CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Gender Fluid' Teenagers

Jiggerycock

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Can I be Shadow Chancellor? I have no idea what the job actually entails but I quite like the name. I'd wear a black hooded cape and show up on peoples doorsteps on stormy nights only to disappear mysteriously after the lightning flashes. 

I was going to buy you a 1.3 Proton with bull bars and machine guns and put you in charge of ministerial security, you can paint it Mad Max black and have a Dingo in the back.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I was going to buy you a 1.3 Proton with bull bars and machine guns and put you in charge of ministerial security, you can paint it Mad Max black and have a Dingo in the back.

You could scrap that expensive Trident bollocks with me roaming the borders in that bad boy. The Proton is the official car of badasses:

guns__girls__sun_and_cars_by_roadkill369

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Can I be Shadow Chancellor? I have no idea what the job actually entails but I quite like the name. I'd wear a black hooded cape and show up on peoples doorsteps on stormy nights only to disappear mysteriously after the lightning flashes. 

Yes, you can be in charge of shadows.

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You could scrap that expensive Trident bollocks with me roaming the borders in that bad boy. The Proton is the official car of badasses:

You'll have change that colour. It looks too "council" with that blue door.

Just now, Snatch said:

You'll have change that colour. It looks too "council" with that blue door.

It's a reference to the one I owned which also had a different coloured door. Mine was white and blue but that would've looked a bit boring. Barely any of them left on the roads in the UK any more, but Malaysia is still full of the things, apparently.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Put me forward for Foreign Affairs. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Or Homo affaires.....

lol.

Homo Fairies? If that is what you meant, then keep your fucking job and poke it up your ass.

Actually, I'd happily take on the role, if only to condemn you to live-out your life Sitges.  

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's a reference to the one I owned which also had a different coloured door. Mine was white and blue but that would've looked a bit boring. Barely any of them left on the roads in the UK any more, but Malaysia is still full of the things, apparently.

What, full of council cars? 

Guest deebom
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I like this. You could ask to borrow several billion before disappearing into the night.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes of course, it would garner sympathy from the liberal tossers and they'd all vote for me, and when elected, we can execute them.

That's one of the best plans I've heard this year, but then again I have seen most of the Party Political Broadcasts so you've got fuckall competition..

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

How many motors have you got? More the point, where did you get them?

More to the point, which uncle ends up with them in his yard...

Anyway, CC Govt..... giz a job, go'an, giz a job...

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's one of the best plans I've heard this year, but then again I have seen most of the Party Political Broadcasts so you've got fuckall competition..

More to the point, which uncle ends up with them in his yard...

Anyway, CC Govt..... giz a job, go'an, giz a job...

I've spent the last 2 weeks binge watching all 6 seasons of Game of Thrones and have learnt a lot about political strategy and how to deal with cunts and fucktards, when elected I'm having that Bercow prick beheaded and I'm going to build a throne made from axes and machetes, put it where the wool sack was and fucking sit on it, can I count on your vote? I'll make you Warden of The North and you get to shag all the fit birds, and they're not allowed to refuse.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good thinking Snatch! I'll add that to my CV. Would you please be my campaign manager? Once elected I will make you Minister in charge of pissing off minorities.

Think man, think! For don't you realise that Mrs R is/and will be forevermore Prime Ministeress over us all.  You cannot coup against Roop. 

18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Think man, think! For don't you realise that Mrs R is/and will be forevermore Prime Ministeress over us all.  You cannot coup against Roop. 

Has it ever occurred to you that ROOP is the first and last 2 letters in RObocOP? I think she might be a programme, like Smith from The Matrix. By that rationale, Baws is an elderly black woman who chain smokes and has an oriental bodyguard. 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has it ever occurred to you that ROOP is the first and last 2 letters in RObocOP? I think she might be a programme, like Smith from The Matrix. By that rationale, Baws is an elderly black woman who chain smokes and has an oriental bodyguard. 

I get the picture... but let me get this straight: Roops, is as Shit is to Hat-sticks, like Smith is to Matrix?

Oh shit... "Roops I've Done It Again"

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've spent the last 2 weeks binge watching all 6 seasons of Game of Thrones and have learnt a lot about political strategy and how to deal with cunts and fucktards, when elected I'm having that Bercow prick beheaded and I'm going to build a throne made from axes and machetes, put it where the wool sack was and fucking sit on it, can I count on your vote? I'll make you Warden of The North and you get to shag all the fit birds, and they're not allowed to refuse.

Cheeky cunt, as if they'd refuse me!!!

Guest Spanky
19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Mrs. Roops really was Theresa May. Might actually vote for her if that was the case, the sour faced cunt (Theresa May, not Mrs. Roops, unless they are one and the same, the sour faced cunts).

Guest deebom
On 19/05/2017 at 5:17 PM, Roadkill said:

That is very good.