more evolved learned to get along or end up face down in a river. .there's a reason we are the dominant species on the planet 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

.there's a reason we are the dominant species on the planet 

Panzerknacker 

Or in your case panzy, a crustacean.

By the way does your mummy know how much you swear?

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Oh did James ring you, too? He keeps trying to sell me life insurance.

Yes, James also claims to represent 'Windows' and wants to talk about my computer. He hangs up once I've informed him that the company he is impersonating is called Microsoft and that his name is NOT James, but more likely Rajiv or Prakesh. His fellow Bangladeshis, Alex, David and Jennifer usually hang up quite quickly as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manky said:

Seven o'clock at night?

If Geldoff hadn't spent his vast wealth saving Trillions of the fuckers from starving, there would be a lot less of the fuckers now. If you hold a dinner party for 12 but only have one tin of beans, killing 11 will fit the resources available to the requirements. Let half of Africa die and there will be twice as much food per head, (although the lazy cunts would probably want us to grow it and cook it for them) and no need for charity callers.

Funny isn't it that the Africans we see in the campaign ads barely have the energy to raise their heads, but DO have enough energy to shag like rabbits and produce 15 cunting kids in 15 years. If we stopped chucking food at them and sterilised the cunts it would solve the problem. The food trucks just get hijacked anyway. Several years ago, the yanks sent 30 tons of surplus corned beef to them, they refused to eat it as their particular religion forbade them from consuming cattle, they used the tins as bricks and built huts. Fuck 'em, the stupid cunts.

Had a somali cunt onto me one day about stock n shares..told him if be really interested but wanted to know about the cost of the ride ina Somalian cathouse and how many girls could i get for a packet of wriggleys and a pair of m&s white socks ..after 20 minutes we tentatively agreed that I could ride his sister up the dirt box and he would film it  for an ifone 6s two Beyonce cds and my bank account number. ..44..0044..4..321. .password dustybin at the bank of Ted on the Rodgers 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wouldn't do the Chav classes over here any harm either. Filthy tattooed, tracksuited Cuntstains.

It should be a No Child Policy.

Guest Mingeeta
47 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Had a somali cunt onto me one day and said I could take him up the dirt box 

Panzerknacker 

Just like spunkers eh Panzy.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, James also claims to represent 'Windows' and wants to talk about my computer. He hangs up once I've informed him that the company he is impersonating is called Microsoft and that his name is NOT James, but more likely Rajiv or Prakesh. His fellow Bangladeshis, Alex, David and Jennifer usually hang up quite quickly as well.

When they ring me and say their name is David and they're calling about my computer I say "You're a lying thieving bastard, fuck off." I've done it that often they don't bother to call anymore.