CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Gender Fluid' Teenagers

Jiggerycock

You've either got a cock or a fanny. The only exception to the rule (and the only truly "gender fluid") are the freaks born with something in between the two, or nothing at all.

Silly little liberals who want to literally change reality to suit their own wants and desires so they can " identify" as something different for the sole purpose of having something to be offended over need to be forcefully reinserted back into their mothers wombs so they can be re born not a stupid twat.

• Like 5

Guest Manky

God put us all on this planet as one thing or another. If you don't like what you are, either god is wrong or you are a cunt. My guess is that you are a cunt and should take yourself out of the gene pool, like yesterday.

Fucking freaks.

Guest Snatch

I'm hoping all this gender fluid,gender neutral,gender whatever will be a thing of the past in the next couple of years and we can get back to normal.

It's all fucking made up bullshit. So they get offended easily. Who gives a fuck. Grow up and get on with life instead of trying to find someone or something to blame for your snowflake limp wristed way of thinking.

Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

One of the main problems with this shit, except for cunts who are offended on someone else' behalf, is that all these arseholes want is to be special and unique...

Here's the news, you're the same as everyone else, you're a cunt.

I'm rather worried about something here, I've agreed with Piers Morgan again...

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/news/a828433/piers-morgan-slammed-bigoted-race-transgender-good-morning-britain/

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

One of the main problems with this shit, except for cunts who are offended on someone else' behalf, is that all these arseholes want is to be special and unique...

Here's the news, you're the same as everyone else, you're a cunt.

I'm rather worried about something here, I've agreed with Piers Morgan again...

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/news/a828433/piers-morgan-slammed-bigoted-race-transgender-good-morning-britain/

These cunts really do need to shut the fuck up. As for Piers Morgen,whether he's right or wrong he's still a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Snatch said:

These cunts really do need to shut the fuck up. As for Piers Morgen,whether he's right or wrong he's still a cunt.

I know, but he winds these cunts up something rotten, I might have to rethink the woodchipper list... a black non-binary 4ft astronaut...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I know, but he winds these cunts up something rotten, I might have to rethink the woodchipper list... a black non-binary 4ft astronaut...

I think I may start identifying as a Disabled, black, Jewish, lesbian Muslim. I'll probably be prime minister within a couple of years.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I may start identifying as a Disabled, black, Jewish, lesbian Muslim. I'll probably be prime minister within a couple of years.

I doubt it. You haven't said you have multi coloured kids with ADHD and any other made up symptoms.

Just now, Snatch said:

I doubt it. You haven't said you have multi coloured kids with ADHD and any other made up symptoms.

Good thinking Snatch! I'll add that to my CV. Would you please be my campaign manager? Once elected I will make you Minister in charge of pissing off minorities.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good thinking Snatch! I'll add that to my CV. Would you please be my campaign manager? Once elected I will make you Minister in charge of pissing off minorities.

Accepted. May I call you a black cunt?

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes of course, it would garner sympathy from the liberal tossers and they'd all vote for me, and when elected, we can execute them.

We could have Neil as Sex Education minister, Panzy as Unemployment Minister and Gongers as foreign affairs Minister.

24 minutes ago, Snatch said:

We could have Neil as Sex Education minister, Panzy as Unemployment Minister and Gongers as foreign affairs Minister.

Can I be Shadow Chancellor? I have no idea what the job actually entails but I quite like the name. I'd wear a black hooded cape and show up on peoples doorsteps on stormy nights only to disappear mysteriously after the lightning flashes.